What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I highly doubt that they could kill more ukrainian than your american papa did to vietnameses.
You are just a pathetic brainwashed banana man.
Also the “banana” jokes are getting old.

He should “act like his race”?
Stay “Loyal to his race” ?

Pfff, complaining about “western racism” while you see the whole world along racial lines….

Ehmm.

So america did terrible things in vietnam.
However, even back 55 years ago the european public, even the american one in the end started to oppose it.

But Because america bombed vietnamese 60 years ago…now in 2022 russia is free to bomb ukranians? The same people they starved by the millions in the holodomor?

How does your pathetic excuse for a brain work?
That is your pathetic excuse,not mine. In your western propaganda machine, russian are being discribed as evil barbarian that kill every ukrainian they encountered,right? But without your sugarcoating propaganda machine,you are no less barbaric. Not only in vietnam war.in iraq war,korean war and other countless war that USA have launched,the west bombarded and killed civillians like they were a crowd of chickens.

Also the “banana” jokes are getting old.

He should “act like his race”?
Stay “Loyal to his race” ?

Pfff, complaining about “western racism” while you see the whole world along racial lines….
Yeah? A vietnamese keeps blaming how barbaric russian is and have never blamed USA for killing nearly a million vietnameses and using chemical weapons in war for even once seems normal to you? If that is not brainwashed then what is?

Last edited:
The Ukrainian war launched by Russia was certainly a wrong war of aggression. China will not recognize Russia's sovereignty over Crimea, nor will it recognize Russia's sovereignty over Sparton and other regions in the future.
But Russia is wrong, does not mean that NATO is right. NATO should not expand endlessly and incite Ukrainians to oppose Russia. NATO is also responsible for this war.
Yes i agree nato shares some of the responsibility.
(Though nato is very wide range of nations, we are talking about usa/uk being “hawk-ish”, with turkey/germany/france being far more “dove-ish”)

i wished this was handled more diplomatically. though bottomline, russia overreacted, and acted before Nato admission was even/ever a reality.

Zelenski already stated to be willing to concede on joining Nato. Russia wants more and keeps this war going.

From european perspective this is unacceptable, we need to help the ukranians.

Yes i agree nato shares some of the responsibility.
(Though nato is very wide range of nations, we are talking about usa/uk being “hawk-ish”, with turkey/germany/france being far more “dove-ish”)

i wished this was handled more diplomatically. though bottomline, russia overreacted, and acted before Nato admission was even/ever a reality.

Zelenski already stated to be willing to concede on joining Nato. Russia wants more and keeps this war going.

From european perspective this is unacceptable, we need to help the ukranians.
I think Lithuania and Kaliningrad are very suitable. I suggest that NATO and Russia agree not to use nuclear bombs and go to war in Lithuania and Kaliningrad.

That is your pathetic excuse,not mine. In your western propaganda machine,russian is being discribed as evil barbarian that kill every ukrainian they encountered,right? But without your sugarcoating propaganda machine,you are no less barbaric. Not only in vietnam war,in iraq war,korean war and other countless war that USA have launched,the west bombarded and killed civillians like they were a crowd of chicken.
lump all of us together as “west”?

Germany was against iraq war.
And the recent usa wars have been less brutal then russias “flatten enemy and annex territory with dumb bombs” tactics in chechnia, syria, and now ukraine.

Instead of speaking out against russian agression you are defending it on something the yanks did 60 years ago.
Yeah? A vietnamese keep blaming how barbaric russian is and never blamed USA for killing nearly a million vietnameses and use chemical weapons in war even once seems normal to you? If that is not brainwashed then what is?
How much did the communist kill in vietnam? For all you know his family might have been decimated by the north vietnamese.

But you dont care for these details cause you only see race

As for Artillery, Ukraine would need A LOT of SPG and towed system, you still need M777 or any towed howitzer to work as defensive counter Battery fire where your SPG and MLRS work as offensive artillery. So yes, I can foresee a lot of M109 and M198 will be transferred to Ukraine. There are rumor on the Hills (Capitol Hills) that US is going to transfer some 40 M109A5/A6 to Ukraine with the next batch, That would bump the stock to somewhere around 100 unit, but that is probably just going to be stop gap, the next phase for Western/NATO support should look at how they can support Ukraine in the long run, which mean instead of piping down existing system, they need to either completely integrate Ukraine into NATO standard (like teach their air force how to fly F-16 or other western Aircraft, or how to use western equipment) or help the Ukrainian make their own weapon by donating the production line. You cannot keep fighting 6 months down the road with a mix bag of weapon, the smaller stuff (NLAW, Javelin) is already hitting maintenance issue, and we expect that is going to be the same with all the western donated artillery and SPG some 2 or 3 months down the road when they eventually needed service or breakdown.
The Ukrainians have their own version of the Caesar which a nearby country can help them produce it and the perfect platform with less maintenance and for the environment its fighting in which is shoot and scoot. Also can have them help build their own version of the HIMARS but right now its still based on the Russian design so its slow to reload and no pods. The Ukrainians are no joke. They built the carriers, the battlecruiser that they built and sank, their own tanks, the biggest cargo plane and second biggest cargo plane that looks similar to the C-5 Galaxy the AN-124. F-16s would be the way to go. Cheaper and perfect for Ukraine.

Ukraine_army_deploys_its_new_Bureviy_220_mm_MLRS_rocket_launcher_for_combat_operations_925_001.jpg

lump all of us together as “west”?

Germany was against iraq war.
And the recent usa wars have been less brutal then russias “flatten enemy and annex territory with dumb bombs” tactics in chechnia, syria, and now ukraine.

Instead of speaking out against russian agression you are defending it on something the yanks did 60 years ago.

How much did the communist kill in vietnam? For all you know his family might have been decimated by the north vietnamese.

But you dont care for these details cause you only see race
Germany was against iraq war. Yeah,as a lapdog of USA,I have to say your political leaders did their best to oppose that war by few lip services to your own people.
I am not defending russia,I never have.I just have been deeply disgusted by the hypocracy of the west.
And I am curious that If this vietnamese hate current vietnam so much why he name himself as 'viet'?

Last edited:
@jhungary

US to announce purchase of medium- to long-range surface-to-air missile defense system for Ukraine​

Considering that the U.S. is refusing to provide the Patriots, the NASAMS is a good system for the cities being targeted by the cruise missiles especially Lviv, Odessa, Kiev, etc.

Her eyebrows are perfectly plucked, beautiful hairstyle with hair is braids, I wonder how she is doing that in the middle of a battlefield.

Hey hey what suddenly happened to this queens boy :lol:
Few months back you were bashing Russia and supporting UK for Ukraine war and now you suddenly becomes pro Russian?
Any chance you went to Ukraine as a British fighter to fight Russians, later got caught by the Russian soldiers and were taught how to behave like a good boy? :lol:
@Beast

He marched with his battalion to conquer Moscow under the command of her majesty. Once he reached the outskirts of Moscow, Russians explained the pain and suffering he would inflict on the Russian innocents should he advances and pleaded to his humanity and kindness not to advance for the sake of those Russian innocent women, children and the elderly. Compelled by his kind, sensible, generous nature and the inherent human qualities, he decided to spare the lives of those Russians in an act of kindness and generosity like the chivalrous knight he is.

Last edited:
@jhungary

US to announce purchase of medium- to long-range surface-to-air missile defense system for Ukraine​

Considering that the U.S. is refusing to provide the Patriots, the NASAMS is a good system for the cities being targeted by the cruise missiles especially Lviv, Odessa, Kiev, etc.
They did probably using the last few months to train Ukrainian with advance system. I mean I will not be surprise if some Ukrainian were in Poland (Or Norway, in case of NASAMS) since the beginning of war to train with the NATO and familiar with their system.

NASAMS would basically be land base AIM-120. So it would be more than enough to bump up Ukrainian Anti-Air Capability.

Her eyebrows are perfectly plucked, beautiful hairstyle with hair is braids, I wonder how she is doing that in the middle of a battlefield.
You are seriously underestimating women and their ability to look nice........

73d6ef3474350e81515749232bb6a3f7--swedish-army-swedish-women.jpg

Man, you don't know how long you have to wait in the PX (Post Exchange) just waiting on those female to finish dumping their "Beauty Salon" order for you to get a roll of toilet paper.....

Glooming standard aside. If they want to look nice in battle, they will.

Last edited:
The Ukrainians have their own version of the Caesar which a nearby country can help them produce it and the perfect platform with less maintenance and for the environment its fighting in which is shoot and scoot. Also can have them help build their own version of the HIMARS but right now its still based on the Russian design so its slow to reload and no pods. The Ukrainians are no joke. They built the carriers, the battlecruiser that they built and sank, their own tanks, the biggest cargo plane and second biggest cargo plane that looks similar to the C-5 Galaxy the AN-124. F-16s would be the way to go. Cheaper and perfect for Ukraine.

Ukraine_army_deploys_its_new_Bureviy_220_mm_MLRS_rocket_launcher_for_combat_operations_925_001.jpg
Yeah, I think having to help them with their need instead of giving what they need is probably the next stage, there are already too many different system in Ukraine and they don't let people to come in and fix them (well, even if they are allowed in, you can't fix them without infrastructure.)

Which mean at the end of the day, we need to look at how we can make them what they need.....Stuff that they have the ability to fix.

Are you a indian or a israeli ?
If israeli then change your profile pic

What's wrong with my picture ? and where is it written i need to pick a certain picture ?

They asked to pick an " Avatar " for your profile , i chose that avatar . . .

~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom