What's new

Row Over National Emblem Original vs Modi's version this is funny

No idea. They do survive in Iran though. Maybe we should exchange some lions from Cheetah and try to breed them in India.

Yes maybe Mubarek Patel animal conservation business will pick up again.

Difference between Indians and pakistanis. We never give up.

Which is why we are still Hindu Majority even after 1200 years of oppression and conversion.

Our Lions will thrive as long as India exists.
Difference is we gave up on the Mumbo jumbo of our ancestors and you lot kept your superstitious nonsense.

Come on as described an animal belongs in a jungle farmyard or as pet not as a caricature to worship .

There are things had need to be repeated, not only to new people but those who have read of them before but have been stubborn in not accepting them despite the simplicity and rationality in them.
Then start a political party or something despite the very low and poor odds of communism, much less the Gaddafi jamahirya system, ever being implemented here.

What good will ranting on a Pakistani military forum of all places do ?

Srsly, man.. this horse blinder stubbornness of yours is not very rational at all, in fact I'd say its about the furthest thing from being rational.

As a hardcore devotee of communism, you've been dealt a rough hand being born both in this modern age and in our country... Ajmer sharif ke jannati darwazey jaa ke dhaga bandh le and make dua, ki tujhe jald hi DPRK migrate karnai ka mauka mile.. ya toh aglay janam me wahan paida ho jaiyo.. or Cuba or Venezuela maybe. :P

Good luck :sarcastic:

Difference is we gave up on the Mumbo jumbo of our ancestors and you lot kept your superstitious nonsense.

Come on as described an animal belongs in a jungle farmyard or as pet not as a caricature to worship .

Interesting how you denounce your ancestors and their evolution.

All because someone invaded u'r home. Irony is you have now even left u'r home for a new country thousands of miles away.

So now you have nothing of u'r past left. Neither u'r history nor your land.

#Rejected

You already have dawood, Hamid is the best we can do. We can also throw in his nephew Muktar as a bonus.

Why is it even being debated ? Like seriously ? Have you solved all India problems that teeth of a statue lion are being discussed. Like seriously for love of GOD

Offer us the Gandhis and Nehrus

Gladly. Take them ALL.

IMG-20190810-WA0003-1-e1598271479273.jpg

priyanka-gandhi.jpeg

1657698547017.jpeg

Kya deal final samje ?

Then start a political party or something despite the very low and poor odds of communism, much less the Gaddafi jamahirya system, ever being implemented here.

What good will ranting on a Pakistani military forum of all places do ?

I have posted before of my couple of meetings with the state secretary of one of the public Communist groups here some years ago. He was ready to enroll me into the party / group and had called me to the townhall where were gathered other progressives to protest against the suicide of Rohith Vemula. Some gave speeches. The state secretary was supposed to introduce me to the party's city secretary and induct me but I met the state secretary late in the protest and then after that didn't follow up. My ideas were not formulated well then for some things as they are now. But I will certainly ally with other progressives in the coming times. I have the ability to guide the progressives in the region and outside to resurgence and advancement, towards human advancement.

Srsly, man.. this horse blinder stubbornness of yours is not very rational at all, in fact I'd say its about the furthest thing from being rational.

What is not rational ?

As a hardcore devotee of communism, you've been dealt a rough hand being born both in this modern age and in our country... Ajmer sharif ke jannati darwazey jaa ke dhaga bandh le and make dua, ki tujhe jald hi DPRK migrate karnai ka mauka mile.. ya toh aglay janam me wahan paida ho jaiyo.. or Cuba or Venezuela maybe. :P

Good luck :sarcastic:

Why can't I collaborate with DPRK, Cuba and Venezuela in this janam ?

Why is it even being debated ? Like seriously ? Have you solved all India problems that teeth of a statue lion are being discussed. Like seriously for love of GOD

The point of contention is the unnecessarily aggressive and combative face of the new lion. That face is meant to openly show the ideology of the Hindutvadis - violence - which is being displayed everyday in India especially since 2014.

Last edited:
Interesting how you denounce your ancestors and their evolution.

All because someone invaded u'r home. Irony is you have now even left u'r home for a new country thousands of miles away.

So now you have nothing of u'r past left. Neither u'r history nor your land.

You already have dawood, Hamid is the best we can do. We can also throw in his nephew Muktar as a bonus.
Yes ancestors don’t mean a fart to me which I never met or knew , I’m not like yourselves that worship there ancestors not knowing if they were mass murderers rapists etc .

Actually India’s invaded my homeland kashmir and is trying to change demographics of the land which we fight against as you know oppression is fought against not roll over and accept foreigners as you have throughout your so called ancestral history .
I have everything of my past life and still have my land my family wealth and also future for the future generation & the future is all that matters

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom