What's new

Russia could convince Pak to stop anti-India terror: Indian PM

saardar agha can you or somebody please answer my question?

by the way, are Sikh not allowed to smoke? I knew a Sikh in Peshawar several years back, he was one of the biggest charsi i have ever met. Great person though, and great patriot. A bit extreme on his khalestany views though :lol:

Well i posed a simple question, didn't I????

What leverage does Russia have over Pakistan exactly??

Just answer the question.

I am assuming this is for me...I guess i did answer... Please read post #11...However if you are asking for a leverage of the level that it will make Pak fall on her knees than i am afraid no country has that kind of leverage........

BY the way Sikhs are not allowed to smoke... I know it as i am a Sikh...So now lets leave it here and carry on the conversation related to thread...

I am assuming this is for me...I guess i did answer... Please read post #11...However if you are asking for a leverage of the level that it will make Pak fall on her knees than i am afraid no country has that kind of leverage........

BY the way Sikhs are not allowed to smoke... I know it as i am a Sikh...So now lets leave it here and carry on the conversation related to thread...

it was aimed at indian who posted this topic in the first place, but thanks for your input

the first part of "post #11" discusses possibility of switching of strategic alliances.

That does not answer my question

the second part of "post #11" discusses another issue altogether, which i will attempt to address

let me tell you we want to be a regional super power...We are no ware close to be a super power however we have enough muscle that we cannot be ignored...

Nobody here cares about your aims to be "super power".....irrelevant and stupid, considering super powers must have domestic affairs in or somewhat in order before having the ability to influence political economic and military influence anywhere else in the world

yes you may have the military muscle, but you also have many enemies --and most of your enemies are touching border with you (even Nepal is your enemy now)

Secondly there is a term called Diplomacy...even US comes to PAk for help against there fight on terror...Does that mean US is at mercy of PAK???

no.

it doesnt. Diplomacy takes place between any 2 countries, even enemy countries (save for maybe countries like Iran, Venezuela and North Korea)

or do you have doubts against US being a super power as well???

being a super-power isnt helping them win 2 largely unpopular guerilla wars

I think Obama should focus on credibility of his super-power and make that his first priority. A lot of people want to emulate the American 'system' but see America itself as a cause of problems in many parts of the world

(in fairness to Mr. Obama, this is the fault of Bush Administration)

The message is plane and simple we are asking our friends to use their influence to stop terror activities emanating from PAK...Where do you see begging??

:tdown::tdown::tdown:

still no talk of Russian leverage on Pakistan.

I just wasted my time replying!

Can somebody please give me a simple answer to a very simple question I posed?

My God!

:rofl:

Simple example of Indian PM and GOI official is

jab apnay andar ziada himat na ho kuch karnay ke aur agla aap ko aap ki ukaat dekha raha hoo ainay may tu banda idar udar baagta aur auroon say he kahta hey isko ye kaho isko woh kahoo lol seriously Pakistan ko kudh kuch kah tu sakhtay nahe regional power bananay ke batain kartay hain hahahahahhaa 200 jahaz kya kareeed liye kudh ko super power samajnay walay pakistan ko haath tu laga nahe sakhtay lol

jab apnay andar ziada himat na ho kuch karnay ke aur agla aap ko aap ki ukaat dekha raha hoo ainay may tu banda idar udar baagta aur auroon say he kahta hey isko ye kaho isko woh kahoo lol seriously Pakistan ko kudh kuch kah tu sakhtay nahe regional power bananay ke batain kartay hain hahahahahhaa 200 jahaz kya kareeed liye kudh ko super power samajnay walay pakistan ko haath tu laga nahe sakhtay lol

Kutton ko haat nahin lagate ham

Exactly yehi tu may kahna chah raha tha tum kutoon ko haath nahe lagatay kyoonkay tum sohar aur soharoon kay saath rehnay kay aadi ho actually unke harkatain tumko pasand b bohat hain lol na zaat na paat na deen naa imaan jo mila karlya hahhahahah :rofl:

Sorry for defence pk par kabhe kabhe asay loog ajayeen tu jawab unkay hesab say dena pharta hey well

let me tel u a thing jisko sare omar yaad rakhna martay waqt tak

"ye jo missile hamnay rakhay haina 80 - 90 ye shabraat par phaarnay kiliye nahe rakhay ye no first policy khala g ke kahani hey yaad rakhna." daily raath ko sotay waqt 10 baar likhna aur 10 10 baar parhana aur iska matlab samjna... demaag say ... bollywood ke fantasy movies ke tarhan nahe..

Last edited:
This has turned into a slugging match . By calling each other dogs or puppies, you really are achieving nothing other than showing your own upbringing. I think Abu Zoulfiqar is going on the right path by asking for explanations and logic. This thread would be much better if we stck to discussions detail and logic.
When you people from accross the border look at our sentiments on this subject you must understand that we Indians have TREMENDOUS reapect for Mr Manmohan Singh. He is extremely well educated and Qualified amd Experienced and one of the first few GOOD choices for the PM ( He is a financial expert and its like having a good CEO) hence we are a bit prone to feeling hurt over him being bad mouthed.
Having said that, I really cant think or find any real proof of Russian influence over Pakistan except maybe THROUGH China. But then who knows what Mr Manmohan Singh had in mind when he said it, maybe it was only aimed at flattering Russia......mm

yaar tu hudd delusional aadmi hai kya? ... bi-polar disorder ka mareez lagta hai.. aukat dekhi hai apni aur apne mulk ki.. chaddi banani ki aukat nahi baaten badi badi karva lo tumse.. bhikh men mile guns aur hawaijahaz ke bal pe itna kudna aachi baat nahi hai... jab situation baat karke hul ho sakti hai na bhaijaan toh usmen aap jaise jihadi banduk leke khade ho jaate hai aur phir jab kargil jaisa tamacha padta hai mu pe toh ulte pao apni mulk bhag jate hai.. toh miya baat aisi hai ki jitna aapne bhukna tha bhuk liye.. aur aap jaiso se baat karne ke liye mujhe aap ke level pe aana pada (which I don't like) par aapko aapki jagah dikhana mera farz tha bhaijaan.. aur haan agli baar 26/11 ya kargil type ki koi cheez hui toh aapko apne aap pata chal jayega ki kiski kitni aukat hai.. tab tak humen maaf karne aur apna sir apni tashreef se nikal ke duniya dekhen aur phir mu kholen. :flame: :flame:

yes i agree that M. Singh comes from a good background, and nobody can deny his credentials.

But diplomatically, we (or at least I) are not happy with his recent statements. Your COAS also made some provacative statements on 26/11 anniversary. indian govt. mission is just to waste money travelling the world to spread lies and propaganda about Pakistan.

but anyways -- india is better off with M Singh rather than Bal Thackeray. We'd probably be at war already if he or someone of his ill repute were in power.

Jana,

A friendly advice.

To ask a Sikh what he is smoking is the same as asking a Muslim what type of pork is he eating - it is taboo and anathema to both and not worth mentioning even in a lighter vien or in passing.

You could however definitely ask a sikh what brand of whisky he is drinking - no offense will be taken on that.;)

As rgds the comment of MMS, consider it simply nothing more a than political statement - meant for the world & not locally.

:woot: really sikhs dont smoke at all ???

and hey this MMS hehehehe good nick MMS :D

This has turned into a slugging match . By calling each other dogs or puppies, you really are achieving nothing other than showing your own upbringing. I think Abu Zoulfiqar is going on the right path by asking for explanations and logic. This thread would be much better if we stck to discussions detail and logic.
When you people from accross the border look at our sentiments on this subject you must understand that we Indians have TREMENDOUS reapect for Mr Manmohan Singh. He is extremely well educated and Qualified amd Experienced and one of the first few GOOD choices for the PM ( He is a financial expert and its like having a good CEO) hence we are a bit prone to feeling hurt over him being bad mouthed.
Having said that, I really cant think or find any real proof of Russian influence over Pakistan except maybe THROUGH China. But then who knows what Mr Manmohan Singh had in mind when he said it, maybe it was only aimed at flattering Russia......mm

Your Indian member started that. If he doesnt have balls to tolerate criticism he should avoid posting instead of resorting to abuses.

Its utter shame india claimed to be regional super power and frequently issue threat of war yet begging US and now russia to use their influence.

So which message of indian govt is tru to their people? India is just bully and emepty threat? Or india is incapable and in mercy of American and Russians?

Yeah, India is just a big bully . It bullied with the Bangladeshi people and left them to die and be massacred in 1971.

:angry:
WoW BETA DADDY KOU GALI NAHIN DETAY
AISA AA KAR MARON GAY NA K RUSSIA KYA USA KAY PECHAY BHI CHUPNAY KI JAGAH NAHIN MILAY GI..,,,,,
JAO APNA PIG JAISA CHEHRA IENAY MEIN DEKHO
ULTA CHOR KOUTWAL KOU DANTEY
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD:pakistan:

Last edited:

Let's put things into perspective since we're talking about aukat and all.

Bravado aside, if Pakistan had even half the gonads you think it does, it wouldn't fight via proxy (LeT etc.).

It would have had the balls to accept that the soldiers being firebombed in Kargil were its own, it would have accepted their bodies instead of letting them rot.

If Pakistan had even an ounce of self respect it wouldn't watch the US butcher its citizens from thousands of feet in the air.

Or dictate terms to the military, heck Pakistan was even threatened into joining the WoT and you're talking about aukat? Where were your nukes that you keep talking about then? yaar tu baat toh bahut karta hai, magar jab waqt aata hai to Pakistan ke moo mein aa jati hai.

'71 was blatant aggression, not even you superpower friend the US could intervene. Where was Pakistani bravado then? or is this a recent invention?

Instead of talking smack, realize that all he's doing is isolating Pakistan internationally. That's it, no one expects the Russians to fight the war for us if and when it comes.

I really didn't want to stoop to your level, but I just couldn't ignore your bullshit. Besides if posts like yours are acceptable, then mine are civil in comparison

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom