What's new

Saragarhi Day (12 September 1897)

214331.jpg

I wrote it.

Hmm..

If you were around ' back then' to write those tales, you ought to be a relic by now :azn:

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&ved=0CD8QtwIwAg&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dkgd4FzMCEvo&ei=kgQzUoSWOcTsrAfPl4GwCA&usg=AFQjCNF4tQ6CeqlbLfPIIEc5zpQFuQ30Cw&sig2=sr9vCqGsJHkZnihaguDFcQ&bvm=bv.52164340,d.bmk

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&ved=0CDgQtwIwAQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DA7IqvJc7iwc&ei=kgQzUoSWOcTsrAfPl4GwCA&usg=AFQjCNER4ZG1pk4WszbIV5AU746QovdVbw&sig2=IUB3l-J-G-PULcOK0hfYnw&bvm=bv.52164340,d.bmk

That's what I'm saying, Pakistanis shouldn't see everything through the prism of religion/sectarian affiliation.

Mercifully Indians have been spared this affliction.

Either way you cut it- a HUGE force was defeated by a minuscule number of warriors.

To not respect the actions of such men is pathetic.

The Bravest of all are those ( men and women and children alike ) who lead down their lives in selfless service of their nations ....They have to be respected ,remembered worshipped irrespective of their nationalities ....wherher they are indian , Pakistanisn ,Chinese ,Bangladeshi ,Nepalese,Sri Lankan , Burmese or so on ....

Shaheed has no religion, no nationality, no gender , no caste , no uniform .....just like God ! They are above these narrow epithets or boundaries ....

I will request all members not to bring out our narrow differences and hatred when we pay our heartfelt regards to Shaheeds !!!

The Bravest of all are those ( men and women and children alike ) who lead down their lives in selfless service of their nations ....They have to be respected ,remembered worshipped irrespective of their nationalities ....wherher they are indian , Pakistanisn ,Chinese ,Bangladeshi ,Nepalese,Sri Lankan , Burmese or so on ....

Shaheed has no religion, no nationality, no gender , no caste , no uniform .....just like God ! They are above these narrow epithets or boundaries ....

I will request all members not to bring out our narrow differences and hatred when we pay our heartfelt regards to Shaheeds !!!

totally agree..........even if u don't agree u should desist from discrediting them.

the subcontinent ppl were same once upon a time,,remember this

I notice , Pak posters see this as a Muslim Vs... sort of thing.

21 Sikh ( Now 4 Sikh) was then a part of the British Indian Army. Had it been a FF or Punjab ( Pak ) batallion - I am sure they too would have fought just as well.

For those who doubt the authenticity of the battle must realise that 21 IOMs was no joke and cannot be fictionalised. Neither were the brits silly to award them for the heck of it. For if they did a lot of IOMs given to Muslim soldiers too would be questioned.

The medal was first introduced by the East India Company in 1837, and was taken over by the Crown in 1858, following the Indian Mutiny of 1857. The Indian Order of Merit was the only gallantry medal available to Native soldiers between 1837 and 1907 when the Indian Distinguished Service Medal was introduced, and when the Victoria Cross was opened to native soldiers in 1911.

totally agree..........even if u don't agree u should desist from discrediting them.

the subcontinent ppl were same once upon a time,,remember this

Thanks ....it's not as much as to do with shared origin of subcontinent !

Shaheeds have to be respected ...no matter which country they belong whether within subcontinent or outside ...!

I notice , Pak posters see this as a Muslim Vs... sort of thing.

21 Sikh ( Now 4 Sikh) was then a part of the British Indian Army. Had it been a FF or Punjab ( Pak ) batallion - I am sure they too would have fought just as well.

For those who doubt the authenticity of the battle must realise that 21 IOMs was no joke and cannot be fictionalised. Neither were the brits silly to award them for the heck of it. For if they did a lot of IOMs given to Muslim soldiers too would be questioned.

The medal was first introduced by the East India Company in 1837, and was taken over by the Crown in 1858, following the Indian Mutiny of 1857. The Indian Order of Merit was the only gallantry medal available to Native soldiers between 1837 and 1907 when the Indian Distinguished Service Medal was introduced, and when the Victoria Cross was opened to native soldiers in 1911.

We have always treated our Shaheeds of our enemies with respect ....It's Pakistan which have degraded their Shaheed's sacrifice by even refusing to acknowledge their role and accept their bodies !

The greatest insult to Shaheed is refusal of people of own motherland to even acknowledge the supreme sacrifice of soldiers !

There can't be greater gift than "gift of life " ....or bigger sacrifice than to willingly embrace the death !

Hope governments and bureaucrats will learn to uphold dignity of those who die for nation !

I just wonder why such a great chapter of bravery is missing from our history text books !

Our generations need to read and learn these awe-spiring acts of valor of our countrymen !!!

First of all what 300 proportion B.S

Second Shaheed is an Islamic term their is no such thing as a non islamic shaheed

First of all what 300 proportion B.S

Second Shaheed is an Islamic term their is no such thing as a non islamic shaheed

WTF are you doing in UK, won't you like to be Shaheed.

Education ruined you...

Stop using Islamic terms to describe kaffir and stop posting B.S fictional stories and we won't bother you

Back
Top Bottom