What's new

Saudia, Bahrain, UAE & Egypt cut diplomatic ties with Qatar

IMHO the biggest problem in middle east is their conservative lifestyle. Men and women there need to chill, smoke some grass, have some strippers and hold some rap concerts. Instead of blowing each other up, you will be beating each other in rap battles. Only bombs you would drop be n-bombs. Instead of just women, everyone would be getting stoned 24/7. The whole region will be lit AF.

Mostly incredibly ignorant foreigners here should stop trying to create a bridge between Saudi Arabians and Qataris when there is none. This current dispute is political in nature and nothing else. Orchestrated by the current regimes in power. It has nothing to do with people to people relations. Saudi Arabians and Qataris understand this on social media while I write this message and the prevailing discourse on Arab forums, social media, newspapers etc. is evidence of this.

Foreigners here who wish us harm should stop dreaming.

Sheikh Hamad visiting his tribe in KSA:

We are family. Tied by blood and everything else. So like a man and a wife, like two brothers or two sisters or two cousins, there can sometimes be disagreements, strong included, but eventually things usually always settle down and no war erupts. This will be no different. So stop dreaming and mind your own business if you have only hatred to spread.
Ok somewhere i read that there is chance of coup in Qatar how true is that?
I dont think the regime in Qatar will fall that easily

No, you know I am right which is why you are backtracking now.

Come on Saif at least grow a spine and admit the truth that your leaders have sold their souls to the Zionists:) This is the month of Ramadan, so speak the truth, or maybe you have an hidden agenda. Are you related to the Al-Saud family?

The same Donald Trump that insulted everyone, including key Western allies, during his presidential campaign in order to lure the average redneck voters in the Midwest that actually gave him the victory. That guy? You think that any person takes such rantings seriously when business is conducted? He is a figurehead and nothing more. Nobody cares about him, the person.

Oh, my days, the great Arabs are now taking lessons of diplomacy from there non-Muslim counter parts. Do you have no shame that you shook the hands of a person who insulted and disrespected Islam and the culture of your country. But of course you don't because you need to house of Saud protected don't you? There is no difference between Iran or Saudi Arabia, both of them have plagued the Muslim world. I guess money is more valued than respect, dignity and religion. If Saudi Arabia doesn't care about Donald Trump, then why did you invest 350 billion dollars in the American economy? Have the guts to speak the truth...at least I had the guts to criticize Pakistan and its leaders...can you do the same....prove me wrong....or do you follow a cult.

Calm down? You are the one that did the attacking and insulting. Backtracking again I see?

Where exactly have I backtracked on? Haha, you very make me laugh brother Saif, but if you want to live in lala land, then be my guess.

You don't know who I support and not so why are you trying to act like a holy cow by saying "unlike you I don't support any leader or country like a cult"?

This was in response when you claimed that I don't have the guts to attack Pakistan and its corrupt leaders. So clearly I have proved you wrong, since I am above following some cult family. Show some Arab bravery and admit that your leaders have sold their souls to the Zionists...can you do that brother Saif:)

It benefits us because nobody will mess with us in a messed up region and potentially cause a devastating war that will cost us several trillion dollars, destroy many of our almost 50 industrial cities and all the recent progress that we have made. If we were located in the middle of the Pacific this would not have been necessary.

Egoism is never good in Islam. So if you did create three great empires then why don't you have the guts to defend your country yourself. I find you so funny, instead of asking Allah for guidance, you beg to the United States for protection:) No wonder the Iranians find the current Arab regimes so weak. Become men and fight your own battles for a change. Pakistan may not have existed, however, a number of our ancestors were Arab. At least our people have the decency to feel ashamed when our leaders bow down to the Zionists and don't think about making the Muslim ummah much stronger.

Ok somewhere i read that there is chance of coup in Qatar how true is that?
I dont think the regime in Qatar will fall that easily

There are no problems with the Al-Thani dynasty who originates from KSA like practically every native Qatari. What is the "problem" here are CERTAIN policies of the past dethroned Emir (Sheikh Hamad) that his son has continued.

You have to have in mind that Sheikh Hamad removed his own father from the throne back in 1995 and in 2013 (after the Gaddafi-Hamad scandal erupted) Hamad was forced to step down and his son Tamim took the throne. So they are good at removing themselves which is quite unprecedented in the GCC outside of the current Omani Sultan who has ruled since 1970, who removed his father as well.

Qatar is a paper tiger. They can't accomplish anything on their own. Their biggest asset is Al-Jazeera, while once very popular, has lost most of its viewers lately. Such a tiny state will not be allowed to disrupt the GCC which I doubt that they want to do but certain of their policies that are counterproductive (viewed by most GCC and Arab countries) will not continue. Not in the current geopolitical situation in the region which is volatile for everyone involved.

That is what can happen, as I explained in post 186 or was it 187 (don't remember) if a mouse things that he is a lion and when it gets delusions of grandeur.

In that clip (pre-2011), Gaddafi and Sheikh Hamad were talking about how to destroy KSA. One is dead (Gaddafi) with his regime gone for good and another was dethroned due to this exact statement which became leaked in 2013. Sheikh Tamim will face the same fate if his policies do not change. No outside protection will help him. What occurred lately was just the first warning.

Last edited:
Saudi Arabia's port authority says it will not allow ships raising Qatar's flag to use the country's ports.

of all the countries (Kuwait included) Mauritius has cut ties with Qatar.

qatar2.png

Saudi Arabia's port authority says it will not allow ships raising Qatar's flag to use the country's ports.

of all the countries (Kuwait included) Mauritius has cut ties with Qatar.

So now only "neutral" Oman (that joined the KSA led Islamic Military Alliance and who will change their policies once the current childless Sultan dies) remains. I think that they will follow suit soon.

No single Arab or Muslim state has spoken in favor of Qatar or any state for that matter so far. Shows everything that needs to be known.

There are no problems with the Al-Thani dynasty who originates from KSA like practically every native Qatari. What is the "problem" here are CERTAIN policies of the past dethroned Emir (Sheikh Hamad) that his son has continued.

You have to have in mind that Sheikh Hamad removed his own father from the throne back in 1995 and in 2013 (after the Gaddafi-Hamad scandal erupted) Hamad was forced to step down and his son Tamim took the throne. So they are good at removing themselves which is quite unprecedented in the GCC outside of the current Omani Sultan who has ruled since 1970, who removed his father as well.

Qatar is a paper tiger. They can't accomplish anything on their own. Their biggest asset is Al-Jazeera, while once very popular, has lost most of its viewers lately. Such a tiny state will not be allowed to disrupt the GCC which I doubt that they want to do but certain of their policies that are counterproductive (viewed by most GCC and Arab countries) will not continue. Not in the current geopolitical situation in the region which is volatile for everyone involved.

That is what can happen, as I explained in post 186 or was it 187 (don't remember) if a mouse things that he is a lion and when it gets delusions of grandeur.

In that clip (pre-2011), Gaddafi and Sheikh Hamad were talking about how to destroy KSA. One is dead (Gaddafi) with his regime gone for good and another was dethroned due to this exact statement which became leaked in 2013. Sheikh Tamim will face the same fate if his policies do not change. Nobody will protect him.
So what do you see as a possible future outcome of this situation?
How far are the GCC countries willing to go against Qatar with all these sanction thing going on?
Nope, We're not going anywhere.
Thats not what Trump said :D

Looks like someone is losing its patience with their sponsored terrorist dogs across middle east...

So what do you see as a possible future outcome of this situation?
How far are the GCC countries willing to go against Qatar with all these sanction thing going on?

Thats not what Trump said :D

A change of counterproductive (for the GCC and wider Arab world) policies and most likely further attempts of Egyptian-Qatari and other non-GCC Arab states that Qatar have disagreements with currently rapprochement.

What has been happening in the past 24 hours is a message. It's not something that will be continued for a long time to come. It's more like "enough is enough" message. Qatar can say what they want to but they are already feeling the heat.

Anyway any armed conflict is totally unrealistic and I am sure that the disputes will be solved eventually. Nobody can afford any wide-scale conflict and it is not in the interests of anyone but enemies. The same enemies that would love to see this escalate and which are fueling the flames. However we the people know what is going on and won't fall in their traps.

It has nothing to do with people to people relations. Saudi Arabians and Qataris understand this on social media while I write this message and the prevailing discourse on Arab forums, social media, newspapers etc. is evidence of this.
I'm sure the people of all those countries are in good terms with each other, but it's the leaders that I don't trust.

Them demanding civilians returning to Qatar and blocking all borders and commercial flights, makes me fear for war and I really hope it's baseless because the last thing we need is another war in the region. Diplomatic tensions, sure. But if it affects civilians, it starts to make me fear the worst.
Anyway any armed conflict is totally unrealistic and I am sure that the disputes will be solved eventually. Nobody can afford any wide-scale conflict and it is not in the interests of anyone but enemies. The same enemies that would love to see this escalate and which are fueling the flames. However we the people know what is going on and won't fall in their traps.
I sure hope the leaders involved are aware of this as well, and don't ignore this knowledge for personal interests.

Back
Top Bottom