What's new

Settle Kashmir and Get the Reward!!!

First of all Pakistan is not interested in Kashmiri Land, Resolve the KASHMIR issue according to the will of People of Kashmir :)

R u sure ? What is pak interst then..kashmir ppl? Let them announce free citizenship no. Who ever intersted they will come. Other ppl will remain. Problem solved.

You asked why Pakistan Gave a large part to china? Proof required here, as per my knowledge china gave Pakistan a large Part. :)

I cant answer for this to you dear. Some senior member required to teach this kid. Have u ever seen kashmir MAP?

"R u sure ? What is pak interst then..kashmir ppl? Let them announce free citizenship no. Who ever intersted they will come. Other ppl will remain. Problem solved."

I think you overlooked my answer or you are unaware of UNO Resolutions. Let me paste it here.

*DRAFT RESOLUTION PRESENTED BY THE PRESIDENT (CANADA) OF THE SECURITY COUNCIL AND THE RAPPORTEUR (BELGIUM) ON 6 FEBRUARY, 1948 (DOCUMENT NO. 667, DATED THE 10TH FEBRUARY, 1948)

THE SECURITY COUNCIL

1. Having considered the claims and allegations of India and Pakistan expresses the conviction that a peaceful settlement of the dispute about the accession of Jammu and Kashmir will best promote the interests of the peoples of Jammu and Kashmir of India, and of Pakistan.
2. Considers that it is urgent and important to stop acts of violence and hostility in Jammu and Kashmir and to decide the question of whether the State of Jammu and Kashmir shall accede to Pakistan or to India by the democratic method of a plebiscite to be held, as recognized by the parties, under the auspices of the United Nations to ensure complete impartiality.
3. Believes that the joint action of the Governments of India and Pakistan is required to carry out the purposes setforth below:
4. Alternative A
Takes note with satisfaction that both Governments, in seeking a solution by negotiation under the auspices of the Council, have agreed to cooperate with each other and with the Council in developing specific proposals, and, to this end, to apply the following, principles which, in the opinion of the Council, should, among others, constitute the basis of a just settlement;

Alternative B

Appeals, therefore, to both parties, in seeking a solution by negotiation under the auspices of the Council, to cooperate with each other and with the Council in developing specific proposals and, to this end, to apply the following principles which, in the opinion of the Council, should, among others, constitute the basis of a just settlement;
1. Acts of violence and hostility must end.
2. The withdrawal and continued exclusion of all irregular forces and armed individuals who have entered Jammu and Kashmir from outside must be brought about, each party using to that end all the influence at its disposal.
3. Regular armed forces in aid of the establishment and maintenance of order must be made available. In this connection the Governments should seek to ensure cooperation between their military forces to establish order and security until the question of accession shall have been determined by the plebiscite.
4. Regular armed forces must be withdrawn as soon as reestablishment of law and order permits.
5. After acts of violence and hostility have ceased, all citizens of the Jammu and Kashmir State, who had left on account of the recent disturbances, shall be invited and be free to return to their homes and to exercise all their rights without any restrictions on legitimate political activity. There shall be no victimization. All political prisoners should be released.
6. The conditions necessary for a free and fair plebiscite on the question of whether the State of Jammu and Kashmir shall accede to India or to Pakistan, including an interim administration which will command confidence and respect of the people of the State of Jammu and Kashmir must be established.
7. Such conditions include that the plebiscite must be organized, held and supervised under the authority of the Security Council at the earliest possible date.

For Part Pak gave to China, i need you to teach me when we are debating then don't get offensive and come up with proves. Otherwise don't say anything which is baseless.

kashmir is very important geological place. Loosing it is against interst of India. We have rivers there so that bilateral relation with pakistan can be maintained. Its closer to russia and by allowing kashmir to pakistan delhi would be in big danger. So no matter what ever ppl tell about kashmir it will be with india. We will try to help kashmir ppl as much we can. May be it will take 1-2 generations for complete peace. but no compramise on this.

Kashmir shares none of its borders with Russia.

As for the rivers, Pakistan should be worried about the dam India is building on its side of LOC that will steal all of Pakistan's water and Pakistan cant afford a drought, thousands/even millions of innocent Pakistanis will die if there's no crops.

So there's a lot of mistrust here.

*DRAFT RESOLUTION PRESENTED BY THE PRESIDENT (CANADA) OF THE SECURITY COUNCIL AND THE RAPPORTEUR (BELGIUM) ON 6 FEBRUARY, 1948 (DOCUMENT NO. 667, DATED THE 10TH FEBRUARY, 1948) .

Thanks man. I didnt aware of this perticular resolution. OK. But who cares for biased UN or USA here. Obama got warning from india about his comments on kashmir. WARNING!

[ For Part Pak gave to China, i need you to teach me when we are debating then don't get offensive and come up with proves. Otherwise don't say anything which is baseless.

Pakistan gifted 4853 sq km of the Kashmiri territory in the Shaksgam Valley to China in 1963, thus disrupting the territorial integrity of the State of J&K.

Quote: Giving details of his discussions with Musharraf, Vajpayee asked: “By whose authority did Pakistan gift a part of Kashmir to China ?” However, China has sharply reacted to Vajpayee’s observation and made it clear that the border agreement with Islamabad was a closed chapter and not open to negotiations..

You can look the JK map google maps...google the subject u get many websites with details.

"Thanks man. I didnt aware of this perticular resolution. OK. But who cares for biased UN or USA here. Obama got warning from india about his comments on kashmir. WARNING!"

Bro! it was India and its founder Nehro who took the issue of kashmir to UNO in 1948 and promised there for its peaceful resolutions, due to that mujaheedin finish the war. Now you are saying that UN is biased????
When Mujaheedin were beating you, you ran towards UN and today you are saying so, isn't it shameful????

Pakistan administered Kashmir does not include Aksai Chin, the area of the former Princely state of Kashmir and Jammu that is under Chinese control since 1962.The cease-fire line that separates Jammu and Kashmir from the Aksai Chin is known as the Line of Actual Control (LAC).

its India who get defeated in 1962 and lost the area of "aksaye Chian"

For you kind information
Taken from International Boundaries consultants

India-China (Aksai Chin and Arunachal Pradesh)

In the 1962 Sino-Indian War, China seized a Switzerland-sized area, Aksai Chin (Aksayqin), and overran Arunachal Pradesh (an Indian state the size of Austria). There are also other, smaller pockets of disputed area.[1] The PRC withdrew from virtually all of Arunachal Pradesh to the Line of Actual Control (LAC), which approximates the McMahon Line that is found in a 1914 agreement initialed by British, Tibetan, and Chinese representatives.[2] Chinese and Indian forces clashed in the Sumdorong Chu valley of Arunachal Pradesh in 1986-87. Relations began to thaw in 1988.

Balochistan and Kashmir is a very similar cases. Military action was initiated by Pakistan and India on Kashmir and Pakistan had later invaded Baloch territory in 1948. There is a regular election held in Kashmir, and the choice of the people is respected. Even the seperateists can boost their credibility by contesting elections,winning and later refusing to co-operate or even recognise New Delhi. But, their fear is that if they lose the elections, where will they hide the face.??

Secular India is un-doubtedly dynamic. No country in the world is perfect, we only need to strive to make it better. No-doubt Gujrat was a mistake, but, we have learnt our lessons. There is provisions for every movement and struggle in India. There is room for Radicals, for leftists, for religious, for communists. There is a room for everybody to carry-out representations and propagating their beliefs. But, there is no place for the people who try to enforce their beliefs,with the force of a gun.

The terrorists do-not deserve the comforts and systems of the free-world. They have to be dealt in the most merciless ways possible.They are no-bodies friends.

Hog wash - Baluchistan and Kashmir are in no way similar cases.

Baluchistan was never invaded, only the Khan of Kalat's princely state, that is now a part of Baluchistan received a small detachment of troops because of security issues stemming from that area, and eventually the Khan of Kalat legally acceded to Pakistan.

The majority of today's Baluchistan was comprised of other 'autonomous territory', whose rulers acceded to Pakistan, as well as the territory of 'Baluchistan', where Jirga's were held by all the tribes to determine whether or not to join Pakistan - the decision coming out overwhelmingly in Pakistan's favor.

This is where the biggest difference between Baluchistan and Kashmir arises, and why the two are not comparable - Baluchistan became a part of Pakistan through a process outlined under the instrument of partition, where the will of the people and/or the notables of the area was taken into account. This never happened in Kashmir.

In case of a disputed accession, a plebiscite was to be held in the disputed territory to determine the will of the people in what final status they wished for (Pakistan or India). The UNSC resolutions affirmed this point by requiring a referendum to determine final status and India agreed to it as did Pakistan and the rest of the world community.

The right to self-determination to determine final status for the Kashmiris, as part of India or Pakistan, has been accepted by the UN, and was accepted by India and Pakistan, and the Kashmiris should be given that right.

This is not about India being 'dynamic and secular' or whatever, it is about resolving a dispute according to the agreements outlined in the UN, and under the instrument of partition - which is by resorting to the will of the Kashmiris through a plebiscite. If India is so 'dynamic' the Kashmiris will choose her, if not, they will choose Pakistan. The GoI agreed to this when she agreed to all of the UNSC resolutions.

India should live up to her obligations as a member of the UN and her commitments to the Kashmiris and the international community. This is the same UN India went to with the JuD ban, and Pakistan complied with, despite opposition at home. Time for India to show that she is responsible member of the international community and implement her agreements and commitments in the UN.

Hog wash - Baluchistan and Kashmir are in no way similar cases.

Baluchistan was never invaded, only the Khan of Kalat's princely state, that is now a part of Baluchistan received a small detachment of troops because of security issues stemming from that area, and eventually the Khan of Kalat legally acceded to Pakistan.

The majority of today's Baluchistan was comprised of other 'autonomous territory', whose rulers acceded to Pakistan, as well as the territory of 'Baluchistan', where Jirga's were held by all the tribes to determine whether or not to join Pakistan - the decision coming out overwhelmingly in Pakistan's favor.

This is where the biggest difference between Baluchistan and Kashmir arises, and why the two are not comparable - Baluchistan became a part of Pakistan through a process outlined under the instrument of partition, where the will of the people and/or the notables of the area was taken into account. This never happened in Kashmir.

In case of a disputed accession, a plebiscite was to be held in the disputed territory to determine the will of the people in what final status they wished for (Pakistan or India). The UNSC resolutions affirmed this point by requiring a referendum to determine final status and India agreed to it as did Pakistan and the rest of the world community.

The right to self-determination to determine final status for the Kashmiris, as part of India or Pakistan, has been accepted by the UN, and was accepted by India and Pakistan, and the Kashmiris should be given that right.

This is not about India being 'dynamic and secular' or whatever, it is about resolving a dispute according to the agreements outlined in the UN, and under the instrument of partition - which is by resorting to the will of the Kashmiris through a plebiscite. If India is so 'dynamic' the Kashmiris will choose her, if not, they will choose Pakistan. The GoI agreed to this when she agreed to all of the UNSC resolutions.

India should live up to her obligations as a member of the UN and her commitments to the Kashmiris and the international community. This is the same UN India went to with the JuD ban, and Pakistan complied with, despite opposition at home. Time for India to show that she is responsible member of the international community and implement her agreements and commitments in the UN.
Bro even, Kofi Annan said the UN resolutions are outdated and of has no real value in todays world! There is even a link to it in this forum, posted by someone!

Kashmir is an Integral Part Of India, and No Indian will Let go of it. Trust me, thats the Basic sentiment. And If The flow of terrorists stop then Peace will dawn in the valley and the Army will move out, and I am sure Kashmir will become another Cosmopolitan city, coz the people are very enterprising, I see many great Businessmen from Kashmir in my state.

Bro even, Kofi Annan said the UN resolutions are outdated and of has no real value in todays world! There is even a link to it in this forum, posted by someone!

Unless you can show me where the UN charter says they are 'outdated' or have 'expired' they are not. Kofi Annan's statement does not alter the status of the resolutions, it was his personal opinion. Let me know on what legal basis/UN charter, Annan's statement changes the status of the resolutions.

UNSC resolutions do not have an expiration date, not to mention that under the rules of partition/accession, any disputed accession was to have been decided by a plebiscite.

All of this was agreed to by the GoI and GoP and the international community - you cannot just take an agreement and call it 'outdated' because it doesn't fit your wishes anymore.

The fact remains that the UNSC resolutions offer the ONLY legal, moral and ethical solution to resolving the Kashmri dispute.

^Well, Kofi Annan's opinion definitely counts for something. Another log in the pyre of kashmiri separatism.

Kashmir is an Integral Part Of India, and No Indian will Let go of it. Trust me, thats the Basic sentiment. And If The flow of terrorists stop then Peace will dawn in the valley and the Army will move out, and I am sure Kashmir will become another Cosmopolitan city, coz the people are very enterprising, I see many great Businessmen from Kashmir in my state.

Its not about what you want - its about implementing your agreements and your governments obligations under the rules of partition and under the charter of the UN, and the UNSC resolutions to resolve a territorial dispute. India took the case to the UN, asked for arbitration, and accepted the decisions made.

The decision is to allow the Kashmiris to determine their final status, and its rather immoral of you to claim to keep a people against their will and refuse to implement an agreement made on settling a territorial dispute - usually people who do this are called thieves and land grabbers.

^Well, Kofi Annan's opinion definitely counts for something. Another log in the pyre of kashmiri separatism.

If it does count for something and affects the UNSC resolutions, then you shoudl be able to illustrate it for me using sources and references to the UN charter, otherwise you are just talking gibberish.

I await your response.

If it does count for something and affects the UNSC resolutions, then you shoudl be able to illustrate it for me using sources and references to the UN charter, otherwise you are just talking gibberish.

I await your response.

it might not affect the resolution itself, but it does affect the likelihood of demands being made that it be implemented.

And lets not get self-righteous here. Its not like Pakistan was ever sincere about implementing it.

Back
Top Bottom