What's new

Rest in peace, comedian altaf Hussain

Bhai needs to lay off the paya and nehari.

All the heart surgeons in the world won't be able to save him.

He's already finding it hard to talk without coming up for air.
That's true for most Pakistani

Current amount of obesity, smoking diabetes and heart attacks rates are incredible

Pakistani diet is worst in world second to probably only parts of Mexico

Fried food needs to be cut in half (now it's 100%), dairy needs to go (it's 100% now), sugar needs to be zero, bread no more then 2-3/week(100% now) and eggs need to be no more then 3/week(averages 7+)

Ok but why I am complaining..I am going to charge hefty to put stents in there 😂

Current amount of obesity, smoking diabetes and heart attacks rates are incredible

Fried food needs to be cut in half (now it's 100%), dairy needs to go (it's 100% now), sugar needs to be zero, bread no more then 2-3/week(100% now) and eggs need to be no more then 3/week(averages 7+)

Ok but why I am complaining..I am going to charge hefty to put stents in there 😂

Bhai - same thing in Bangladesh for upper middle class and rich.

Come and establish a practice in Dhaka for stents, you'll be minting money.

Poor people in Bangladesh are saved because they can't afford fried food or meat.

They have to survive on vegetables and rice - which is not too bad a thing. Food prices have gone through the roof.

Same with my diet here, two eggs and plenty of meat every day. Cholesterol city.

Then cuban cigars at get togethers.

I'll be a goner in less than ten years if I keep this up. Or be your patient - if I am lucky.

Last edited:
His Opinion over the Army has changed, few of my relatives were very close to him and his inner circles that why I always have first hand information on how he and his bad decisions turned a good Political party with potential to win elections throughout Pakistan has been wiped out. Altaf Hussain was beaten mercilessly by Sindhi's and Pashtoons in Sindh and Karachi, along with Muhajir community, they have to fought first for seats in KU and than to survive their years of education, not to mention the JI and their religious zealots, anyone who ever set foot in KU or Urdu University knows that if you are not associating with Pakhtoon movements such as ANP student wing, or APMSO or JI your life will be turned hell, my own brother was threaten countless times due to his last name " Siddiqui " by ANP/JI thugs, but then we were offered to put his name under APMSO to protect him but my father have him change University.

Altaf was always right about Jageerdar/Wadere/Sardar and their Jahalat filled culture, Army started getting their eyes rolled when after Zardari's corruption MQM became the second Largest Political Party in Pakistan, AH's appeal to Indians, and his decision to not pass the leadership to other qualified and better candidates become one of the factors of MQM downfall, although their bhata khor, Qurbani ki khaal, chanda ki parchi were famous for looting citizens of Karachi but other parties such as ANP/JI did the same for decades, but the Unit and Area sectors of MQM although some were indeed scary places but many were there to keep peace in neighborhoods, in my own township we had many disputes which were solved in those Units sectors of MQM, Specially when Baloch from Gwadar started coming to Gulshan Iqbal, there was a significant rise in neighborhood fights and hawai firing, these Baloch thought that they could do their uncivilized acts in Karachi areas, and I personally saw sector incharge of MQM taken these so called wanna be Badmash Baloch and do a amazing Kuttai and thrown back outside the gates on my town, and since then they not only drive like humans but their Badmashi josh was cooled down.

MQM has its good and bad's but now its too late for the party, and urdu speaking now just leaving Pakistan because there is no hope for the country and rightly so.

Bhai - same thing in Bangladesh for upper middle class and rich.

Come and establish a practice in Dhaka for stents, you'll be minting money.

Poor people in Bangladesh are saved because they can't afford fried food or meat.

They have to survive on vegetables and rice - which is not too bad a thing. Food prices have gone through the roof.

Same with my diet here, two eggs and plenty of meat every day. Cholesterol city.

Then cuban cigars at get togethers.

I'll be a goner in less than ten years if I keep this up. Or be your patient - if I am lucky.
Cigars are better then cigarette 🚬
So may be you will last

Cardiologist here are looking for gene to see why south Asia die young of heart attacks

I laugh at this it's not genes it's biryani and palo

Why eggs though? Here in Canada people usually have eggs as breakfast

Why eggs though? Here in Canada people usually have eggs as breakfast
Egg yolk has too much cholesterol
It's good idea to limit it to three per week (yolks)
An egg has 1.5 x daily limit

In Canada everyone is on a statin so that helps ! 😂

An egg has 1.5 x daily limit

In Canada everyone is on a statin so that helps ! 😂

Are you a doctor?

Bro I've been eating atleats 6 whole eggs a day for as long as I can remember, please tell me exercise offsets the negatives because that's how I get most of my daily protein.

Bro I've been eating atleats 6 whole eggs a day for as long as I can remember, please tell me exercise offsets the negatives because that's how I get most of my daily protein.

Nothing wrong with eating eggs. As long as your BMI is 25 and under and you are not completely sedentary or smoke.

Back
Top Bottom