What's new

Sci fi fans, get in here.

There are no facts of history.. the Dark side and the Light is the greatest.. compared to them the Houses of Dune look like fast food chains.

i write one "recollection" scene from one dune buk...

the fremen have fanatically put themselves into the interplanetary jihad guided by the mahdi, paul muad'dib... on a certain world being conquered, a group of fremen soldiers are by a sea or lake... one soldier is drinking from that water and sees some trees floating by... he also sees floating the bodies of the defenders they had killed... the soldier is then cured of the jihad.

emotional and subtle?? :)

Hmmm... cold and maybe icy......... going to rent a car, yes or no, business or pleasure? I'll make a list accordingly!

Will probably be taken around with someone.. and may have to rely on hired transport.

7 pages and no mention of babylon 5 this is the real blasphamy
babylon5.jpg

and no love for andromada too
CrewPaper1.jpg

images

i suppose same like any sensible and questioning person would say... "i don't know, so we must find out by traveling the worlds and spaces".

one scene i remember is when they get scared in the cave... it was so natural, like that shown by the "hero" in the beginning in "28 weeks later".

i just now read wiki for "black mirror"... do you know full-part youtube links??

Black Mirror | Season 2, Special - “White Christm…:

Watch episode 3 also - these are the best 2

Can we dispense with the formalities (no pun intended-kudos if you know from who i took part of that sentence) and start debating about what starship designs we like, like proper geeks!

I for one always liked the Jupiter II from Lost in space
(1998-yes i know it wasn't spectacular)

latest.jpg

I never particularly liked the Star Trek designs, as i found the nacelles configuration, too vulnerable! From that aspect i liked Voyager series as it's nacelles weren't so, sticking out and had more of an integrated appearance.

And i wouldn't mind a delta flyer either!

Voyager - Delta Flyer 5.jpg

Last edited:
I would add some animes too.

1. Akira

2. Ghost in the shell series. Especially the "stand alone society".

There should be a anime thread here.

did not watch even a single star war movie yet.. guess one of those overrated movie because a specific generation who saw it found it brilliant and subsequent generation agree.
bit like 19 yr kid saying 60s were the best years.:p:

precise and simple analysis... :tup:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom