What's new

Religious violence erupts in Myanmar

1 year ago nobody in the world especially Muslim countries cared what and where this Burma/Myanmar is lol

@harpoon OMG :rofl: Lets hear which Pakistani called you that @RazPaK @Imran Khan @Spring Onion @Armstrong @Aeronaut @Slav Defence hang on let me go to my friend list and check which Pakistani MIGHT have called you that? Sorry none ...but lets just ask them anyway...
@WebMaster @Awesome @A.Rafay @LoveIcon @Mani2020 @Gentelman @M-48 @Mirzay @Marshmallow @Gentelman @Pak47 @nuclearpak @S.U.R.B. @Safriz @pk_baloch @Rajput_Pakistani @Raja.Pakistani @RAMPAGE @Zakii @Zarvan @Hyperion @Hermione G @DESERT FIGHTER @uzair ramay @pkuser2k12 @HRK

Any of you in your dreams or even accidentally called India as super power?! :blink:

smileys-smiley-with-sign-486816.gif
smileys-smiley-with-sign-547611.gif
smileys-yes-and-no-364101.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
why doesn't pakistan nuke the buddhists in myanmar ? They can launch theur shupah dupah missile right ? Or they are for display and garnering islamic funding from sauds ? :cheesy:

Indians hate Muslims and Pakistanis in general.

Not all of them but I am pretty sure the vast number of indian members here do.
I can point them out if i want.

It's not Muslims' fault that other religions have low libido. :coffee:

You didn't answered about you hating Hindus in Pakistan.

If we had hated them, they would have been extinct in India like Hindus in your country.:lol:

You didn't answered about you hating Hindus in Pakistan.

If we had hated them, they would have been extinct in India like Hindus in your country.:lol:

I don't hate Hindus, in Pakistan.

Just Indians. And it's well deserved. Now take a seat junior.

They have a complex. But yes vast majority hate Muslims. They are known as Internet Hindus.

No! They are known as wasted sperm!

@harpoon @Talon india and hindus a nation who never dared to attack another country in their history claims to be a future super power,96.9% of whose people live under $5 a day,a country who cannot even manufacture an aircraft engine let alone an air superiority aircraft,a country which cannot even make a nuclear propulsion for its nuclear submarine and claims to be a future super powaa :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is part of the systematic process of ethnic cleansing of Muslims going on ever since the Japanese had occupied Burma in WWII. The Burmese reign in whenever there is strong ruler / govt in BD. They had behaved during Mujib, Zia and evener shad regimes. Now BD is but a vessel state of New Delhi. In the pogrom of ethnic cleansing of Muslims both Burma and India's policies converge.

Back
Top Bottom