What's new

Shah Rukh booked for insulting national flag

You may find such a-holes closer at home.

Yup they are everywhere.. some interestingly seems get Ecstasy even from insults on other nations flag by people and love boasting about it..

a-holes... home , away , internet.. damn they are everywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yar kitni nafrat bhara dil hai logon ka.. Green ouper hai to insult hai aor neche hai to respect hai. Very strange logic. India me abhi bhi 2 nations rehti hain kya.. ? Is green NOT PART OF INDIAN FLAG YET?

Sahrukh ko baksh do bhaiyon.

Bechara pareshaan hai Ek Tha Tiger ke box offic ko dekh kar .....

Yup they are everywhere.. some interestingly seems get Ecstasy even from insults on other nations flag by people and love boasting about it..

a-holes... home , away , internet.. damn they are everywhere.

I suppose people join internet forums to share informations, have debates, agree to disagree and move on......hence the vast membership quantity and few honourable MODS to maintain a healthy atmosphere, but some internet a-holes can't digest this and crib at anything and everything.

These incidents always reminds me this line by the webmaster "Secular India My Friend" :partay:

And obnoxious girl like you first saw a "religious" angle on it.

Yar kitni nafrat bhara dil hai logon ka.. Green ouper hai to insult hai aor neche hai to respect hai. Very strange logic. India me abhi bhi 2 nations rehti hain kya.. ? Is green NOT PART OF INDIAN FLAG YET?

Do you know what is the Flag protocol?? ek kaam kar abki 14th Aug pe Green and White colors ko exchange karke fahraana tab bhi Pak flga toPak flag hi rahega by your logic.

Sikhs Also Do this
india+national+day+as+black+day.jpg

National Flag used as a tablecloth for drinks - India News - IBNLive
flag_insulted313.jpg

National flag is to us what Koran is to you. But we won't spontaneously explode or go on an irrational killing Spree coz someone desecrated it. That will be a greater insult to my flag as it is to your Koran .

Some Topless Ukrainians Also Insulted Indian Flag
femen-faces-antifemen.jpg

here They Forgot the Crucial component the wheel in the big cloth
65b1963fbedbab8ed992eb43e742-grande.jpg

Back
Top Bottom