What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.

REUTERS BREAKING NEWS: NATO to massively increase high-readiness forces to 300,000​

XxqPeuG.gif

These men have beautiful muscles, but they are all fake with protein powder. In the weightlifting competition of the Olympic Games, these people are rubbish.
Keep crying loser

VZV71ec.gif

What's wrong with my picture ? and where is it written i need to pick a certain picture ?

They asked to pick an " Avatar " for your profile , i chose that avatar . . .

~

You've been told to stop hiding behind other people's flags and religious figures. Only a troll and someone who has something to hide would do it. Are you an Israeli Jew? Or are you an Indian? Why is it so hard for you to clarify it?

REUTERS BREAKING NEWS: NATO to massively increase high-readiness forces to 300,000​

XxqPeuG.gif

Keep crying loser

VZV71ec.gif
wait a minute.
Do u think the Chinese are the losers in the Ukrainian war?

To be fair, Putin should have more than 100 millions USD (The default payment) to pay the debt, hell, he himself probably have 100 millions USD to pay for it. Bear in mind Paying off Russian loan with USD is allowed by US federal bank. And he did make the previous 4 (or 5) payment.

He choose not to, so, you got defaulted, it's that simple.
You deserve to give yourself a negative rating as you are blatantly giving false informations.

Here what CNN and many serious western news channels saying :

You don't look, anymore, like someone looking for the truth, just spreading propaganda like everyone around ...

XxqPeuG.gif

Keep crying loser

VZV71ec.gif
Wow thats massive. Larger then russias invasion force for ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom