What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is your pathetic excuse,not mine. In your western propaganda machine, russian are being discribed as evil barbarian that kill every ukrainian they encountered,right? But without your sugarcoating propaganda machine,you are no less barbaric. Not only in vietnam war.in iraq war,korean war and other countless war that USA have launched,the west bombarded and killed civillians like they were a crowd of chickens.

Yeah? A vietnamese keeps blaming how barbaric russian is and have never blamed USA for killing nearly a million vietnameses and using chemical weapons in war for even once seems normal to you? If that is not brainwashed then what is?
In Your Eastern propaganda machine you forget that:
The US did not start the Iraq war, Saddam did.
The US did not start the Korean War, North Korea did.
The US did not start the Vietnam War.

Germany was against iraq war. Yeah,as a lapdog of USA,I have to say your political leaders did their best to oppose that war by few lip services to your own people.
I am not defending russia,I never have.I just have been deeply disgusted by the hypocracy of the west.
And I am curious that If this vietnamese hate current vietnam so much why he name himself as 'viet'?

Germany did not participat in iraq

To be fair, Putin should have more than 100 millions USD (The default payment) to pay the debt, hell, he himself probably have 100 millions USD to pay for it. Bear in mind Paying off Russian loan with USD is allowed by US federal bank. And he did make the previous 4 (or 5) payment.

He choose not to, so, you got defaulted, it's that simple.

NATO to massively increase high-readiness forces to 300,000 - Stoltenberg​

NATO's quick reaction force, the NATO response force, so far has some 40,000 troops.

dgYhDUw.gif

Yes i agree nato shares some of the responsibility.
(Though nato is very wide range of nations, we are talking about usa/uk being “hawk-ish”, with turkey/germany/france being far more “dove-ish”)

i wished this was handled more diplomatically. though bottomline, russia overreacted, and acted before Nato admission was even/ever a reality.

Zelenski already stated to be willing to concede on joining Nato. Russia wants more and keeps this war going.

From european perspective this is unacceptable, we need to help the ukranians.

Russia had to militarily intervene because of the endless military campaign that Western Ukraine launched against the Russian-speaking communities in East and South Ukraine. Do you want Azov and others massacre communities in the East and south with the support of Western countries while Russia watches from the sidelines?

The Ukrainian government also refused to implement the MINSK II agreement that was endorsed by the Russia, EU, NATO, and UNSC. This agreement secured the autonomy of the Russian-speaking communities in the east and the south of Ukraine, in addition to Russian language being one of the official languages of the country.

Instead, the Ukrainian government under Zelensky opted for military campaign to subdue the Russian-speaking communities in the South and the East, while also marginalizing them by imposing Ukrainian language only policy - which removed the Russian language as one of the official languages.

Zelesky himself also talked about to be joining NATO and also his desire to acquire nuclear weapons.

So when you add those points, you can clearly understand why Russia militarily intervened.

NATO to massively increase high-readiness forces to 300,000 - Stoltenberg​

NATO's quick reaction force, the NATO response force, so far has some 40,000 troops.

dgYhDUw.gif
These men have beautiful muscles, but they are all fake with protein powder. In the weightlifting competition of the Olympic Games, these people are rubbish.
These muscular men can only live in the media or bully the children in the community. They can't go to the Olympics to compete with the real heroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom