What's new

Saudi needs Bangladesh Army-

Punjabis were Muslims. We helped our Punjabi Muslim brothers, see below:
Nice try!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So do one of these 2
  1. Help Hoties brother as you help Punjabis
  2. Help KSA brothers as Indian Helped you in 71

Honestly, Just be quite. concentrate on your own ongoing genocide problem which is Royinga s. Since 1970s. no action ever from you guys on this to stop it. The whole Muslim world is now well aware of your capabilities. Instead you started to call names and insult others. This is very bizarre unstable behaviour from you. Seriously are you okay. People like you should be the last people screaming and shouting from the pulpit!

What unstable behaviour? I am a great advocate of minding our own business and focusing on improving our country by working hard. As such, I don't like the idea of sending our army to Saudi to make a quick buck. This is given the news is true which I highly doubt.

Nice try!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So do one of these 2
  1. Help Hoties brother as you help Punjabis
  2. Help KSA brothers as Indian Helped you in 71

Truth is bitter sometimes.

We don't have capability to help the houthis, we are poor and as you guys say, our military is useless. I accept that, as such we have no capability to help them.

Can't help the KSA either since we have no power to stop them.

See, we are poor and have little to no military capability. So please spare us. Our army is not going there. End of.

Truth is bitter sometimes.

We don't have capability to help the houthis, we are poor and as you guys say, our military is useless. I accept that, as such we have no capability to help them.

Can't help the KSA either since we have no power to stop them.

See we are poor and have little to no military capability. So please spare us. Our army is not going there. End of.
So why not build that capability ???????? Why not join KSA ……. You still going to (for) help Muslim brothers !!! They are Muslims you are Muslim so no issue ………
Huthis can understand this , Muslim brother helping Muslim brother …….. Not like us Pakistanis ( where Hindu helps you "Muslims" against Muslims and you took that help)

So why not build that capability ???????? Why not join KSA ……. You still going to (for) help Muslim brothers !!! They are Muslims you are Muslim so no issue ………
Huthis can understand this , Muslim brother helping Muslim brother …….. Not like us Pakistanis ( where Hindu helps you "Muslims" against Muslims and you took that help)

We will build capabilities as we need them, when we need them and when we can afford it. As of now, we are poor and working hard to uplift our people. We know our priorities.

Joining the KSA is like shaking hands with the iblees himself. They are the donkeys of the west and the zionists. They are there looking out for their interest to save their own Royal arse by dangling a carrot of Islamic Military Alliance. There is nothing Islamic about it. BD should be far far away from them. I consider Pakistanis as brothers despite the bad blood between us in '71, so my brotherly advice to Pakistanis is to stay away from the Arabs and focus on your own country, take the advice or leave it, your choice.

We will build capabilities as we need them, when we need them and when we can afford it. As of now, we are poor and working hard to uplift our people. We know our priorities.

Joining the KSA is like shaking hands with the iblees himself. They are the donkeys of the west and the zionists. They are there looking out for their interest to save their own Royal arse by dangling a carrot of Islamic Military Alliance. There is nothing Islamic about it. BD should be far far away from them. I consider Pakistanis as brothers despite the bad blood between us in '71, so my brotherly advice to Pakistanis is to stay away from the Arabs and focus on your own country, take the advice or leave it, your choice.
Dear Brother after this post I don't think we have to bring Islam or Religion in this discussion(issue).. .
You bring Islam in first....
Now
If we talk only on basic of economics ::::: Then :::
Stable KSA mean stable and strong GCC ::::: Which mean stable and strong work force demand from Pakistan and BD …… That mean millions of Pakistani and BDish working and sending billion of $$$ to their countries ..
You like it or not This is the fact you can not carnage.
Now
Stable and Strong Yemen under Huthis(Iran) bring 000000000000 benefits for Pak and BD …. This will only benefit regime in Iran to establish their religious foothold in Middle- East .

I don't understand why people don't get this simple fact..... KSA and Arabs know their importance so they are doing what they are doing right now...….. Better is if we get our mind clear .

Rest BD is your country and BD army is you army …….. do what ever you people want or like....

Remember No KSA , mean No GCC , mean(result) 50% of Pak and BD economy death …
As Muslim I respect Huthis and all other humans ,,,,, Life and respect is most important thing ,,, but I also have to think what is good for me and my people ..
if huthis can play in Iran hands …. then Iran and huthis have no right to talk about others

Dear Brother after this post I don't think we have to bring Islam or Religion in this discussion(issue).. .
Now
Stable KSA mean stable and strong GCC ::::: Which mean stable and strong work force demand from Pakistan and BD …… That mean millions of Pakistani and BDish working and sending billion of $$$ to their countries ..
Now
Stable and Strong Yemen under Huthis(Iran) bring 000000000000 benefits for Pak and BD …. This will only benefit regime in Iran to establish their religious foothold in Middle- East .

I don't understand why people don't get this simple fact..... KSA and Arabs know their importance so they are doing what they are doing right now...….. Better is if we get our mind clear .

Rest BD is your country and BD army is you army …….. do what ever you people want or like....

As Muslim I respect Huthis and all other humans ,,,,, Life and respect is most important thing ,,, but I also have to think what is good for me and my people ..
if huthis can play in Iran hands …. then Iran and huthis have no right to talk about others

Going there to work as a laborer and be treated like dogs and earn dog wages is one thing, sending military to do their bidding is another. Sending military to save their arse will only make them take you for granted. It will cheapen your image to them.

There is a qualitative difference between Pak/BD and the Arab countries. Before 1947, Pakistan(with BD) struggled for independence from the British, Pakistan(and BD in 1947) was built on the skulls and bones of the shuhada. On the other hand, each and every Arab country was created as a result of siding with the enemies of the Muslims and backstabbing the Ottoman Muslims. Around the same time when we were fighting the British for freedom, they were aiding the British to back stab the Muslims. As you may now appreciate, there is a qualitative difference between people of Pak/BD and the Arab countries.

With this kind of history and legacy, these two countries can not forever be reliant on sending labors to barbaric Arab lands to earn a meager income. Because of the extreme poverty we found ourselves in after the exploitation of the British for 200 years, it was a necessity, but it can't be forever. The Arabs are also not going to remain super rich because of their oil in the next few decades, I doubt they will be able to afford this many expat workers, they are already getting rid of many. I think we should work hard to industrialize our countries so that enough jobs can be created for our people inside our own countries.

Now
Now

On another note, I think the monarchies in Arabia (KSA et al) are the reason for this situation of the Muslims around the world. Their oil wealth has been a curse for them and for the entire Muslim world. The sooner these states are destroyed and replaced with proper republics, the better for the muslim world.

They can't decide for them. They are not a state within the state. The state and in turn the people who are the owners of the state will decide.
Exactly, and the state never decide not to send them to various missions, but it's you who want to prevent them from such missions. So atleast if they can't decide for themselves, you also can't decide for themselves.
Atleast they can claim their right from state you are even not in a position to stop them claiming their rights.
So your logic automatically cancelled by your own state decision theory.

They don't deserve it because the country they belong to can't afford it. All other employees of the state don't get 5 times pay, the masses don't get high pay like 5 times. So they don't deserve it. Only time they will deserve a better pay is when the entire nation can afford to pay a better pay. They are currently being given what the nation can afford.
That's it, that's the reason govt never stop them from sending to missions. Govt knows their needs and also know that such earnings are completely legal so there is no reason to stop them .
And it's also not about only for money but also practice in direct wars, that will make them better.

Allah will provide when we actually worked hard as a nation to earn more money
এইগুলাই হল বোলচাল । অনেকটা বাবু যত বলে পারিষদ দলে বলে তার শতগুন টাইপ। Since Allah didn't forbid it, who are you to forbid? If they are going in these peace keeping missions, they are obeying the order of Allah. And if you really want to drag Islam, I am afraid you will go against yourself , as Islam doesn't recognise any border line between Muslim ummah.
So by default BD Army and saudi army is same ( if you drag islamic laws here) , so BD Army can serve saudi Arabia .
And what's halal about Saudi money by being their mercenary and killing Yemeni Muslims? Since when killing Muslims to earn money is halal?
Yes that's halal, there is a huge gray area between halal and haram.
And if someone is to be blamed then they are only belligerents to be blamed mean authority . It's war and there is no harm to take part in a war and it's not necessarily the killing money of other Muslims.

And if you think like this way then you still have no good news as war between Muslims were never un common or new .
If you believe that all are bad and act of sins ,then you have to declare all sahabas as bad guys, as the civil war started between between them during Rashidun caliphate ( from Hazrat Ali time) . So who are we comparing those great folks? Keep in mind that Hazrat Ali and mother Ayesha fought each other, and thousands of Muslims died, who were far better Muslims than present days Muslims.

So the course of history is not so gullible as you are thinking .

Ps: using religion for personal benefit or to establish own ideology by misusing religious sentiment is called fitna,and fitna is the thing Allah hate the most. As if you do not pray salat , it's a deal between you and Allah.
But if you ( anyone) is misleading peoples with wrong explanation of scriptures, it create long time chaos, and that's totally unacceptable by Allah.
That's the reason religions matters should be only on the hand of scholars, not the commoners.

Well said man .

Last edited:
Going there to work as a laborer and be treated like dogs and earn dog wages is one thing, sending military to do their bidding is another. Sending military to save their arse will only make them take you for granted. It will cheapen your image to them.

There is a qualitative difference between Pak/BD and the Arab countries. Before 1947, Pakistan(with BD) struggled for independence from the British, Pakistan(and BD in 1947) was built on the skulls and bones of the shuhada. On the other hand, each and every Arab country was created as a result of siding with the enemies of the Muslims and backstabbing the Ottoman Muslims. Around the same time when we were fighting the British for freedom, they were aiding the British to back stab the Muslims. As you may now appreciate, there is a qualitative difference between people of Pak/BD and the Arab countries.

With this kind of history and legacy, these two countries can not forever be reliant on sending labors to barbaric Arab lands to earn a meager income. Because of the extreme poverty we found ourselves in after the exploitation of the British for 200 years, it was a necessity, but it can't be forever. The Arabs are also not going to remain super rich because of their oil in the next few decades, I doubt they will be able to afford this many expat workers, they are already getting rid of many. I think we should work hard to industrialize our countries so that enough jobs can be created for our people inside our own countries.

On another note, I think the monarchies in Arabia (KSA et al) are the reason for this situation of the Muslims around the world. Their oil wealth has been a curse for them and for the entire Muslim world. The sooner these states are destroyed and replaced with proper republics, the better for the muslim world.

Well said and today saudi wants to make biggest mosque in bdesh ..bdesh should remain as far from Saudi as possible

there's a vital difference! see if you can spot it

Ayh- Already Taliban broke their backbone. We know that very very well. And Stop? Already They are living like a rat there. DUDE.

Yes its a good decision about time Saudi arabia asks Bangladeshis to do something - Sheikh Hasina should come forward or have Bangladeshi expariates kicked out from GCC Arabian countries.

Yes its a good decision about time Saudi arabia asks Bangladeshis to do something - Sheikh Hasina should come forward or have Bangladeshi expariates kicked out from GCC Arabian countries.

That would be a welcome move as far as I am concerned. They should kick out BD workers from GCC, it will be very good for BD.

That would be a welcome move as far as I am concerned. They should kick out BD workers from GCC, it will be very good for BD.
Really? What type of Bangladeshi you are who want to stop the great inflow of BD remittance?
@Homo Sapiens , @UKBengali , come here.
What do you guys think about this part.
Assume that if BD workers will be kicked out from GCC!
What other Bangladeshi folks think about his opinion?
@Bilal9 come here and see one of those real peoples who do not want a prosperous Bangladesh .
( who criticise the exaggeration of Govt, they are actually serving as patriot person of Bangladesh ,because govt should work more and talk less, if they really are govt of peoples)

Last edited:
No..... Because experienced army will not like serve under inexperienced commander.

Achhaa :lol:

Nawa recruit bhi Pakistani Army se induct honey par kafi experienced bun jata hai...:lol:

And how do you count experienced vs. inexperienced?

Bangladesh army's UN missions working with world class armies, training with advanced equipment and tactics don't count as experience?

Clearly I may be wasting my breath as other Bangladeshis did not even touch this topic.

Achhaa :lol:

Nawa recruit bhi Pakistani Army se induct honey par kafi experienced bun jata hai...:lol:

And how do you count experienced vs. inexperienced?

Bangladesh army's UN missions working with world class armies, training with advanced equipment and tactics don't count as experience?

Clearly I may be wasting my breath as other Bangladeshis did not even touch this topic.

Pakistan is constantly at war since last two decades, So - new recruits join operation against terrorism after passing out or LOC where you don't get second chance if you do mistake. So, yes they start accumulating experience from day 1 after completing their training - the training itself is far better than Bangladeshi army because these trainings are designed based on institutional memory of wars and keep updating based on new experiences.

Pakistan also send troops for UN PEACE keeping mission, these missions are more of doing security guard duty then war.

Pakistan is constantly at war since last two decades, So - new recruits join operation against terrorism after passing out or LOC where you don't get second chance if you do mistake. So, yes they start accumulating experience from day 1 after completing their training - the training itself is far better than Bangladeshi army because these trainings are designed based on institutional memory of wars and keep updating based on new experiences.

Pakistan also send troops for UN PEACE keeping mission, these missions are more of doing security guard duty then war.
Exactly , this is the factor I was trying to explain @Bengal71 . That's the reason if our army work with saudi arabia i believe they will have lots practical chance of fighting .
But also I must remind you that our army is already had conflict with separatist terrorist of our hill area ( not talking about peace loving hill peoples though as they are our own BD peoples), so probably our army is active and experience too.But In arab maybe they will be more experienced if they participate in war regularly . But all are up to them , no one should compel or no one should block this opportunity .

Back
Top Bottom