What's new

Sepoy Jagsir Singh who lost his life in ceasefire violation by Pakistan in Nowshera sector #JammuAnd

RIP soldier, our govt needs to do something big, so big that borders stay quiet for long time....

DSWrR6uUMAAeysj.jpg

Reports of another soldier has died on Rajouri Sector I mean Indian soldier

Why there os no Hindu soldiers at LoC? are they deliberately using sikhs to have reason hate pakistan?

or the 5 feet banias dont have courage to fight Pak?
chal be machar . 2 chamant me tojhe heart attack aa jayega !

all are converted hindus in the subcontinent having same DNA ( few may have different as a result of outsiders banging the woman in the subcontinent ) .

chal be machar . 2 chamant me tojhe heart attack aa jayega !

all are converted hindus in the subcontinent having same DNA ( few may have different as a result of outsiders banging the woman in the subcontinent ) .
Chup bay... MC we will believe when we will see a headless body of a hindu at loc..

Chup bay... MC we will believe when we will see a headless body of a hindu at loc..
abe chal fuddu , terei b da p mareya , tere jese MC g'mare gdoo bohut dekhe hain internet pe .

I appreciate your apology. That is very kind of you.

But the ground realty and facts are different.

I trust you more than amnesty international,HRGs,UN and kashmiris.

Indians dont have moral courage to accept their shyt.
Yes ,the ground realty and facts are different .

Machil: Army court sentences five soldiers to life

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india/machil-army-court-sentences-five-soldiers-to-life/story-mcgJG4sJNvjPxtlGBoxGUO.html

headless my foot , the number is equal on either side of the fence , you like to brag it , but we dont .

4 jawans martyred, 3 terrorists killed in terror attack at CRPF training camp in Pulwama

651394-army-ani.jpg

ANI photo from CRPF training camp
SRINAGAR: Four jawans lost their lives and three more injured after suspected Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM) terrorists attacked a Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) training centre in Jammu and Kashmir's Pulwama district in the wee hours of Sunday.

The encounter between the terrorists and security forces began at 2:10 am at Lethpora camp and is still underway.

Three terrorists have been neutralised by security forces so far, reported news agency ANI. The entire area has been cordoned off. The injured jawans have been shifted to a hospital in Srinagar.

The heavily-armed militants hurled grenades and opened fire while trying to enter the training camp located in Awantipora. The terrorists fired for nearly 15 to 20 minutes and then fled to a nearby building where they continued attacking. The militants reportedly fired indiscriminately, injuring army personnel present at the training camp.

Later, paramilitary forces were also deployed to tackle the terrorists.

"The attack took place around 2 am. JeM hand is likely behind the attack. The terrorists are suicide attackers," said SP Vaidya, DG, Kashmir told Zee News.

One of the martyred jawan has been identified as CT/GD Saifudding Soz.

Director General of Police S P Vaid said security forces had an input about an impending militant strike in the Kashmir Valley for the past three days.

"There was an input from the last two-three days.They (militants) were trying.They probably could not get a place and time earlier. So, they struck last night,” said Vaid.

Internet services have been suspended in the area.

Meanwhile, Pakistan Army once again resorted to unprovoked firing along the Line of Control (LoC) in Jammu and Kashmir's Digwar sector of Poonch district and Nowshera sector of Rajouri district. Two army jawans were killed in the cross-firing.

Pakistan continued a series unprovoked incidents of firing along the LoC throughout December.

Last week, in a major blow to JeM, top commander Noor Mohammad Tantray was killed in an encounter with the security forces in south Kashmir's Pulwama district on December 26.

(With agency inputs)

http://zeenews.india.com/jammu-and-...r-attack-at-crpf-camp-in-pulwama-2071036.html

headless my foot , the number is equal on either side of the fence , you like to brag it , but we dont .
Keep farting, we dont care how bigger india is, we only give you similar dose which you invented in 1971 in the shape of mukti bani..

again sikh. Where are subhuamns from ganga hiding?

Sikhs should have little shame and dignity, stop playing role of mercinieries and cannon fodder for lowly bhangis of ganga..
Sikhs are not mercenaries. They actually have a strong concept of justice within there indoctrination hence they are drawn to professions of soldiers, and law enforcement. Also, they are not the only minority on LOC. If I had to say one thing, its that Sikhs have more dignity then any other ethnic group specifically people like you.

Rip
But india has to come to table and dialogue if u don't resolve issues then they lead to conflicts pakistan has always open for dialogue but India puts up pre conditions
What dialogue? Its demands for partition of Kashmir from Pakistan. The Kashmiris will be separated like Israel and many other parts of the world based on religion rather than ethnicity. The only demand from India is end of support from Pakistan establishment and non state actors.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom