What's new

Row Over National Emblem Original vs Modi's version this is funny

The journalist who reported that criminality was jailed by next-PM-candidate Yogi's BJP's Capitalism-adoring government. Jailed for reporting truth ? And then he got mouth cancer and died suffering not because the hospitals didn't have the cure but because he had no extortion money to pay to the hospitals. Even the public appeals by his journalists community didn't open the hearts of Yogi, Modi or Shah to give him treatment for free and save his life. Is this the attitude of Pragati Purush Narendra bhai, Supreme Leader of Vishwaguru Bharat where the culture calls for worship and hoarding of money even if humans can die needlessly and avoidably because of lack of money ? If this madness doesn't move you then I wish for your parents to die of mouth cancer like the journalist did. Let them die in penury, being refused treatment for their cancer by the hospitals because of being unable to pay the extortion fee. Let they suffer like the journalist did and then maybe you will understand.
Listen you 40 something old virgin slummer bhikari... (who has never traveled beyond a couple hundred km from his village and only knows the world through his old broken laptop)

how is it the whole country's fault that someone died because they didn't have the means ?

wtf do I have to do with it ? ... tell us how much you contributed to those causes, bhikari ?

bc, teri jeb mein 2 samosey khane ke paise hai nahi, dunia ko krodon waala medical treatment baantnay chala fokat me.. waah ji !

"Yogi, Modi, and Shah" .. have a lot more on their plates than to take of every single individual..

"wish for your parents to die of cancer ?"

haan, ab nikli na assli andar ki jelousy waali baat, haha ... don't you worry about my lot, just know that even the strays I feed eat better, much much better than you, and they live much better than you, get more love than you.. mr virgin who doesn't even know how to ride a bike and never went anywhere or seen anything that a few miles from the dirty disgusting slum where you were born. :) ..

filhaal none of my lot is suffering, but you sure seem to be.. I dont blame you for your anger.. given that you are a 40 something communist who lives in a disgusting slum and has never been with a women and your hopes fade more and more each day...

proper frustrated banda hai tu..

Dharm, Islam, Capitalism.. har cheez ko bas gaaliyan dete rahio.. voh bad duaen rebound ho ke tere pe hi ayengi... I shudder to think how much worse your life will get

aaj slum me hai, khush reh.. warna kal ko rodon pe aa jayega if karma does its thing, bhikari

hahahaha.. Mars ko colonize karnay chala when even the local chaatwaala wont give you a freebie anymore... LOL

loser virgin

how is it the whole country's fault that someone died because they didn't have the means ?

"Yogi, Modi, and Shah" .. have a lot more on their plates than to take of every single individual..

According to Modi's media and Capitalist bhakts he is "A man of the people" :
So wasn't the dead journalist one of those people ?

And Modi has his "Mann ki baat" speeches regularly. Talks "straight from the heart" and I believe mentions some "Chosen" citizen in each talk. Didn't the tragedy of this dead journalist feature as the "Chosen" citizen in any of the "Mann ki baats" ?

mr virgin who doesn't even know how to ride a bike

For the 100th time, why would I want to ride a bike when I declare again and again that personal vehicles, especially those stupid bikes, should be banned the world over ? You are so deep into your irrational choices that you can't remember what I said so many times.

voh bad duaen rebound ho ke tere pe hi ayengi... I shudder to think how much worse your life will get

So you got angry when I called for your parents to die of cancer but you didn't get angry when the Indian socio-economic system killed that journalist by refusing to treat his cancer. You should tell of your non-empathetic and apathetic ideas to the friends and family of the journalist and then hear the badd'duas they will have for you. :)

Last edited:
it is definitely from India a place called Kruger National Park in Gujarat

Yes, definitely from Kruger National Park in Gujarat. :lol: @Faxapis, take note.

Also, the lions just chill on the road ? Or in cat-speak, soak up the warmth of the road ?

Last edited:
According to Modi's media and Capitalist bhakts he is "A man of the people" :
So wasn't the dead journalist one of those people ?

And Modi has his "Mann ki baat" speeches regularly. Talks "straight from the heart" and I believe mentions some "Chosen" citizen in each talk. Didn't the tragedy of this dead journalist feature as the "Chosen" citizen in any of the "Mann ki baats" ?

For the 100th time, why would I want to ride a bike when I declare again and again that personal vehicles, especially those stupid bikes, should be banned the world over ? You are so deep into your irrational choices that you can't remember what I said so many times.

So you got angry when I called for your parents to die of cancer but you didn't get angry when the Indian socio-economic system killed that journalist by refusing to treat his cancer. You should tell of your non-empathetic and apathetic ideas to the friends and family of the journalist and then hear the badd'duas they will have for you. :)
Your nasty attitude is exactly why you are:

a virgin in your 40s

broke as ****

living in a disgusting slum

never went anywhere apart from a small slummy radius of it

most likely friendless

and no scope of ever getting laid.. tsk tsk

keep cursing the world as you starve in your disgusting slum, soon your landlord will come knocking and ask for rent which you wont have and will be thrown on the streets, even then you wont have the monies to get a rickshaw.. haha.. starving virgin commie

keep starving while my doggos eat gourmet pet meals and enjoy the pool while you rage in your dirty disgusting slum on your 17 year old slow @ss broken laptop

the upside for you is, the next time elections come around and Modi Ji wins by a tremendous mandate again.... you wont even have a TV to watch it on, and will probably get kicked out of the dhaba where you'll go and watch the news because.. you are a broke *** commie..

or maybe they'll make you clean the dishes to pay your debt. :)

The absolute truth hurts, eh ? you loser slum dweller commie...

deal with it :smokin:

Your nasty attitude is exactly why you are:

a virgin in your 40s

broke as ****

living in a disgusting slum

never went anywhere apart from a small slummy radius of it

most likely friendless

and no scope of ever getting laid.. tsk tsk

keep cursing the world as you starve in your disgusting slum, soon your landlord will come knocking and ask for rent which you wont have and will be thrown on the streets, even then you wont have the monies to get a rickshaw.. haha.. starving virgin commie

keep starving while my doggos eat gourmet pet meals and enjoy the pool while you rage in your dirty disgusting slum on your 17 year old slow @ss broken laptop

the upside for you is, the next time elections come around and Modi Ji wins by a tremendous mandate again.... you wont even have a TV to watch it on, and will probably get kicked out of the dhaba where you'll go and watch the news because.. you are a broke *** commie..

or maybe they'll make you clean the dishes to pay your debt. :)

The absolute truth hurts, eh ? you loser slum dweller commie...

deal with it :smokin:

Wow, such rage against me just because I asked you to be empathetic for a journalist who died because of India's extreme Capitalism. Carry on. And I don't curse "The world" because the world has many rational people too who will laugh at your thinking at the least.

Yes, definitely from Kruger National Park in Gujarat. :lol: @Faxapis, take note.

Also, the lions just chill on the road ? Or in cat-speak, soak up the warmth of the road ?

India is turning into a fascist state with a majority of fascist followers gleeful and sanctimonious in their genocidal hatred of muslims and here some stoned looking lions being changed around are part of this culture war…

Bhai wah!

Sure, these vids are from Gujarat but my point was about the first vid in your previous post. And in the second vid in above post the lions want to get back into the jungle but the stupid walls stop them. Only a few days ago a stupid motorist in his stupid speeding personal car seriously injured a leopard on some highway in India. And this was in day time. Here too was a high wall on the side of the road.

Sure, these vids are from Gujarat but my point was about the first vid in your previous post. And in the second vid in above post the lions want to get back into the jungle but the stupid walls stop them. Only a few days ago a stupid motorist in his stupid speeding personal car seriously injured a leopard on some highway in India. And this was in day time. Here too was a high wall on the side of the road.

Do you have a point ?

India is turning into a fascist state with a majority of fascist followers gleeful and sanctimonious in their genocidal hatred of muslims and here some stoned looking lions being changed around are part of this culture war…

Bhai wah!

Tho tuje kya takleef hai ?

Do you have a point ?

thoda-serious-seriously.gif

National Emblem on new parliament building: Dear ‘Liberals’, lions do have long, sharp teeth, whether u want to see them or not​

On July 11, Prime Minister Narendra Modi unveiled the National Emblem cast on the roof of the New Parliament Building. The majestic 6.5 meters tall cast of the National Emblem is made of bronze and weighs around 9,500 KG. Located on the top of the Central Foyer of the New Parliament Building, the statue has a supporting structure that weighs around 6,500 KG.

As per the official statement, the concept sketch and process of casting the National Emblem went through eight different stages of preparation, from clay modelling and computer graphics to bronze casting and polishing.

Congressis and ‘Liberals’ find issues with of the ‘roar,’ ‘canine teeth,’ and ‘angry face’​

As soon as the reports of the unveiling of the cast were made on social media, the usual suspects saw a great opportunity to criticize the cast for unrealistic reasons. Aandolanjeevi and Advocate Prashant Bhushan said the lion’s faces on the emblem had been changed from peaceful to angry. He said, “From Gandhi to Godse; From our national emblem with lions sitting majestically & peacefully; to the new national emblem unveiled for the top of the new Parliament building under construction at Central Vista; Angry lions with bared fangs. This is Modi’s new India!”

Source: Twitter
Congress leader Srinivas BV also pointed out the alleged change as if he is not aware that lions possess teeth and they do roar. He published two photographs of National Emblem where the lions were ‘not roarring’ in the first one but roaring in the second. He said, “What has been changed in the country since 1950 is visible in seeing old and new Ashoka Stambha.”

Actor and alleged activist Mona Ambegaonkar declared, “Changing the National Emblem is Treason.”

Congress worker Sanjay Bafna said, “Modi, It’s for you. Lion of Ashoka Pillar is not dreadful; it is calm… The new Parliament building Lion is furious… This is an insult to the Constitution and the national emblem.”

The National Emblem​

The National Emblem is an adaptation of the Lion Capital of King Ashoka at Sarnath. The original Ashoka Stambha has four lions mounted back to back on a circular abacus. It rests on a bell-shaped lotus. It contains sculptures of an elephant, a horse, a bull, and a lion separated by Dharma Chakras. You can only see three lions mounted on the abacus with a Dharma Chakra in the centre, a bull on the right, and a horse on the left.

Source: kevinstandagephotography
This profile of the Lion Capital was adopted as the National Emblem of India on January 26, 1950. The bell-shaped lotus was omitted from the Ashok Stambha in the official adaptation as National Emblem. It also contains the motto Satyameva Jayate written in Devanagari script below the profile of the Lion Capital, which means ‘Truth Alone Triumphs.’

Why are liberals wrong?​

The liberals are claiming that the Government of India has ‘changed’ the National Emblem and made it look angry and furious with visible’ fangs’. They also published photographs of a National Emblem statue that has a ‘calmer’ face and no teeth visible. However, when we see the original Lion Capital from Sarnath that was made over 2,300 years ago, it is notable that the mouths of the lions are open, and the teeth are clearly visible.

So if the real Ashok Stambha or the Lion Capital is very much similar to the cast of the National Emblem unveiled by PM Modi, how are liberals claiming that the National Emblem has ‘calmer-looking’ lions that too with images? The photograph they are sharing is of the National Emblem from the top of the Vidhan Sabha building in Bengaluru, Karnataka.

The National Emblem statue of Vishan Sabha, Bengaluru, is very much different from the Lion Capital that was adapted as National Emblem in 1950. The real National Emblem has lions with open mouths, and teeth are clearly visible, which is not the case with the Bengaluru Vidhan Sabha building’s National Emblem.

Lions are fierce, they have teeth and they roar, whether you or I like it or not​

The liberals are complaining that the lions of the National Emblem cast on the new parliament building look fierce. Also, they are “shocked” to see “fangs” visible in the photographs. First of all, the lion is a carnivorous animal. It is fierce and aggressive when it needs to be. You cannot expect it to be ‘calm’ just because you are scared of the majestic roar. Secondly, it is a huge cast. Prime Minister Modi is hardly as tall as the base of the emblem, and the photograph was clicked from a lower angle, making the open mouth and teeth more prominent.

If you stand under a lion with an open mouth and click its photograph, you are going to see the teeth. You cannot expect it not to scare you with its roar or aggressive looks. If you click the same lion from the front when it is looking down, the teeth will not be visible. It is just the perspective of the camera that you were able to see and focus on the teeth.

Lions do need their teeth, they need to hunt. It is the normal, natural state of a lion to possess long sharp teeth and roar. It is absolutely moronic to pretend that lions need to be toothless to appear ‘calm’ because some ‘liberal’ sensibilities get hurt by the sight of a roaring lion.

Liberals and their hate for the Central Vista project​

The liberals have spoken against the Central Vista project in length. They have tried to halt the construction, and they tried to do it “legally” using the judiciary, but they failed miserably. The main parliament building will be complete soon. The other buildings that will house the offices of the ministries are also being constructed, which will save hundreds of crores in rent every year. Instead of lauding the idea of saving public money, they are consistently trying to find faults in the project.

Sala pura circus hei!
Sher ko toothless hona chahiye aur PM ko pappu!

1657787976838.png

Bhai wah!
Bhai-jaan! Jinnah saab was the leader of Muslims of British India and got majority of muslim votes back in 40s when he negotiated for a separate nation for Muslims out of British India. It was a folly of Muslims back then and a failure of Jinnah to not move all the Muslims from British India into this newly minted nation.

Look at Indonesia, it allows only certain religions : Hinduism, Islam, Protestantism, Catholicism and Confucianism. If you say that you are atheist or may be Sikh, you will end up getting jailed. India will follow the similar path and will allow only Hinduism, Sikhism, Jainism and few tribal religions.

Muslims and Christians votes were responsible for partition. Its a miracle that Hindu majority India tolerated them till now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom