What's new

Shaheen III | News & Discussions.

Can anyone tell me about Pak's progress in the field of Maneuvering Re-entry Warheads (MARVs)?

What types of missiles in Pak inventory are currently equipped with that system?

Can anyone tell me about Pak's progress in the field of Maneuvering Re-entry Warheads (MARVs)?

What types of missiles in Pak inventory are currently equipped with that system?

Only the Shaheen series.

@orangzaib if a superpower is being defeated by bunch off Taliban than their can be no bigger humiliation and defeat than this this is going down on knees and we should stop discussing future missiles and wit for them to be tested

I'd highly recommend re-read your post and act a bit mature before making silly statements. You guys are very emotional and close minded and use these big terms for no valid reason. "A super power is being defeated"?? REALLY?
Here's the real view (and it'll hurt a little, sorry): Business finished. Al-Qaeda dismantled to a point where it poses little to no threat to the US and its allies. US bases are and will be in Afghanistan for strategic purposes.
That means keeping an eye on China and Iran and even Russia and other neighbors, the US military's ability to quickly conduct strikes in the region and control events as they want to due to assets that will remain in Afghanistan. After all this, it doesn't make sense to keep 100k troops when you have complete superiority in responding to any emerging threat!!
100K troops cause us to spend hundreds of billions and at this point, it may be a waste in the US government's eyes. When you can kill enemies with one short flight using a couple of A-10's or F-16's, why have thousands of troops sitting around? The US never went in with the idea to 'capture' Afghanistan. The purpose was to dismantle Al-Qaeda and kill OBL.

Last edited by a moderator:

Okay...you were saying Shaheen-II does not have MARV capability in the first place.

and @Oscar was saying in this thread that Shaheen has MARV...so who should I believe
now? Why are reports about Pak ballistic missiles always so contradicting?

Why can't the missile agencies or the military release official info regarding the missiles?

Okay...you were saying Shaheen-II does not have MARV capability in the first place.

and @Oscar was saying in this thread that Shaheen has MARV...so who should I believe
now? Why are reports about Pak ballistic missiles always so contradicting?

Why can't the missile agencies or the military release official info regarding the missiles?

The day they do that, they'll change their inherent paranoia. As for the MARV, I only state what I hear through horse mouth sources.. and no sources are the same. I cant state the system since the statement Ive heard only mentioned the series.

The only indicator to my source on this particular information is the Pakistani equivalent of him in India
Avinash Chander

Back
Top Bottom