What's new

Russian ambassador to Turkey shot dead in Ankara

The interesting thing would be to see what side does Pakistan pick among Russia and Turkey.

Pakistan don´t need to take any sides. It is an issue between Turkey and Russia which I am very sure will be solved peacefully.

Is it so implausible that an angry Turk who strongly sympathizes with the rebels, would shoot the Russian ambassador because of Russian support for Assad? Not everything is a conspiracy.

What kind of logic is that? he was a guy who had a respectable job, nice amount of salary etc, and he decided to kill Ambassador just one day before the Moscow meeting in order to stop Ceasefire in Aleppo which lets civilians flee to İdlib, meanwhile he supposed to "help" Aleppo citizens?? :omghaha:

Get some sense :cuckoo:

One cannot kill a ambassador if u have balls fight the country .
Bear wake up time for your now clean all terrorist from Syria kill them all use chemical weapons and
Kill all including civilian who support terrorist .

Ok cia isn't behind the attack.Can you tell me why the attack in turkey ? I think russia have ambassador in all the world..

Ok cia isn't behind the attack.Can you tell me why the attack in turkey ? I think russia have ambassador in all the world..
You should ask these too:
Why did Turkey shoot Su-24 down?!
What happened to Gen.Yuri.Ivanov?
Why did Turkey protect FSA and Al-Nusra?
And many questions.
If Trumps gets in office, Turks should get ready for some bad events.

And many questions.

And you say that as an Iranian? Trump?

Well we can only offer our support to peaceful ties between Turkey and Russia to help resolve critical issue in Syria permenently

Obviously a great tragic event with loss of life for Russian Ambassador

Joint investiation has to launch between Turkish Intelligence and Russia to figure out who may have had contact with the "Criminal" and find cause or traces of foreign agencies

And many questions.

Tell me where is the difference between Shia militas and Sunni militas in Syria?
Both are Jihadi/Islamist.

It is the opposite. Trump is Turkey lover, Saudi disliker, Iran hater. I will get my popcorn when i start watching flying mullahs above Tehran :lol:

And many questions.
You are iranian ? What about hizbollah isnt a terrorist organisation in UN..Hashd al shaabi...Bin laden message about iran that tell all his followers do not attack iran !! .Turkey fight isis in Syria tell me where iran fought Isis in syria ?

And you say that as an Iranian? Trump?
Yes buddy Trump!. Russians are waiting on his sitting in white house.
The worst thing that Trump can do towards Iran, is canceling the nuclear deal. The favorite action of many Iranians
It is the opposite. Trump is Turkey lover, Saudi disliker, Iran hater. I will get my popcorn when i start watching flying mullahs above Tehran :lol:
I'm not having bad dreams for Turkey just being realistic mate. You will see the real face of bear
You are iranian ? What about hizbollah isnt a terrorist organisation in UN..Hashd al shaabi...Bin laden message about iran that tell all his followers do not attack iran !! .Turkey fight isis in Syria tell me where iran fought Isis in syria ?
huh You are so funny.

I think everybody must realize a destroyed Turkey will not be like any other destroyed country. Nobody will benefit from it in Middle East or Europe. This is a dangerous game guys.

I'm not having bad dreams for Turkey just being realistic mate
And it was realistic? Trump even wants to give Fethullah Gülen to Turkey, wow such an enemy that Trump is.

And i am not having bad dreams for Iran neither, but for Mullahs. There will be Secular Iran, it will be happen in peaceful way or bad way. But it will happen and i will be so happy to see Secular Iran as a Neighbor.

And it was realistic? Trump even wants to give Fethullah Gülen to Turkey, wow such an enemy that Trump is.
When did i sat that Trump is enemy of Turkey? I was speaking of Russians. Read my comments again
Turkey was moving towards Russia and Iran before killing of Russian ambassador. I'm still shocked!!!

Back
Top Bottom