What's new

Request REALLY IMPORTANT

There's yet an other problem..
Well something I'm not ready..
Wedding..making 10kids..and all that stuf..
I'm not ready yet.
My girlfriend is already talking about what will be our kids name and stuff..
She also wants daughters..
but I want boys..

for a boy you just have to provide xy chromosomes

you sure you want 10 kids or like that damn....

and for turkey you do it GOD DAMN IT :turkey:

Then before you get married - you need to see a doctor :lol:

Why despite living in such a modern society of Netherlands and Turkey that happens to be your motherland also your thinking is so narrow?

I fail to understand why peoples think boys are better than girls? seriously i hate to talk to those peoples who thinks Son is better than the daughter........... :angry: or Daughters are the curse - (Astaghfirullah)

Both are the blessings of your Lord - They are a gift to you - Take it pride

Your girl friend is right - and i seriously believe you should be referred to a physo (with all due respect)

Good post.
But not in a bad way.
More like a son and dad relationship.
and also that the son is the man in the hous after dad.

Good post.
But not in a bad way.
More like a son and dad relationship.
and also that the son is the man in the hous after dad.

yaar i don't believe in this son/daughter B.S............ for me both are equally good and those who are talking about Son/Daughter are fools............. its a blessing from God............. You never know what God is going to bless you with......... whatever childrens you have - educated them and make them a best example of our religion and the world.

Thats all...............

yaar i don't believe in this son/daughter B.S............ for me both are equally good and those who are talking about Son/Daughter are fools............. its a blessing from God............. You never know what God is going to bless you with......... whatever childrens you have - educated them and make them a best example of our religion and the world.

Thats all...............

Yes I know.
It's not like: It's a daughter and then I get angried or something.
I will be very happy.
I just want a boy first.
That will be older then the his little sisters.

Yes I know.
It's not like: It's a daughter and then I get angried or something.
I will be very happy.
I just want a boy first.
That will be older then the his little sisters.

And i don't think there is any Machine in the world that will help you have a Baby boy first :lol:

Just be happy on whatever God blesses you with...... do not waste time thinking about what childrens you want after your marriage. Make plans on how you want to live after marriage

And i don't think there is any Machine in the world that will help you have a Baby boy first :lol:

Just be happy on whatever God blesses you with...... do not waste time thinking about what childrens you want after your marriage. Make plans on how you want to live after marriage

Ofcourse my friend,ofcourse.
Thanks for you wisely posts and support.
Insallah God will give me even childrens.

Yes there is.

Doctors can at conception direct how the embryo will develop.

Its unnatural thou.

Yes there is.

Doctors can at conception direct how the embryo will develop.

Its unnatural thou.

but i did not literally mean that you start telling me about BOY manufacturing Machines :rofl::rofl::rofl:

A quick update.
I invited my girlfriend's parents(including dad) for a dinner at my home(I still live in my parents house)
DONT LAUGH AT ME OR I WILL PUNISH YOU.
But besides that.
They loved the food.
I made some traditional turkish food.
And ofcourse everyone was sold.
So this is a good move.
Hope my girlfriend can cook VERY GOOD.
otherwise she can leave:P

A quick update.
I invited my girlfriend's parents(including dad) for a dinner at my home(I still live in my parents house)
But besides that.
They loved the food.
So this is a good move.

Mustiiej For God sake, never leave your parents.

You are a blessed one who has got parents and living with them in the same house. Look at me, i meet my parents after an year or so (they live in Pakistan). This is a kind of a blessing that has been bestowed to you. If you will take care of them you will get rewards from Allah.

Never ever even think to leave your parents. Take care of them, your childrens will take care of you when you are in need. If you throw them away, your childrens may do the same.

And don't worry if your girl friend does not know how to cook, time will teach everything :yahoo:

Mustiiej For God sake, never leave your parents.

You are a blessed one who has got parents and living with them in the same house. Look at me, i meet my parents after an year or so (they live in Pakistan). This is a kind of a blessing that has been bestowed to you. If you will take care of them you will get rewards from Allah.

Never ever even think to leave your parents. Take care of them, your childrens will take care of you when you are in need. If you throw them away, your childrens may do the same.

And don't worry if your girl friend does not know how to cook, time will teach everything :yahoo:

ofcourse but just live in other house

Hello all..
Sorry for my late answer.
It did go well I mean.. It didn't ended up in family fight or such as..
But I get the feeling that the dad wasn't impressed with me.
Her dad asked alot of questions.. which some of them were hard to answer.
Also... It was pain in the ***.

DaDs always mess everything for there daughters, cuz they get over protective:lol:

A quick update.
But besides that.
They loved the food.
So this is a good move.

So your love goes to your heart via stomach, welcome to the club :cheers:
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom