What's new

Russian Engines to Fly to Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is a serious development....
it seriously jeoperdizes russia's chances of securing the mrca deal...dunno what they'r playing at....
i wish india go's for the F/A -18F...otta give pakistan and china some sleepless nights!lol!

It's all good.

Russia ignored India here, you think it'd care about the insignificant BLA?

The fact is, India has recently been chummyin up with the Americans a whole lot more than Pakistan. So its only natural that Russia would like to explore relations with Pakistan. Plus good relations with Pakistan only bolster their relations with China.

ha ha ha u guys no the funny thing is when we were in negotiating with Americans about f16s these indians made a big deal about how pakistan will transfer the tech to china or other countries.while they themselfs are going in bed with USA every day.they wanna buy jet fighters from usa and iam to belive putin will sit back and say well its ok for the indians to transfer russian techs to usa for some reason i doubt that.its russians telling the indians u go that way we will go this way lets sit back and watch.and for the once keep claiming pakistan is a cia state please look around india is getting all the american investment.sooner or later it will be a CIA STATE pakistan have developed most of its defence industry against all odds
we have come a long way since 1947.:flag:

this is a serious development....
it seriously jeoperdizes russia's chances of securing the mrca deal...dunno what they'r playing at....
i wish india go's for the F/A -18F...otta give pakistan and china some sleepless nights!lol!

yeah it will give us nightmare but wait we are already out numbered by IAF.so this will actually fix our insomnia and our neighbours air superiority disappearing will transfer the sleepless to new dehli.

hey i can even recomend a name for new bollywood movie.
SLEEPLESS IN NEW DEHLI :rofl:

Where the Indians are playing the game wrong is that before America would aid Pakistan and India would have Russia's aid. Now when they wanted to break in with the Americans they brought in this 126 MRCAs into the equation. So America did immediately get interested in India but so did their old Soviet pals. They wanted in too. So by now its become a Either India chooses to be with the Russians or the Americans.

If they were smart they should've chosen the Russians. Since America's going to be nice to India eventually sometime in the future, anyway. What they should've made sure that Pakistan doesn't squeeze its way in with Russia.

From having zero people ready to sell us less than a decade ago, now we have three super-powers ready to serve our needs. While Indian beureucracy is making one mess after another.

This is hilarious.
RD93 WAS SUPPOSED TO GO FOR FC-1 FROM RIGHT THE DAY A PROTOTYPE FLEW.
WE DIDNT PROTESTED THEN WHY WOULD WE NOW????
One thing according to me Pakistan is better off with Second batch with chinese engines.
RD93/33 have HORRIBLE maintenance record.
5 out of 15 engines are rejected by China.
do i have to tell how Mig29 faced problems? now its upgraded with RD33K engines.

by the way peoples who thinks this will jeopardise india-russa relationship needs to grow up.
Russia will never offer sensitive tech.
we cannot stop Pakistan from getting arms either this way or other so?

some PDf guys r so funny, thinks India will now move to US and Russia will move to Pakistan.
Thing is India have already picked up the chinese way of "Joint Ventures".
as we speak we are engaged in over 5 JV's with Russia.
also Russians Hates Islam to death.

lol!

but consider this, though the air superiority is numerically disaapearing...technologically, its increasing!....India is acquiring more sophisticated a/c, and then the ration counts of 1 a/c vs another.

if u'v researched a but u will see that apart from an F-16 block 60/70, the other planes cant even match the Su 30 MKI!,,,,,bear in mind that the MKI is hell of a lot different from the K, MK and the MKK. Its a 4.5 gen craft, so if u leav the pride aside u will c the difference. And on top of that the Mig 29's are gonna get upgraded! and not to mention the new MRCA's :D . Also the collaboration for a true 5th gen craft with Russia :D and if the new a/c is the F/A-18 F with AESA radar.....life gets sweeter.

Oh, dont worry about us getting sleepless nights....we'r already having them with the new F-16 planes that u bought ;)...the IAF wants to be qualitatively and quantitatively ahead. The quantitativ gap was decreasing....they'r trying to arrest that.

Asim Aqil > India will never move towards US the way you think.
are you forgetting the communist states? they WONT ALLOW IT.

The article which came out first "bout not giving pak" made all this fuss, else it was all set to go with rd93's. so whats the damn big deal?
sheesh.
and no conventional war is going to happen in a decade, the war will be in economic front and fate of kashmir will be determined by that too.i said this becuz if india gets seat in P5 and stuffs.

This is hilarious.
RD93 WAS SUPPOSED TO GO FOR FC-1 FROM RIGHT THE DAY A PROTOTYPE FLEW.
WE DIDNT PROTESTED THEN WHY WOULD WE NOW????
One thing according to me Pakistan is better off with Second batch with chinese engines.
RD93/33 have HORRIBLE maintenance record.
5 out of 15 engines are rejected by China.
do i have to tell how Mig29 faced problems? now its upgraded with RD33K engines.

by the way peoples who thinks this will jeopardise india-russa relationship needs to grow up.
Russia will never offer sensitive tech.
we cannot stop Pakistan from getting arms either this way or other so?

some PDf guys r so funny, thinks India will now move to US and Russia will move to Pakistan.
Thing is India have already picked up the chinese way of "Joint Ventures".
as we speak we are engaged in over 5 JV's with Russia.
also Russians Hates Islam to death.

my friend the problem is that the bonhomie that was the hallmark of our relations with Soviet have now dissapeared...its commerce to them now...true, this is not sensitive tech at all, the engines that is, but still....if India increases its defense relation with USA, and thereby reducing it with Russia, Russia will start to sell small items to Pakistan as a start.

But on the other hand , even if Russia does sell small stuff to Pakistan, and we buy hell of a lot more stuff from the US, we can pressure US govt to stop military aid to Pakistan. Most of the equipment Pakistan got from US was at low prices, they cant afford to spend too much on defence on acc. of their economy. We'r at an advantage ;)

lol!

but consider this, though the air superiority is numerically disaapearing...technologically, its increasing!....India is acquiring more sophisticated a/c, and then the ration counts of 1 a/c vs another.

if u'v researched a but u will see that apart from an F-16 block 60/70, the other planes cant even match the Su 30 MKI!,,,,,bear in mind that the MKI is hell of a lot different from the K, MK and the MKK. Its a 4.5 gen craft, so if u leav the pride aside u will c the difference. And on top of that the Mig 29's are gonna get upgraded! and not to mention the new MRCA's :D . Also the collaboration for a true 5th gen craft with Russia :D and if the new a/c is the F/A-18 F with AESA radar.....life gets sweeter.

Oh, dont worry about us getting sleepless nights....we'r already having them with the new F-16 planes that u bought ;)...the IAF wants to be qualitatively and quantitatively ahead. The quantitativ gap was decreasing....they'r trying to arrest that.

You guys need to go to Keypublishing forums and see things.

THESE DAYS ITS NOT LIKE COLD WAR ONE IS WEAK ANOTHER STRONG BUYING WEAPONS.
RUSSIAN FIRMS ACTS AS A CONSULTANT IN INDIAN ARMS MARKET AND SUITS THINGS FOR INDIAN NEEDS WITH WESTERN EQUIPPMENT ASSEMBLED.

One more thing, MKI was Developed for India by Indias money.with 100% TOT.got the point of consultancy i am trying to say?
the prototypes of MKI flew developed from Indian money.
modern day arms goes like tht,
look at Pakistan FC-1 is DEVELOPED FOR PAKISTAN BY PAKISTANS MONEY.
SIMILARLY F16I ETC ETC.

guys who thinks russia loves pakistan as a ally needs to grow up, who buries chechens wrapped up in pig skin definitely dont see any muslim as their ally but partners who cares?
Its just RD93!! which we are dumping.it has HORRIBLE MTBF.
China IS DEVELOPING MUCH BETTER ENGINE THAN RD93.

right as we speak we r developing a MTA"medium transport aircraft" after that if Russia sells AN-24 to pakistan whats our problem? we have dumped tht ac and gone for newer ones.

Asim Aqil > India will never move towards US the way you think.
are you forgetting the communist states? they WONT ALLOW IT.

The article which came out first "bout not giving pak" made all this fuss, else it was all set to go with rd93's. so whats the damn big deal?
sheesh.
and no conventional war is going to happen in a decade, the war will be in economic front and fate of kashmir will be determined by that too.i said this becuz if india gets seat in P5 and stuffs.

true mate...ecnomy is the future...all things will be seen there. I read in some paper that India's aim is to increase its economy and power to such an extent that the Kashmiri's will not WANT to go to pakistan or form an independent state. They would be very happy here. The same way the problems of the border got solved between US and Mexico.

Right now the focus should be on developing the land more and increasing the living standards of all people in India.

Why do you think we're also going for the J-10s. We are a defense oriented force. As good as the MKIs might be, they won't be able to retain the air superiority over Pakistani skies.

India just has the MKIs. What are the 126 new MRCAs going to be, it hasn't even decided yet. LCA got a token order of 20 aircrafts.

Now Indians are going like they want to go for F-18s over the Mig 29 OVT. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Mig-29 OVT would be more worrisome for Pakistanis than the F-18s. Indians have a very unique way of thinking.

my friend the problem is that the bonhomie that was the hallmark of our relations with Soviet have now dissapeared...its commerce to them now...true, this is not sensitive tech at all, the engines that is, but still....if India increases its defense relation with USA, and thereby reducing it with Russia, Russia will start to sell small items to Pakistan as a start.

But on the other hand , even if Russia does sell small stuff to Pakistan, and we buy hell of a lot more stuff from the US, we can pressure US govt to stop military aid to Pakistan. Most of the equipment Pakistan got from US was at low prices, they cant afford to spend too much on defence on acc. of their economy. We'r at an advantage ;)

you again making wrong.
WHY WOULD WE MOVE TO US LIKE WE USED TO 40 YEARS BACK?
WE ARE MUCH DEVELOPED SAND SELF RELIANT NOW.

look at our economy.
same as russia and growing at better rates.
so?
we are not pet dogs of them as we were in 1971, that is why we are moving TO JOINT DEVELOPEMENTS NOT BUYOUTS DEPENDING ON SOMEONE.
JV'S MEANS YOU CANT SELL IT TO ANOTHER COUNTRY WITHOUT PERMISSION OF INDIA.

understand this!!!!
do you know what HAL told Russia? about buying 80 MI24N helicopters? They are going to buy 20 Dhruvs.
so?

Itsd like US/UK relationship in govt level.
Do you think US doesnt piss UK??? yes they does still they r strongest.

exactly, everything is good, fine and dandy. Why the excessive use of caps then? ;)

You guys need to go to Keypublishing forums and see things.

THESE DAYS ITS NOT LIKE COLD WAR ONE IS WEAK ANOTHER STRONG BUYING WEAPONS.
RUSSIAN FIRMS ACTS AS A CONSULTANT IN INDIAN ARMS MARKET AND SUITS THINGS FOR INDIAN NEEDS WITH WESTERN EQUIPPMENT ASSEMBLED.

One more thing, MKI was Developed for India by Indias money.with 100% TOT.got the point of consultancy i am trying to say?
the prototypes of MKI flew developed from Indian money.
modern day arms goes like tht,
look at Pakistan FC-1 is DEVELOPED FOR PAKISTAN BY PAKISTANS MONEY.
SIMILARLY F16I ETC ETC.

guys who thinks russia loves pakistan as a ally needs to grow up, who buries chechens wrapped up in pig skin definitely dont see any muslim as their ally but partners who cares?
Its just RD93!! which we are dumping.it has HORRIBLE MTBF.
China IS DEVELOPING MUCH BETTER ENGINE THAN RD93.

right as we speak we r developing a MTA"medium transport aircraft" after that if Russia sells AN-24 to pakistan whats our problem? we have dumped tht ac and gone for newer ones.

never said they love pakistan...all im saying, that its a business relationship now. India cant expect Russia to flatly deny everything to Pakistan.

Not that it matters now, earlier India needed Russia to buy weapons cheaply. Now we have enough money to buy whatever from wherever. And its only gonna grow at a superb pace! So it doesnt matter if Russia sells or doesnt sell anyone anything. Pakistan has much lesser money, a bad economy, so they will always have equipment that is not as gd as ours:yahoo:

so as is stated above: ECONOMY is the future...money is the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom