What's new

Sad shameful situation - student from India stalking white woman, why is this a pattern.

Hindustan means land of the Indus. The geographical India existed and still does but is in Pakistan. The country India that uses the name does not exist.

So you're a Turk or an Indian Muhajir?
I am original Bihari. My ancient ancestry carried the Hindustani identity. There is nothing called Muhajir. It means 'Immigrant'.

I am original Bihari. My ancient ancestry carried the Hindustani identity. There is nothing called Muhajir. It means 'Immigrant'.

How can you be Bihari and Hindustani? Hindustan means land of the Indus. Do you not know where that is?

Yea, perhaps do your DNA test. I am sure your ancestry doesn't have any sub-continent origins...You were created in a lab

Someone with an identity crisis thinks "subcontinent" is a genepool rather than a geography. FYI Pakistani Y-chromomes are brought in from Sintashta and so are it's languages/

Yes someone with an ID confusion thinks subcontinent is some kind of "race."

Someone with an identity crisis thinks "subcontinent" is a genepool rather than a geography. FYI Pakistani Y-chromomes are brought in from Sintashta and so are it's languages/

Yes someone with an ID confusion thinks subcontinent is some kind of "race."

ID crisis? Ehh more like down to earth and not full of themselves...Pakistan didn't exist before 1947, how are you claiming them to be Pakistani Y-chromosomes 😂 ..... The complexity and intolerance here lol.

How can you be Bihari and Hindustani? Hindustan means land of the Indus. Do you not know where that is?
Duh. Because my ancestry was on the Indus, moving eastward around 1000 BCE. How else do you think we had empire based from Ayudhya and Pataliputra extending to Pakistan and beyond. Why did Pakistanis and Afghans make idols of Buddh [they didn't worship his idol though, like Buddhists do today]. Because at the time, they knew my ancestry. Buddh became Buddh in Bihar and Buddhists visit Bihar from all over the world.

Quraish woman named Hind [India], wife of Abu Sufyan. Quraish were descendants of Prophet Ibrahim [as].

See video @9:30. Mount named Hind [India] and Hindi [Mount Quaiqian was known as Hindi which means Indian].
'the Quaiqian mountain, or Jabal Hindi, lies west of the Grand Mosque. It was called Quaiqian due to the clanking of swords during the battle between the tribes of Jurhum and Katura, according to the history books of Makkah.'

Jabal means Mountain. Hindi means Indian.

Rabbi below is confused, probably thinks original Brahmans descended from Prophet Abraham and forgot it. They descend from Aryans. Kshatria Deva originated from Abraham and they never forgot it.

You know what they say, personal attacks are the last refuge of a limited intellect.
LOL I caught you out and you decided to switch the topic onto my flags. You deserve abuse.

When you say "we were seen as foreigners" who exactly? Muslims? obviously, there was no Pakistan or Pakistani at that time...

YES Muslims. READ THE EXTRACTS I POSTED.

1525088177273-d9500bfe5135e6c00676f5fea555ff4be1554373005f80712275830b3c250bcc.jpeg

Wow great analysis, if you wanna go back in time go back to the origins when religiously are all sons of Prophet Adam. Or evolution-wise, distant cousins of the monkey family and our long-ago grandfathers the dinosaurs...

Anything to stroke that non-existent pride. Exactly what our problem is today, best army, best intelligence...Mil gaye best of the world treatment? All the lies we have been taught since childhood, stayed with you it seems.
This behavior is a little off dude - he is a nationalist who wants to be different and unique
That's literally what nationalists throughout the globe do, like chill man

It's not that deep, let him be just like you let other nationalists from other nations be

It's love for own not hate for others, now you started bringing BS baba Adam logic, sing kum bah yah

If you don't like it, simply ignore

"Same country before the British gave us a new identity"

Meanwhile, this is how different communities interacted with eachother in pre-partition Punjab.

View attachment 929208
View attachment 929209
View attachment 929210
View attachment 929211
View attachment 929212
View attachment 929213

Source is from Ishtiaq Ahmed's "The Punjab Bloodied, Partitioned and Cleansed: Unravelling the 1947 Tragedy Through Secret British Reports and First-Person Accounts"
That's why they were unfortunately butchered, play stupid games win stupid prizes

Last edited:
You know what they say, personal attacks are the last refuge of a limited intellect.

When you say "we were seen as foreigners" who exactly? Muslims? obviously, there was no Pakistan or Pakistani at that time...
Yeah read the chapter, Muslims were seen as forigners and they still to this day, even in educated north American society Discriminate along religious lines

So why are you going out of your way to suck up? Don't you have self respect buddy

UNLIKE YOU SAAR WHO WOULD WANT TO BRUSH ENTIRE COMMUNITY UNDER SINGLE INCIDENT, I BELIEWE ENTIRE MUJLIM COMMUNITY USES WICTIM CARD REGULARLY *HEAD BOBBLE*

Most self-aware, high IQ, poopreet "technical director"

All the false flagger revealing themselves here lol.

LOL I caught you out and you decided to switch the topic onto my flags. You deserve abuse.

YES Muslims. READ THE EXTRACTS I POSTED.

Thanks for confirming. So you think Muslims didn't see other religious groups as foreigners?
You can guarantee that the violence and aggression wasnt 2 way?
Still, plenty of Muslim population living and thriving in India, doing better than Pakistanis at least...

But you do ahead dude, stoke that nonexisting ego.

Modern "Muslims"....doodh kae dhulay... 😂

Thanks for confirming. So you think Muslims didn't see other religious groups as foreigners?
You can guarantee that the violence and aggression wasnt 2 way?
Exactly this lol, it's not like the Muslims didn't view Hindus as filthy hell bound idol worshipping subhumans. They act as if Muslims were so innocent and pure in this whole saga, being oblivious to the fact that our ancestors also wiped whole villages of Sikhs and Hindus out in 1947-48.
Still, plenty of Muslim population living and thriving in India, doing better than Pakistanis at least...
While I agree with the first part of your post, this take is off. Indian Muslims are one of the most backwards and underdeveloped communities in the world, our situations are different and not comparable with one another.
All the false flagger revealing themselves here lol.
He has been apart of this forum for a decade, not everyone who refuses to conform to hateful fundamentalist views is an "Indian".

This behavior is a little off dude - he is a nationalist who wants to be different and unique
That's literally what nationalists throughout the globe do, like chill man

It's not that deep, let him be just like you let other nationalists from other nations be

It's love for own not hate for others, now you started bringing BS baba Adam logic, sing kum bah yah

If you don't like it, simply ignore

No, I just need one person to answer me logically and I will shut up:

Let me start with the declaration that I have no love for India or Indians, but what's the logic and point of these every other day "Person in India did this...did that..." posts

Like everything they do, Pakistanis do as well. Rape, stalking, murder, trying to meet minors, sexually frustrated and the list goes on.

Why do Pakistanis feel superior to Indians as a person (not country, economy, progress) and vice versa?

I want to understand what makes people think, "Oh yea, we too Pak for that shit"?

These are logical questions and people that have no answer just resort to childish behaviors with what they think are burns..

looks like he is a bharati who forgot to switch on his VPN this day
hatehs.png

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom