What's new

Rest in peace, comedian altaf Hussain

False analogy to support a weak argument.

So you words can sound legit instead of perpetuating unsupported nonsense and peddling misinformation.
Not false
Data behind use of statin is supported by multiple randomized controlled trials

It's like thinking the earth isnt round

Level of evidence is 1A
Meaning the best level of evidence one can have

Now if you had told me this expert opinion I would say okay but even then you have to be an expert in that field say that

Not false
Data behind use of statin is supported
You dodge everything I wrote and jump to something not even being argued.
Almost everything you've mentioned is outdated and obsolete data from 1960s.
Eggs, dairy and fried foods are not a major source of disease. Excess sugar, stress, and lack of exercise is the main driver of disease, both diabetic and cardiovascular.

Wahab Riaz eats 24 eggs per day. In fact, this is the standard diet for professional cricketers.
Liver is going to make the cholesterol regardless of whether you had it in diet or not, and even if you maxed out dietary cholesterol, it is absolutely peanuts compared to what the liver makes daily.

Btw, low cholesterol is more fatal than high cholesterol.
Why don't you tell us about the mortality rate of people with low cholesterol? They are twice as likely to die than anyone with high cholesterol. Or how about the fact that a large chunk of CVD patients don't even have high cholesterol?

Moreover, it's not the total cholesterol number that is a concern, but rather the level of inflammation and cholesterol particles' size, amount, and distribution, all of which are not covered in the standard lipid profile test. Cholesterol by itself isn't inflammatory. A more detailed test is required, such as a vertical auto profile, especially considering that the standard test doesn't even measure LDL but instead estimates it via the Friedewald Equation which is notorious for rendering inaccurate results

You dodge everything I wrote and jump to something not even being argued.
Did I dodged ?
1- low cholesterol more harmful then high cholesterol
Level of evidence 1A through RCT

2- mortality in lo cholesterol twice as likely to die...proved through randomized trial that lower the better

So what do you mean dodge?

There is no point in arguing with someone the earth is round, it's waste of time. Arguments are done with someone with basic level of understanding

Did I dodged ?
1- low cholesterol more harmful then high cholesterol
Level of evidence 1A through RCT

2- mortality in lo cholesterol twice as likely to die...proved through randomized trial that lower the better

So what do you mean dodge?
Great! You're making progress. Now, do us a favor and put evidence behind the claims instead of just empty words.

6 things I mentioned (highlighted), you answered 2 and dodged 4... again.
There is no point in arguing with someone the earth is round, it's waste of time. Arguments are done with someone with basic level of understanding
I'll keep that in mind when dealing with you.

This seems to be your standard copout in a situation of difficulty. Can't answer the question straight, might as well insult and hope the situation disappears. Sorry, not working.

Great! You're making progress. Now, do us a favor and put evidence behind the claims instead of just empty words.

6 things I mentioned (highlighted), you answered 2 and dodged 4... again.

I'll keep that in mind when dealing with you.
As i said what's the point of discussion if 2/6 points is ludicrous

What's point of wasting time on 3-4-5-6

You should sell supplements and God bless you

6- we can measure ldl c and we do measure it when there is erroneous suspicious readings

Indirect measurement because it's cheaper and no it's Not notorious for erroneous readings that's a rare event especially with high TGs

But hey guess what treatment for high TGs is also statins

I like the saying that many patient have normal lipid profile with cardiovascular disease

So you are going to look at zebras.

There are several mechanism for cardiovascular disease not just plaque rupture but does that make plaque rupture a non sensible concept??

This is like saying I didn't end up dying jumping on a well so majority of people who die jumping in data is wrong

Any way good luck 🤞 for what ever you do
And to your followers 😂

Last edited:
As i said what's the point of discussion if 2/6 points is ludicrous
Show us evidence that it is ludicrous instead of making empty claims. That's the point. You peddle misinformation but are unable to support it with any evidence, and when pressed with counterarguments, your only response is that it's a waste (indicating that you don't really have anything legitimate to respond with).

What's point of wasting time on 3-4-5-6

You should sell supplements and God bless you
Nice try, still not working.

He is the one who made middle class people MNA n provience assembly member - there is no one like Altaf hussain who did for middle class people

Bullshi+, JI did the same long before this sepoys and RAW's A team came along.

Show us evidence that it is ludicrous instead of making empty claims. That's the point. You peddle misinformation but are unable to support it with any evidence, and when pressed with counterarguments, your only response is that it's a waste (indicating that you don't really have anything legitimate to respond with).

Nice try, still not working.
Ok, if I show the evidence you will agree
And which point should I show you the evidence for ?

I will do just one

1-Lower ldl lowers mortality
2- more statins dose lower mortality

There are 136 randomized trials
Below is summary of most popular one
And am not even talking about the pcsk9i trials

1698846538164.png

Now this undeniable evidence which you will deny and then you say show me evidence?

What kinda idiot am I wasting time??

Atleast don't tell me showe evidence like flat earth believer say.."show me evidence"

Back
Top Bottom