What's new

Saudi to turn to India, Sri Lanka for housemaids

I never asked anyone to convert them. What I said is still there, you can read my post again. And as for Arabic, basic communication skill, like verbal communication, would be a great help to both the employer and the employee, isn't it?

BTW, who was Zahir-ud-din Muhammad Babur?

You don't know Babur, bharti? :pop:

I never asked anyone to convert them. What I said is still there, you can read my post again. And as for Arabic, basic communication skill, like verbal communication, would be a great help to both the employer and the employee, isn't it?

BTW, who was Zahir-ud-din Muhammad Babur?

Well of course. But often the communication is in English. But sure mostly in broken Arabic. Those who have been here for a while usually are able to communicate on a fairly advanced level.

I am not really an expert on all this and we don't have a nanny anymore or any workers. Well, two of our neighbors young kids are helping at my parents garden once in a while and for that they receive some money, candies or food, LOL. That's it.

I would probably also change some laws regarding this and do something about all the illegals for our own sake and theirs.

Oh yeah? how sure is pretty sure? :woot:

:D:D:D :rofl:

84Wm1Es.jpg

It tastes bitter, just like the 'palestinians' :lol:

Isn't that why you dip Challah into it before hand? :P

Lemme tell U what is a witch.. a women who sits at home with a black tent around her is witch.. well.. more like a witch doctor.

So how many witches have U at ur shack?

You are not normal are you? Read my post again. It was a joke and it was not a reference to any Hindus. Besides if you think that wearing a simple scarf out of modesty and respect for the religion, traditions and culture equals being a so-called witch than that says a lot about you.

Shack? What is that?

It tastes bitter, just like the 'palestinians' :lol:

:astagh:

no they just issue visa i think

Yes, I understand they don't go selective while issuing visas.

It is up to an individual's voluntary decision whether to follow any faith or not. One can only try to impress him/her.

Yes, I understand they don't go selective while issuing visas.

It is up to an individual's voluntary decision whether to follow any faith or not. One can only try to impress him/her.

Yes, that is correct. I already gave you a link. It says that there are 500.000 Hindus in KSA. More than anywhere else in the Arab world.

Ties between the Arabian Peninsula and the Western coast of India (Kerala especially) date back over 2000 years back. People crossed the Arabian Sea for trade etc.

You don't "impress" people. The convert/person should himself or herself know about the religion and have a personal CONVICTION. You cannot force anyone.

:lol:

Well jokes apart...

I think when you import non Muslim maids from India, two things you need to do.

1. Teach them Arabic so that they can communicate in Arabic.

2. Make them attracted to Islam.
O yeah ? Attract them to islam? and then what ? what have ur alla given to islamic countries? out of 54 nearly ALL are bankrupt , many failed states , terrorist states , U know which one im talking about, half of them have dictators , and the remaining have civil unrests..
if that what ur alla gives , THNAKS BUT NO THNAKS.!!!
why do U guys have this agenda of converting eveyone? (Not that Ur going to succeed or anything) , but just wondering!!! ?
Do U even know that U actually p!ss people off and when they react , U call them islamophobes!! I say U people are Humanityphobes!!

O yeah ? Attract them to islam? and then what ? what have ur alla given to islamic countries? out of 54 nearly ALL are bankrupt , many failed states , terrorist states , U know which one im talking about, half of them have dictators , and the remaining have civil unrests..
why do U guys have this agenda of converting eveyone? (Not that Ur going to succeed or anything) , but just wondering!!! ?
Do U even know that U actually p!ss people off and when they react call them islamophobes!!
@Enemy what I tell you, butt hurt Indian.
@al-Hasani they are so predictable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, that is correct. I already gave you a link. It says that there are 500.000 Hindus in KSA. More than anywhere else in the Arab world.

Ties between the Arabian Peninsula and the Western coast of India (Kerala especially) date back over 2000 years back. People crossed the Arabian Sea for trade etc.

You don't "impress" people. The convert/person should himself or herself know about the religion and have a personal CONVICTION. You cannot force anyone.

I know the history. And history tells us that the Arabs indeed had a great civilization of their own in terms of moral values as well as the material way of life.

I agree, its personal conviction.

so indians are going to work for evil wahabis now?

Ok Ok sherlock... hold ur desert camels , they are thinking of coming to India and hire people (maids).. nobody signed up yet!!

As they say , Pakistanis are more arabic , then the arabs themselves!!

@Enemy what I tell you, butt hurt Indian.
@al-Hasani they are so predictable.

Look Look.. abdul , an Humanityphobe!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Do U even know that U actually p!ss people off and when they react , U call them islamophobes!! I say U people are Humanityphobes!!

Islam itself is a way of life. And nowhere I said anything about conversion.

I know the history. And history tells us that the Arabs indeed had a great civilization of their own in terms of moral values as well as the material way of life.

I agree, its personal conviction.
Err.. were those books printed in pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom