What's new

Rumors: Finally AH-1Z are coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
If PA didn't want to announce this news, investigate from where is that leaking? If you cannot keep your state secrets a secret, shouldn't this be the first thing you secure?

I'll tell you exactly why these rumors will keep coming up. The traitor Bajwa needs to show some outcome of his 'Bajwa Doctrine'. So he will keep you busy with these rumors. Until and unless the geo-political situation changes drastically, I do not expect any high value offensive equipment from America.

EDIT: The other reason being our American puppets will work for their masters who want to send warnings to India in case Indian behavior isn't to their liking. In the very extreme case, if India is not complying, you can see actual deliveries.

No, these rumours keep coming up as 15 year old's in their bedrooms are bored on weekends and post on here.....

They are absolutely right, it would be blasphemous for PAF to tie up 25% of their tanker fleet for nearly 3 weeks for PA.

If it is in Pakistan's national interest PAF will do whatever is required of it, even on behalf of PA.....

If PA didn't want to announce this news, investigate from where is that leaking? If you cannot keep your state secrets a secret, shouldn't this be the first thing you secure?

The only thing "secret" about this news is the lack of a social life fanboys have and desperately require attention by posting crap......

Fully agree. Bajwa must be sacked.

How can it leak if the rumor is made up in the first place?

Just 18 months after one of the most resounding Pakistan military actions against India and on the verge of an Afghan settlement that will heavily favour Pakistan, and armchair generals are asking for Bajway to resign. Wah bha wah!

Just 18 months after one of the most resounding Pakistan military actions against India and on the verge of an Afghan settlement that will heavily favour Pakistan, and armchair generals are asking for Bajway to resign. Wah bha wah!

We need a COAS who can go on offensive and Bajwa is not that

We need a COAS who can go on offensive and Bajwa is not that

What does that even mean? Define "offensive"? You want Bajwa sacked because in middle of a global pandemic, with weak economy and Afghan issue about to be settled he has not gone "on the offensive"!? Explain the difference between Bajwa and Sharif of Kiyani, try and back it up with evidence If you are unable to do that can I suggest you stop insulting someone who does more for Pakistan in every single day of his existence then you will ever do in your life time.

Another day, another BS thread on this forum, another deteriation in quality. Unsure what mods on here do. C-130J, AH-1Z, zero sources. Tomorrow will be PAF F-22 Raptor deal I imagine....
Deal was already there and helicopters were also made. They were in storage for few months and now they have started to arrive. You are acting like that this deal was not even known to anybody

Deal was already there and helicopters were also made. They were in storage for few months and now they have started to arrive. You are acting like that this deal was not even known to anybody

No, deal was well know and photos and news of it have been everywhere. What I am doing is calling out the BS about these choppers being delivered. As usual it's attention seekers who claim to have "sources" they can never reveal. It's the sort of thing kids stop doing after they reach puberty....

What does that even mean? Define "offensive"? You want Bajwa sacked because in middle of a global pandemic, with weak economy and Afghan issue about to be settled he has not gone "on the offensive"!? Explain the difference between Bajwa and Sharif of Kiyani, try and back it up with evidence If you are unable to do that can I suggest you stop insulting someone who does more for Pakistan in every single day of his existence then you will ever do in your life time.

Very true. Keyboard warriors sitting all day in front of a computer and having pizza have absolutely ZERO credibility to be passing judgments on matters they just know nothing about.

Offensive means taking action to stop Indian attacks before they happen which Bajwa is not doing

No, deal was well know and photos and news of it have been everywhere. What I am doing is calling out the BS about these choppers being delivered. As usual it's attention seekers who claim to have "sources" they can never reveal. It's the sort of thing kids stop doing after they reach puberty....
It's not attention seekers. Some people who have confirmed news here like @Blacklight are serving officers. Also on twitter many who have confirmed it are Army officers. Also news of these Jets being taken out of storage was already out for past one month. Also the jet it has been transported on was known to be in USA

How would he do that short of declaring war on India, please explain.
Have you heard the name ISI ??? Nobody is asking to attack Army but there are others way to make India pay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom