Status
Not open for further replies.
gubbis' old animated avatar was even impressive than this :P

Which one are you talking about?

This:
2399.gif

??

IMHO, Dirty Harry is more impressive ;)

ps: It just struck me, does anyone observe the subtle difference in the posters the way both sexes hold guns? :devil:

Which one are you talking about?

ps: It just struck me, does anyone observe the subtle difference in the posters the way both sexes hold guns?
:devil:

because probably the fairer one knows that the task can be completed without using it :azn:

there seems to be some problem with the post count. am stuck on the same count for the whole day :p

there seems to be some problem with the post count. am stuck on the same count for the whole day :p

hehehehe its a conspiracy to halt your post count :D

FYI in members club no matter how many comments you post it wont be added to your post count

Tusi vee bas jaat ee rena

Acha acha ... tup ab samaj aai mein samja tub..... :P

Mein kahoon yeh banda circus mein kaam karta hai jo tub mein cricket khail sakta hai .. :P

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

Janaab punjabi tey menu v aandi a.. :)
Lmao your post made me laugh so hard that I almost farted!:rofl:

hehehehe its a conspiracy to halt your post count :D

FYI in members club no matter how many comments you post it wont be added to your post count

I dont post so frequently in members post..but I gues you are right..today many member club threads were running.:)

wellll seems like to me jana is funniest member toooo well nice to know each other more better through these type of threads im happy that im the one who opened this thread well i myself dont consider sexiest and funniest what thoughts of you members on me what suites me

You have feminine lips too... :woot::woot:

Do you keep them in cupboard ??? :P

o ni yaar bs chehray ka jughrafia hi kuch aisa hy.

p.s. lol do you really like the cupboard that much? the other day you accused 'indian army' guy of keeping his 'muscles' in a cupboard. weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom