What's new

Russian ambassador to Turkey shot dead in Ankara

No, Turkey all the way!!!!!!! It's a no-brainer!

But I don't think they will fight over it. See latest statements from Putin.

Well, condolence with the promise of strong support. This was a tragedy, well planned but ofcourse, does not requires a rapid reaction.

Yes, they should not. Both are wise leaders. Especially when Pakistan, Turkey, Russia joining hands for the economic cooperation under OBOR.

there is a arabization going on in the country for the last 10 years, some of you don't realize...
it's good to know more then 1 language or more then 2 and for arabic is the language of the holy koran and turkey is 98 % muslims i see they need arabic to understand and read koran
and for me to when i visit turkey in vaccancy it will be easier to communicat with our turkish brothers

there is a arabization going on in the country for the last 10 years, some of you don't realize...

Not really its just that democracy has reached into the hinterland of Turkey

Whilst prior Turkish liberals in major cities set the agenda

As democracy became established and out of the control of the military or Turkish secular elite they found they could not match the numbers of the conservatives

All for the best really, as Europe becomes right wing Turkey embracing liberalism would be sll the more foolish

it's good to know more then 1 language or more then 2 and for arabic is the language of the holy koran and turkey is 98 % muslims i see they need arabic to understand and read koran
and for me to when i visit turkey in vaccancy it will be easier to communicat with our turkish brothers

No thank you. We are not going to learn Arabic, you are the one who should learn Turkish if you want to speak with your Turkish brothers. I think you misunderstood what he ment with "Arabization", he in all practical sense probably ment to say "Islamic Radicilization". Plus we more or less already have 2 languages in Turkey, Turkish and Kurmanci.

It hurts you lil Attaturki to see Turkey takes a bigger rule than the West wanted it to be. When UK attacked Ottoman empire in the early 19th century, they wanted to make sure that Osmanili "Turkey" stays a secular, Turkic isolated country without any ambition in the region, just the west is eligible to have a bigger rule in the world.

Last edited:
No thank you. We are not going to learn Arabic, you are the one who should learn Turkish if you want to speak with your Turkish brothers. I think you misunderstood what he ment with "Arabization", he in all practical sense probably ment to say "Islamic Radicilization". Plus we more or less already have 2 languages in Turkey, Turkish and Kurmanci.
radicals are threat even here in tunisia we have fear from isis try to come here from libya throw out spreading here idiolagy into fargil sociaty

and in terms of learning turkish yeah i already started my self with the alphabet i may say very close to arabic

We pray for that guy in the behind to fight terrorists who are in front of him soon.

C0FCfWbWIAACw1p.jpg

Yeah, that's what my interpretation of what @blondeturkish wrote was as well. Ataturk would turn in his grave if he saw what has been going on in Turkey the past 10 years.

I was chatting with @Sinan on another thread just yesterday about how dangerous the media has gotten when it comes to Aleppo since the city was taken over by SAA, all the propaganda that has been coming out and that you can tell how effective of a weapon it can be and how people are controlled/indoctrinated by it , knew something like this would happen happen eventually with all the misinformation and propaganda coming out lately.

who is he ??

I deny him, but lets think again about those who don't get any attention because one day they might be more important and useful than we thought.
I think Putin fired his personal guards after what happened to his ambassador in Turkey.

and I suppose you have successfully concluded that this act of jihad has nothing to do with radical Islam ?

if you have anything apart from "CIA,MOSSAD, false flag", I'd like to hear your theory.

name it hindu name it like all your posts its blame blame blame for you
drink cow piss and eat cow shit
mother food is best

Back
Top Bottom