What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt throw their weapons or uniform.
Retreat in line, added by cars. The russians will have to fight them again.

The russians will have to oust the ukranians from lisischansk, then again from bakhmut, then sloviansk, then kramatorsk. A painfull and slow process.

But the Russian liberators are killing 100 of the best Bandera forces and wounding 500 more of these Bandera forces on daily basis. That is 600 men off the battle field on daily basis. Within a week, that is 4200 of Bandera men removed from the battle-field. That is over 18000 of Bendera loyalists removed from the battle-field on monthly basis. The Donbass region is a killing field for the Bandera loyalists.

You need to accept the fact that the same Russian forces you see today are the sons and daughters of the same men who freed Europe in World War II. And they're certainly working hard today to free Europe from Victoria Nuland and her ilks. So for you @ZeGerman, stop hating the Russian men and women who are trying so hard to free Europe from the same forces that killed 70 million of your people in World War II.

But the Russian liberators are killing 100 of the best Bandera forces and wounding 500 more of these Bandera forces on daily basis. That is 600 men off the battle field on daily basis. Within a week, that is 4200 of Bandera men removed from the battle-field. That is over 18000 of Bendera loyalists removed from the battle-field on monthly basis. The Donbass region is a killing field for the Bandera loyalists.

You need to accept the fact that the same Russian forces you see today are the sons and daughters of the same men who freed Europe in World War II. And they're certainly working hard today to free Europe from Victoria Nuland and her ilks. So for you @ZeGerman, stop hating the Russian men and women who are trying so hard to free Europe from the same forces that killed 70 million of your people in World War II.
“freed europe” please, they merely exchanged one brutal regime with another.

For example:
Executing 20.000 poles cause they might stand in way of their occupation plans.
Letting the nazis kill another 200.000 in warsaw while they just stood and watched. Murdering another 200.000 in the following occupation.

This is what fuels the Ukrainian will to fight.
In meantime russian losses are mounting similarly.

Lets see how things change when the western weapons build up in number and the ukranian mobilisation is in full force.

You deserve to give yourself a negative rating as you are blatantly giving false informations.

Here what CNN and many serious western news channels saying :

You don't look, anymore, like someone looking for the truth, just spreading propaganda like everyone around ...
If you miss the "COULD" in your first reference, that's not my business.

Furthermore, if you confused "BOND PAYMENT" (Which US Blocked) with All Russian Foreign Debt Re-Payment, that's not my business either

And finally, only idiot would care about Rating. And if you have any issue as for how I hand out my negative rating, you are more than gladly talk to the mod about it. I hand them out according to forum guideline.

Last edited:
yeah normally you expect this when cities are liberated. Maybe russians do not understand the concept.

1656341728220.jpeg

I think Lithuania and Kaliningrad are very suitable. I suggest that NATO and Russia agree not to use nuclear bombs and go to war in Lithuania and Kaliningrad.
If no nuke involved Putin knows he has no chance winning a conventional war against NATO. The economic logics speaks against Russia.

If no nuke involved Putin knows he has no chance winning a conventional war against NATO. The economic logics speaks against Russia.
Is it possible that the USA will not be involved in this war because it is worried that China will get enough development time, and only the EU and Russia will participate in the war?

It's your problem if you love your executioners and flagellants.

A Demon will be called a Demon, even if you lost your honour and pride to stand for your country and community and call him a Demon.
The issue is that people don't see demon in themselves. Every person, even the nicest one, if allowed to release his violence with immunity, he will turn into a demon. Blindly treating another people as demons by following the cue from politicians and directing your violence (in thought or deed or both), you just turn yourself into a demon. There is no honor of being a demon.

Is it possible that the USA will not be involved in this war because it is worried that China will get enough development time, and only the EU and Russia will participate in the war?
Why should the US involve the Ukraine war? I don’t understand the logic. Ukraine is not Nato territory. However if Russia attacks one of the Baltic then good night, we would face down a nuclear war. As for China, should it come to a direct confrontation then no matter you like or not China fate is at stake.
The explosion of thousands nukes would kill off the planet.

“freed europe” please, they merely exchanged one brutal regime with another.

For example:
Executing 20.000 poles cause they might stand in way of their occupation plans.
Letting the nazis kill another 200.000 in warsaw while they just stood and watched. Murdering another 200.000 in the following occupation.

Can you share documents that can backup your claim?

This is what fuels the Ukrainian will to fight.
In meantime russian losses are mounting similarly.

Lets see how things change when the western weapons build up in number and the ukranian mobilisation is in full force.

The more West provides to Ukrainians, the more Russians escalate. I think you guys want Kiev and Lviv destroyed. It is obvious that Western elites want to sacrifice Ukraine and Lithuania in order to weaken Russia. But it seems if push comes to shove, Russians will be taking down many cities and its inhabitants.

Why should the US involve the Ukraine war? I don’t understand the logic. Ukraine is not Nato territory. However if Russia attacks one of the Baltic then good night, we would face down a nuclear war. As for China should it come to a direct confrontation then no matter you like or not China fate is at stake.
I just said that since NATO hates Russians so much, you two should go to Kaliningrad&Lithuania and start a war . Stop deceiving the poor Ukrainians. You should solve the problem by yourself. Don't use nuclear bombs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom