What's new

Red Bull flags off count down to F1 in the capital!

2011-British-GP-Grid-girls-pics1+%25281%2529.jpg

10928.jpg

Wanna play?

nc_jaw_drop_by_ironeger942-d3ceybw.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------

It's after that darn Singapore race started that all the attention went to the Singapore GP over the Malaysian one. The Malaysian gp might go to night race soon too, it's way too hot here in the afternoon. With heatr from the track, temperatures around the circuit can rise to 40+ celcius. Scorching :flame:

Well to be honest that circuit- the lightning- the drama- the race itself was amazing :D-
i will like to see Malaysian night race- i may visit aswell :D-

Well to be honest that circuit- the lightning- the drama- the race itself was amazing :D-
i will like to see Malaysian night race- i may visit aswell :D-

Please do visit. I guarantee you will have no problem getting a visa here :D

Please do visit. I guarantee you will have no problem getting a visa here :D

i know :D-
when is the race-

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

Now we are talking. I think I might go to India that weekend. Booking my race tickets as we speak :partay:

these girls hand picked by Mallya?-

Can someone upload more pics, as i could not see any video in office....its blocked....:undecided:

when is the race

It's always held around March so you missed this year's one. For 2012, it'll be held on March 2012.

If you're coming, message me here too. I can bring you around some cool places in Kuala Lumpur :D

It's always held around March so you missed this year's one. For 2012, it'll be held on March 2012.

If you're coming, message me here too. I can bring you around some cool places in Kuala Lumpur :D
Yup- my bro studies in Kuala Lampur- and i am planning a visit this December- surely i will be in touch with you-

when is the race-

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

these girls hand picked by Mallya?-

The driver might not be handpicked but In these matters mallya always uses his hands ... :P

Back
Top Bottom