What's new

Saudi Arabia is 'biggest funder of terrorists'

All these fighting and disagreements among us Muslims give our enemies the opportunity to take advantage of us. We are being fooled by others and have become victims. We need to figure this out with cool head and find a way forward. Blaming each other and pointing fingers for our mistakes will only increase acrimony, bad blood and ruin our mutual respect and good relations.

I heard that there is a Hadith where it describes a story that after repair of Kaaba, tribes in Mecca were fighting about who would carry the Hajar-al-Aswad (black stone) to its place. Then our prophet (SAWS) resolved the conflict by putting the stone on a cloth where 4 tribal chief's carried 4 ends of the cloth and the conflict was resolved. We need to find ways of conflict resolution and solve our internal problems. I will start some threads on these issues when I can make some time.

A zionists defending saudis arabia.
well done for defending your brothers.
Under the Shah Iran and Israel were good friends and Iranian Jews were happy. After the Revolution the mullahs hung the leaders of Iran's Jewish community. Then the mullahs conspired and eventually assassinated one of my neighbors. Meanwhile Saudi and Algerian diplomats helped free one of my friends who was held hostage by Hanafi Muslim terrorists in D.C. Why would I possibly choose the mullahs over the Sauds?

Under the Shah Iran and Israel were good friends and Iranian Jews were happy. After the Revolution the mullahs hung the leaders of Iran's Jewish community. Then the mullahs conspired and eventually assassinated one of my neighbors. Meanwhile Saudi and Algerian diplomats helped free one of my friends who was held hostage by Hanafi Muslim terrorists in D.C. Why would I possibly choose the mullahs over the Sauds?

I do not defend mullas, but in face of threats I will defend them.
I have seen the world does not care about Iranian people, like how the world supported sadam while he was using chemical weapon. Yes saudi arabia are very good and we are very bad.

Come on Brother. I never read any post in which Mosa is supporting terrorism. He has his opinion regarding his Govt. and we must respect his opinion and argue logically. We are here to discuss and argue our points. We are not here to fight each other.

zionists & the saudi's are in bed with each other, i would not say all saudi's but most of them, about Mosa he is a drama queen, people like Mosa are seeking the protection of zionists.

You choose poorly, Persian god king. The mullahs don't want your love but your fear and obedience. You're the Twelvers perfect subject and with your support Iran may yet achieve oblivion.

You choose poorly, Persian god king. The mullahs don't want your love but your fear and obedience. You're the Twelvers perfect subject and with your support Iran may yet achieve oblivion.
Now they don't, you should stop watching fox new or hollywood.
I know mullas in Iran who have almost nothing in term of wealth and they spent their entire lives giving away for needy people.
so how dare you come here and say things like that?

PGK I remember you saying that you had nothing against Israel until that scientist got Assassinated by Israel right?? If you read here you will find that from Shlomo's point of view it is personal as well.

Why we have said to USA indirectly, that as we are having shia muslims so any possible attack of Israel on Iran would be considered for the Pakistan...I'm afraid we can not just seek our own problems which are worst than other muslim coutries even Iran (like Karachi, suicide bombings, poverty, females problems, minority problems, kashmir problem, Balochistan problem which we have forgeted after participating war for others...Why we we can't be moderate...Now a days I'm seeeing the propaganda against Saudi Arab (No one of us is true angle)...we are saying it is puppet of USA and providing air-bases to Israel for attack on IRAN. Why we forgetted that in Afghan-USSR war we were supposed to be the ISRail ally among KSA and USA (though not declared but their was weapons support from Israel as well)...To remove Taliban force is not the solution, we are doing same mistake of Bengal (my opinion of course you may have differernt)...

you know even our distant family friends who are missing as they were joined Taliban. you know one of them as Engineer with his wife a practing Doctor and their lil baby, because last time agencies were searching them...these people were not of Madara as well...we are using force and converting many many moderate and securlar muslims to Taliban, I'm strong convinced by the Imran khan that by every raid on Taliban we multiplying the number of Taliban...we have tried a decade with power, these people were alternatively fighting in Kashmir to liberate it so as to give them their right of determination...

On other thread we are saying it SAudi Arab which is giving the funds to terrorists...we need to check out how our PM Benazir went to USA to strongly urge to stop funds to Mujahidin : she strongly opposed United States support of Afghan Mujaheddin which she labeled them as "America's Frankestein" during her first state visit to United States in 1989. Many even suspect that USA need a reason to be in this region so it is extending war and it is providing the funds through other client state (God knows best) to TALIBAN. We we always a way that lead us to the war which is not a solution to the problem of our stability...Why USA can't understand that when USSR was there then we were by all ways able to go all sincereity as our nation's soul was not involved...but when it comes a muslim to muslim war then your highness your own revived compaign JEHAD does not flourish but more FASAAD...so we have to admit that even Govt remain sincere ...When we fight with you USSR then we were not a terrorist nation and not massacre...We don't say USA is our enemy but it must have to understand our default problems about Taliban (as pointed by Imran) whatever even if we don't own their suicide bombing strategy but we are the ordinary people who are suffered more beacuse of their image the whole world....
But question why Pakistan must not solve its own problems when it's own stability is in stake and it is jumping into the war and flame every time...GIVE US A BREAK FROM WAR and PULL OUT ARMY FROM KILLING BUT USE IT FOR REHABILITATION OF ECONOMY OR POVERTY, WATER PROBLEMS....We must stop bashing any other nations either it is ISRAEL OR INDIA OR KSA AND IRAN ETC...

I was just couple of weeks ago very very much shocked when I spoke to a friend who was back after their short visit from EGYPT...that friend was talking about problems of EGYPT and said that protest and engergy crisis was problem...I guess you people have enough gas, then why such drought of gas ...she said MUBARK given gas (oil perhaps) to Israel...I said to my friend in a shock do you have such relations with ISRAEL . I instantly jumped and given a proud speech that you know what 'we have not yet recognised Israel and my passport explicity says that 'it is valid for all countries except ISRAEL'...I was expecting my friend will be impressed by speech but converse happen
..my friend said yes now ISRAEL is there as our neighbour and we can't rub it's existance. All we can do is to stop (a moral support) it from committing attrocities on Palestinen brother which we not support either...so I talk to other egyption friend so people take them lightly, but we speak as agaist as if we will having trades (as arab doing) or any relations will make us sinnful...Why we can't negotiate ISRAEL to stop its intention to attack our brother IRAN...IRAN must give some proof that it will serve as responsible state though only its missile range will be upto ISRAEL:D

Proliferation of weapon is more than hypocrisy...at one end you keep poor nations in the state of decades of war and stimulating them to buy your weapons 'for decoration purposes' and you your self can have nuclear bomb as you are a king...when Japan try to convince back not to go for nuclear explosion in 1998 then Pakista replied good that just tell us if you were having neclear weapons eqally like USA? Do you think USA had ruined your two ciities (barbarik)...i was going through those cities genocitde and it can't be mentioned how peoples skins was ....and how they were saying water water please and then after having water died...AHA we so-called human rights protector and super powers!

I learnt the person who pushed the button (what so ever) got metally sick and died with such condition (God knows but it was said in newspaper)... We remember China as our best friend, we must have to remember that Saudi Arab has provided during wars more support even it needed no biz or any gawadar support...we have faisalabad city ...we have faisal mosque...I was going through Hasbe hall and JUNAID was telling how king kissed Nawaz Sharif and welcome him like king after neuclear explosion in 1998 and it was KSAs support and promption that Nawaz took step...I guess it is the same situation like in 2001 Taliban were our tested ally and we went agaist them to support President Karzai (though they are our as brother as Taliban are) and now same happening we are bashing Saudi arab and going towards war side (I'm no expert)...plus we should just focus to our peoples dieing problems ..they are wealthy nations with oil (though Allah has given us every resources but we need concentration and time to give to our problems like BD and India not went to the international problems practically but were steeping and creeping their problem and we lagging behind...now war (competition) should not be on millitary race but more towards the develpment parameters)...

I'm sure mostly people in the Government are shittes so they are looking shittes ....We are so idiot how our leader preach us and media do we think same....always towards war...

please apologies as I just spoken my heart but not proficient in politics, I'm afraid

I even think it is Pakistan who accomodated a huge Afghanis brother (top most ever in world according to UN I guess), even neibouring remained almost partial in practical sense...but why Pakistan think it is the responsibility of its to go for wars of others on global war on terror...why not others VERY BIG countries in ASIA who don't have problems like us should not go...as they know it is a fake war...

=========JUSt to see below article how others (IRAN) have rightly poke to their problems=======================Chief Reporter
NEW DELHI: India on Friday snubbed Iran over remarks made by Iranian supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei on Kashmir.
New Delhi on Friday summoned Iran’s Charge D’ Affairs Reza Alaei and expressed India’s “deep disappointment and regret” over the remarks.
Sources said that Iranian envoy told Y.K Sinha; Joint Secretary in charge of Pakistan, Iran and Afghanistan in India’s External Affairs Ministry; Iran considers the situation in Jammu and Kashmir is an internal matter of India.
The sources said while raising these remarks with Iran, India has asked it to be “mindful” of its “core concerns”.
External Affairs Ministry sources added that every time India has raised the issue with Iran, Tehran has told New Delhi that there was no change in its official position on Jammu and Kashmir that the situation in the State was an internal matter of India. In his address to the Haj Pilgrims in Tehran, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei had exhorted Islamic Ummah to support the Muslims in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq and Kashmir.
He said that “today the major duties of the elite of the Islamic Ummah is to provide help to the Palestinian nation and the besieged people of Gaza, to sympathise and provide assistance to the nations of Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq and Kashmir, to engage in struggle and resistance against the aggressions of the United States and the Zionist regime, to safeguard the solidarity of Muslims….”.
Since July this year, Iran has on three occasions remarked supporting the “struggle” in Kashmir and bracketed the situation in the State with that in Gaza and Afghanistan.
To express its displeasure and tit-for-tat reply, India on Thursday also abstained from voting on a UN resolution on human rights violations in Iran, which was piloted by Canada and other countries. Earlier, India has always voted against the resolution.
In an official reaction, Ministry of External Affairs said “our decision on the vote was made after due deliberation”. While 80 countries voted in favour of the resolution, 44 voted against it and 57 countries abstained.The voting pattern on the resolutions on Iranian human rights record in the past few years has shown a steady increase in the number of countries questioning Tehran’s human rights record.
However, the sources refused to treat Ayatollah Ali Khamenei’s remarks as “major setback” to the overall relationship, saying that the two countries have civilisational links and share a similarity of views on many issues.
They also maintained that India attaches highest priority to its projects with Iran and these remarks will not impact the other facets of the relationship.
Earlier in October, Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman condemned Indian action against protesters in Jammu and Kashmir who were provoked by clippings of alleged desecration of the Koran in the US.
Spokesperson Ramin Mehmanparast had said to counter such protests could be “interpreted as supporting acts of sacrilege.” Later, he said it was “perfectly acceptable for Muslims to react to the desecration of the Koran” and called upon the Indian Government to show “self-restraint”.

This proves what I have been saying all along. Saudi government is fighting this funding the best it could but those terrorists resort to cheap tactics such as orphan and famine charities to secure money and then use the Hajj to launder this money.

So as I said time and again Saudi government has NOTHING to do with this.

Does it change the fact that the vast MAJORITY of suicide bombers in this world, along with the vast majority of muslim extremists, come from SA? No it doesn't.

3/4 of suicide bombers in Iraq were Saudi citizens. The 9/11 hijackers need no introduction. In Russia, AFG and Uzbekistan there is a huge problem with Saudi fighters. Pakistan has its own problems with the 'Madarasas' and also with saudi fighters in the border areas.

Somebody is paying this army of suicide bombers.

I do not defend mullas, but in face of threats I will defend them.
I have seen the world does not care about Iranian people, like how the world supported sadam while he was using chemical weapon. Yes saudi arabia are very good and we are very bad.

As always, it is more complex than that. Most Iranians I have met are great. And , though not perfect, I have always felt Iran is closest to a democracy in the area. Plus, we Americans are not blind to what goes on behind the scenes in Saudi Arabia. However, the world is not perfect and we must pursue our interest grounded in the realities on the ground. While unlike most here I do not see Zionist bogeymen under my bed, I have little doubt that Isreali interest, coupled with Arab distrust drives most of our arguements with Iran these days. (ps...the nut you guys elected spouting off all the time doesn't help, and actually strengthens the position of those who want war)

Under the Shah Iran and Israel were good friends and Iranian Jews were happy. After the Revolution the mullahs hung the leaders of Iran's Jewish community. Then the mullahs conspired and eventually assassinated one of my neighbors.

You know, i refuted one of your BS lies in the past when you claimed Jews never prospered under Muslim rule, and now once again i am going to refute another one of your BS claims.

Iranian Jews blast offer of cash for immigrating to Israel - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

There are Jews in Iranian parliament???
Iranian Jews to Israel Our National Idenity is Not for Sale.mp4 - YouTube

Even American Jews support Iran and dislike israel!
Jews in support of President Ahmadinejad! - YouTube

ahmadinejad_afp416.jpg

ahmadinejad_meeting_with_jews.jpg

JEWISH+AHMADINEJAD.jpg

American Jews who disagree with the Holocaust are against Zionist israel.
Anti-Zionist Jewish Protestors attacked by an AIPAC attendee in Washington D.C - YouTube

God Bless Judaism! Down with Zionism!

You know, i refuted one of your BS lies in the past when you claimed Jews never prospered under Muslim rule, and now once again i am going to refute another one of your BS claims.
One, I deny I made the sweeping claim you say I did earlier, and Two, I see no refutation here of any other claim I made in this thread. If I missed something you must be specific.

What do you mean by Iranian Jews WERE happy?
Those people are still happy to be part of Iran. Just go and vist the country or go and do some research.
Not all Jews in the world even in Europe are in favour of something called 'Land of Israel'

Back
Top Bottom