What's new

Russian ambassador to Turkey shot dead in Ankara

Am l missing something?
Brain like many here.
____

"The home address written in the official document above is also the Turkish address of Abdullah Bozkurt, a high-ranking Gülenist militant currently living in the U.S. and the former Ankara correspondent of now-closed newspaper Today's Zaman. The newspaper was regarded as the mouthpiece of the terrorist cult."

Assailant who killed Russian envoy suspected to be Gülenist as new evidence surfaces

Then about that Abdullah Bozkurt, a high-ranking Gülenist militant currently living in the U.S.:

"Most Western embassies fear terror attacks specifically targeting diplomats or key interests in Turkey. They have already reviewed security protocols and advised staff members to be vigilant and avoid public places." [OPINION] Embassies no longer safe in Turkey by Abdullah Bozkurt (December 16, 2016)

Embassies no longer safe in Turkey by Abdullah Bozkurt

______

"Erdoğan says attack on Russian envoy 'provocation' to harm Turkey-Russia normalization

President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan said on Monday that the assassination of Russian ambassador to Ankara was a provocation aimed at damaging the normalization of ties between Russia and Turkey.

He said that Russia and Turkey will form a joint investigation committee to investigate the murder of ambassador Andrey Karlov."

85f3aa78-2545-4c39-cc58-0257062c16be.png

_____
See...

No surprise there.

Secularism was just a cover to get into EU and freeload on the benefits.

Turkey is slowly heading back to its old self. :)
turkey doesn't need EU for having Good life because turkey is way better then many asian nations including urs and no offence just don't throw hatred speech

I know it

its erdogan and the extremists mentality

they just want to revenge to vent their anger:(
that mean nothing they say he is an officer intilted to protect VIPs so maybe he just take selfie with his coworkers in AKP
that is my opinion as they found a letter for him with a a high-ranking Gülenist militant

We are 1000000000000x better than rape capital india that kills people that eat beef.
yeah mom visited turkey in last 2 years and it's beautiful as she tell me friendly poeple and my favoret meat is beef meatball hh

Yeah, but they are surrounded by Arabs that are hating each other more than they're hating Israel.

What's going on here?
the countries surround isreal they dont hate each others because they are all sunni if u are reffurring to Sunni / Shia conflict

Back
Top Bottom