What's new

Security forces surround 250 Maoists in Latehar during Jaal Char operation

@Guynextdoor2 @Joe Shearer @Agnostic_Indian @Dillinger These Maoists have not been tried and found guilty by any court of law. They should be arrested and then tried and proven guilty.

will this be counted as a fake encounter?

If yes then sushil Kumar Shinde should be arrested

They should be given the option to surrender. If they open fire, we can retailate fully. For people like you it's just a joke, there is a cost for killing 250 maoists in cold blood too- the wrath of the locals. It's better we give the option and are seen as people who were 'forced' to be violent rather than go in all guns blazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just shoot them all except few top brass. They can provide us very valiable information.

They should be given the option to surrender. If they open fire, we can retailate fully. For people like you it's just a joke, there is a cost for killing 250 maoists in cold blood too- the wrath of the locals. It's better we give the option and are seen as people who were 'forced' to be violent rather than go in all guns blazing.
Many locals would be happy to see these scum executed bro.

That's a illogical argument, a genuine army operation is different than killing un armed men and women in police custody. Those maoists who surrender should be brought to justice, who ever refuses to surrender should be dealt with guns.

The only good terrorist is a dead terrorist. Following a legal due-process-of-law route takes 4 years in an open and shut case ( Kasab) and 12 years in other case (Afzal guru) . Going by this logic there are only 2 scumbags worthy of the death penalty. I don't want my hard earned money to keep these scumbags alive to face due-process-of-law when I could be the next victim of their jihad

Many locals would be happy to see these scum executed bro.

Not necessarily- the Indian state has botched in development so bad in many of these places, it's been easy to portray the maoists as saviors. But it is true that when their influence has been stronger and longer, their identities as power hungry charlatans do come out. But it is not a given that they don't have local support.

Capture them, shoot few of them(not fatally), put RFID implants in cover of surgery and once they have healed let them escape(make it look like a prison break). Track their movement, will lead to the brains of this Frankenstein, capture/kill them. End of the story.

Not necessarily- the Indian state has botched in development so bad in many of these places, it's been easy to portray the maoists as saviors. But it is true that when their influence has been stronger and longer, their identities as power hungry charlatans do come out. But it is not a given that they don't have local support.

It is very mixed I agree and as the Moasits have grown weaker of late they have gotten more desperate and more barbaric towards the locals (kidnapping, extortion,rape, murder etc).

Let's just hope that this time will be different as India now has the wealth and power to properly develop these areas. I think the AADHAAR project should focus on these areas first.

They have been surrounded many times but the result is allways the same when our security forces reach there they only find some tents, naxal literature nothing else. So I know results will be same this time to.

It is very mixed I agree and as the Moasits have grown weaker of late they have gotten more desperate and more barbaric towards the locals (kidnapping, extortion,rape, murder etc).

Let's just hope that this time will be different as India now has the wealth and power to properly develop these areas. I think the AADHAAR project should focus on these areas first.

I liked chiddu's approach when he was HM- when he took over an area he'd build roads, establish proper rule of law as top priority and then push for uprooting maoist idelogy- wise, wise man.

The only good terrorist is a dead terrorist. Following a legal due-process-of-law route takes 4 years in an open and shut case ( Kasab) and 12 years in other case (Afzal guru) . Going by this logic there are only 2 scumbags worthy of the death penalty. I don't want my hard earned money to keep these scumbags alive to face due-process-of-law when I could be the next victim of their jihad

if you don't want to utilise part of your money to be utilized for the trail of terrorists then probably you should stop saying your tax because India is likely to continue this policy rather than declaring that
" today onwards we (govt )are going to kill every terror accused in police custody, judiciary is no longer needed in terror related cases, probably govt will extend this policy to gangsters, corrupts, robbers, etc too. "

Capture them all and send them to reeducation camps just like their foreign brethrens do to others - conduct the reeducation camps in infrastructure project areas like Chennai metro,highways and rebuilding of Uttarkhand.

A reeducated Maoist is a valuable free resource in the building of modern India.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom