What's new

Sexies & Funniest Members on forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes!! Exactly you can judge by his avatar ... :P

:what: how can you judge that by an avatar. there are many which are difficult to fall in that criteria

BTW all these month i just looked at your avatar with attention. Is that by any chance Musharraf ?

Is that myself?? if so thanks! i am flattered
but how did you come to that conclusion??

Did we hold a photo contest to select the sexiest? Damn i missed to post my photo!!!

Are you by any chance Stock Exchange hehehehe

:what: how can you judge that by an avatar. there are many which are difficult to fall in that criteria

BTW all these month i just looked at your avatar with attention. Is that by any chance Musharraf ?

So much attention just for my avatar... :woot: :woot:

:smitten:

Were is Emo girl,from her avatar and her name,i always think of here as a very sexy girl,I like to propose her and vote as the sexiest in this forum

sir be careful
she will kill u
:rofl::rofl:

Were is Emo girl,from her avatar and her name,i always think of here as a very sexy girl,I like to propose her and vote as the sexiest in this forum

Don't call her she will come as a dark wave... so stop calling her here plz...

yes but she can become sexiest wave too hahahahah

From my original pic here on the Avatar,it is evident that i am the most sexiest on the forum along with my love Emo girl:D

Don’t worry, some girls like attention and admiration.

Hint: Such girls keep on changing their avies and/or screen names!
:cheers:

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
What is you peoples problem? Why can't you leave her alone :angry:

thats not Musharraf baba

The%20Salute.jpg

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
What is you peoples problem? Why can't you leave her alone :angry:

Waah wah... chai se zyda ketli garam!

You just committed the same sin as we did that is 'Not leaving her alone'!

Btw, you don't have any right to advocate a certain member though you've been behaving like you DO for a while now. You're pretty quick to unload your gun at anyone who says something about female members.

And you shouldn't have included me in the list of bad guys, i was just replying to kugga and didn't even mention the name of that certain member.:angry:

Waah wah... chai se zyda ketli garam!

You just committed the same sin as we did that is 'Not leaving her alone'!

Btw, you don't have any right to advocate a certain member though you've been behaving like you DO for a while now. You're pretty quick to unload your gun at anyone who says something about female members.

And you shouldn't have included me in the list of bad guys, i was just replying to kugga and didn't even mention the name of that certain member.:angry:
I don't see the person i am defending........Respect the privacy :)
Other guy i quoted in post was flirting which i hope is against the forum rules

This is a discussion forum in the end....not a romance-making website

How could we say who is the sexiest if we don't see him or her, lol? So share your picture to be sexiest member in PDF. Price is $10000 for the winner. LoL Again.

How could we say who is the sexiest if we don't see him or her, lol? So share your picture to be sexiest member in PDF. Price is $10000 for the winner. LoL Again.

If you are going to pay 10k dollars to the winner :cool:

I am the sexiest member on PDF :angel:
Lets have a competition then......

PS: I will be the Judge too :rolleyes:

^ no we will find sponsor. Mc. Donald or Pepsi or anything eles can be the .........

BTW, I think -considering posts- Asim Aquill, webmaster, and Agnostic Muslim are sexy. And no idea about girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom