What's new

Sarkozy condemns Pakistan terror ‘safe havens’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't matter, France is a colonial thug and is in no position to lecture anyone. Regarding the double game, India plays that:

(01) Fund Talibaan against Pakistan. Remember Pakistan and US created the Talibaan and then they turned against us. If India and iran think that funding the Talibaan will help them in the long term, you may not be ready for the real surprise.

(02) Fund LTTE and then play double game by helping Sri Lanka.

(03) Host Tibet's exile government in India but want to have good relations with China.

(04) Want to be friends with the US, but passing all US technologies to the Russians for additional Russian Arms.

Double game, do not get me started. Back to the topic, France is a 2nd rate regional power and does not matter too much and will get weaker in the future.

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

there itself u kill the argument.....

and now coming back to ur tone....even i can say what u call double game is called as diplomacy by us.....

all ur explanation doesnt at all justify ur terrorising indian innocent common man.....then u can again go to past and see who started it and u will find we have reached 1947.......and the sane thing says when will we stop something which started 65 yrs back !

leaving any other explanation...i will only say.....

lets put every status quo to definite ! lets leave everything where it is.....and start all over again.....dont ask for any past shite and dont give any nonreasonable demand of india......lets not get into give and take.......

and i promise u pakistan will be the most prosperous nation give that u guyz are from indus valley and historicaly indus valley has only reaped fruits......

but denying this......i am not sure till when is ur misery gonna last......i forsee u guyz as next palestine of da world. (god unwilling).

I am getting really sick of this, there is already a thread on this gimp saying what he did, why did you start another one OP?

but david cameron was more clearer

Read his words again:

In Mumbai on the last of his four-day India trip, Sarkozy said it was “unacceptable” that terror networks found refuge in Pakistan and used it as a springboard to attack Indian and French troops in Afghanistan.

“It is unacceptable for the world that terrorist acts should be masterminded and carried out by terrorist groups in Pakistan,” Sarkozy said. He called upon Islamabad to demonstrate its sincerity in combating fundamentalist elements.

The French president also said there would be no limit to “operational co-operation” in counter-terrorism with India, a declaration that pleased his hosts in New Delhi who by year-end will have received visits from the heads of the UN Security Council’s five permanent members.

Sarkozy accuses Pakistan over 'terror havens' - The Irish Times - Wed, Dec 08, 2010

It is neither irrelevant nor it is flame.

Why do you think world leaders are supporting India’s diplomatic stance? Surely not for the love of Tajmahal or our president Ms Patil. French president is more interested in the nuclear deals which will give lot of money to France and is a win-win situation for both the nations. All these are happening because India is developing and economically getting stronger day by day. It is pure business, nothing else. With increase in GDP India will be eventually get stronger and Indians can influence other countries to dictate terms as per her advantage. Hope it makes sense now.

Its not just business but because there is also truth to it that the Pakistan is a safe haven for terrorists. David Cameron, Obama, Sarkozy and other world leaders have all been saying the same. Pakistan is in a quagmire.

Its not just business but because there is also truth to it that the Pakistan is a safe haven for terrorists. David Cameron, Obama, Sarkozy and other world leaders have all been saying the same. Pakistan is in a quagmire.

Pakistan is in no quagmire - the EU still managed to offer Pakistan trade concessions, with the support of all major European powers, and defence deals, if Pakistan can pay for them, are still on the table.

As pointed out in the thread on the German Ambassador, this is nothing but meaningless rhetoric meant to assuage the Indian ego and land business and military deals.

In fact the US and French Presidents said nothing close to the ludicrous statement made by Cameron which was rightly condemned by Pakistan - they merely pointed out the obvious, that terrorist havens in XYZ are unacceptable - Pakistan has no issue with that, since it is our position as well.

Thread closed since the discussion is pretty pointless and over meaningless rhetoric.

Sir, if you are fighting to get those terrorists out of your country then you should be achieving the objectives by now. but you know what the result is..

and are those world leaders that stupid to ask Pakistan to shun terrorist camps??

NATO/US, with far more resources than Pakistan, has been fighting 'terrorists and insurgents' in Yemen, Afghanistan and Iraq for how many years now?

I don't see their results as being that much different from Pakistan's, despite the tremendous advantage in resources and technology they enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom