What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.

There was no proof shown in that video that a helicopter was shot down. It was only some guys launching a missile. And if they hit a helicopter, it is most likely a Ukrainian helicopter.

Russian forces have taken Sievierodonetsk.

I have updated the repository thread.

Now that the 2 cities are part of the LPR (the Luhansk People's Republic), NATO can't set foot in there.

I just said that since NATO hates Russians so much, you two should go to Kaliningrad&Lithuania and start a war . Stop deceiving the poor Ukrainians. You should solve the problem by yourself. Don't use nuclear bombs.
What a nonsense NATO don’t hate Russia. Hate is not military logics. why should anyone hate Russia. People hope nice holiday in peace It’s Putin who hates Nato. He feels encircled and abandoned.
How many people in the west visit Russia for holiday purposes? Probably some handfuls leftists and communists.
As for nukes, sure, if I am not mistaken the Nato never abandons the first use policy.
That’s the core of NATO nuclear doctrine.
Any attack by USSR or now Russia will inevitably cause a terrible response by the Nato.

Boris Johnson: Hold the line and don't embarrass us with another Russian victory while we're at the G7 meeting. As usual, the Zelensky poodle obliged, knowing it would be more death and destruction for his Ukrainian forces.

It could be a false flag, carried out by MI6 in order to get other countries in the EU and NATO to join the war. This could be another Bucca false flag carried out by the cruel and evil MI6.

More news from the Donbass region now 👇

Last edited:
This is a video from the Ukrainian Defense Ministry, promoting homosexuality in their ranks in order to appeal to the homosexual-loving leaders in the West. I told you people the West hates Russia because sodomy is not allowed in the Russian armed forces and in Russian society.

Sodom and Gomorrah is in the West, and I wouldn't be surprised if many of the pro Ukraine posters here are in that sick lifestyle.

It was a Russian helicopter, and was descending at increasing speed, and likely crashed.

>> "likely crashed"

No proof shown

>> "It was a Russian helicopter"

No proof that a Russian helicopter was hit in that video.

Now, we're waiting for the next mass surrender of Ukrainians in and around Lysychansk. 👇👇

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom