Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds good :D :D

Let's try to get a hold of it.

SHUKUR ALHUMDULILLAH LAKH LAKH SHUKUR.

MASHA'ALLAH very good news:army: :flag: :toast:

lol...

Lagta hai halak main jaan atki hui thi!

Don't worry man, even if it wasn't going to go through sounded like China was going to help us out with the J-10s which are even better. And since it is THEY who didn't deliver, we might have gotten a good deal.

J-10s are already entering service. We still have options.

Got the JDW article off DT:

By Robert Karniol, Zuhai Air Show, China. Additional reporting by Ben Vogel, Janes.com Editor

PAKISTAN'S JF-17 light multirole fighter aircraft will be powered by Russian Klimov RD-93 engines - a substantial change in position for Russia which had previously resisted giving Pakistan access to the engine.

Directly contradicting an earlier Russian position, a senior Chinese aerospace official has for the first time publicly confirmed that the Sino-Pakistani JF-17 (FC-1) under development will be powered by the Russian engine. The new position was supported by Russian officials.

"Right now we are using the RD-93 [in prototypes] and it's Klimov who will do the series production [of the engine]. The engine will be exported to Pakistan," said Li Pei, development director at China's Chengdhu Aircraft Industry Group, which is leading the programme and also involved the Pakistan Aeronautical Complex.

Klimov mentioned that the FC-1, China's version of the jointly developed aircraft, is still undergoing "performance flight tests".

Russian diplomatic and industry officials had previously stated without qualification that the RD-93 powering the FC-1 will not be provided to Islamabad either directly or through re-export. Klimov had reiterated this position only a day before Li's statement.

Moscow is thought to have hesitated over any deal involving provision of its military products to Pakistan because of concerns centred on its long-standing defence relationship with rival India.

Klimov, in particular, is involved in a Russian bid to supply New Delhi with 126 MiG-29 fighters.

Li reversed this view of the JF-17 programme when questioned by Jane's at a press briefing organised by Klimov during the China Air Show 2006. He was flanked on the podium by senior officials from both Klimov and the Russian arms exporter Rosoboronexport.

"If we don't sell [Pakistan the RD-93 engines] then someone else will. It's just a reality," said Klimov Director General Alexander Vatagin, in a follow-up comment. Oleg Novikov, a senior official with Rosoborenexport, reinforced the change in position over export of the engine."The process to [arrange the provision to Pakistan of the RD-93] is on-going," he explained.

"The export licence will be granted provided it doesn't contravene the export laws of Russia or China."

The Pakistan Air Force earlier this year told Jane's that it had received firm assurances from China that the RD-93 issue will not prove a problem despite repeated Russian statements to the contrary.

Can we finally lay this argument to rest?

The JF-17 is coming.

Russia should reconsider its defense relations with these Chinese as they are proliferating Russian technology to the wrong clients who are CIA kay chamchay who have worked against Russian interests.

What should have happened or still a possibility of it happening is that these jahil pakistani military ppl should be slapped by Putin and sent off crying to their masters in Washington to beg for more Islamukk 'F-sola'......

Not only the FC-1 is a Russian Product-33 design, and now the engine too.....:disagree:

After all these jahil pakistani's will only use this to kill their own ppl now. Whats the use???:tdown:

After all these jahil pakistani's will only use this to kill their own ppl now. Whats the use???:tdown:

200% times agree with you:tup:. Have'nt got the chance to talk about that issue really. give me the link if there's a thread.:angry:

200% times agree with you:tup:. Have'nt got the chance to talk about that issue really. give me the link if there's a thread.:angry:

Yaar in key auqaat to hae naheen kay yae begherat "kaafiron" say jang karain......:lol:

Putin should slap these punjabastani lotay/ chamchay and send them crying to their masters in washington......

This is a bullshit country run by the imperialists, and they should be given nothing but a hard slap across their head.

INMO putin should curb the transfer of technology to these backward Chinese, as they are becoming a liability for Russia.

Yaar in key auqaat to hae naheen kay yae begherat "kaafiron" say jang karain......:lol:

Putin should slap these punjabastani lotay/ chamchay and send them crying to their masters in washington......

This is a bullshit country run by the imperialists, and they should be given nothing but a hard slap across their head.

INMO putin should curb the transfer of technology to these backward Chinese, as they are becoming a liability for Russia.

Well first of all plzzz dont say any thing bad to these countries, say to these politceans, i understand ur opnion and i agree with you, i hate this politics things as well and people who are linked with it. i hope u understand what i mean. We are living abroad that doesnt mean we are not from these countries or we dont belong to them. I dont have any hard feelings for my country and so you should'nt have as well. its just the bad people and their bad deeds.....

we can continue this conversation some where else, make a thread and let me know...alright

Well first of all plzzz dont say any thing bad to these countries, say to these politceans, i understand ur opnion and i agree with you, i hate this politics things as well and people who are linked with it. i hope u understand what i mean. We are living abroad that doesnt mean we are not from these countries or we dont belong to them. I dont have any hard feelings for my country and so you should'nt have as well. its just the bad people and their bad deeds.....

we can continue this conversation some where else, make a thread and let me know...alright

we can discuss here...

http://www.pakistaniforces.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2699

It's all good.

Russia ignored India here, you think it'd care about the insignificant BLA?

The fact is, India has recently been chummyin up with the Americans a whole lot more than Pakistan. So its only natural that Russia would like to explore relations with Pakistan. Plus good relations with Pakistan only bolster their relations with China.

It's all good.

Russia ignored India here, you think it'd care about the insignificant BLA?

The fact is, India has recently been chummyin up with the Americans a whole lot more than Pakistan. So its only natural that Russia would like to explore relations with Pakistan. Plus good relations with Pakistan only bolster their relations with China.

What goes around comes around.
This is a hard reality check for India that she doesn't own Moscow. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom