What's new

Share your Hajj Story and How(if) it changes anything in your life

Goritoes

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
So this is Hajj Season, as Y'all know and people (Muslims) are going on Hajj and those who are not practicing the ritual of Sacrifice, So how many of you PDFians have been to Hajj ? or Ummrah and how much does it effects your lives, and if didn't then why do you think it didn't? What was your experience of entering the Mecca and Medina was like? How did the taking Ahram for time goes? were you scared off missing any Arkan of Hajj, Did you fear any mischief in your heart ? What was the best Part of your Hajj time which you can say was the best and most enlighten experience in your opinion? What was the first thing that comes to your mind when you saw Kabba? or Prophets Mosque? How does it feel to walk on the same land as Prophet, does it ever occur that your foot step might be on same spot where Prophet might have stood or sit or walked? have you or anyone experienced any spiritual or physical miracle, something which you cannot explain and trying to figure it out to this date? Any weird or unexplainable story or event that occurs during your hajj times?

We share our first Gun experience, First Car experience etc so lets see how many Hajji's we have on PDF and how much this 5th Pillar of Islam change your life?

Share it with Truth and no exaggeration, Jazak Allah Khair and Early Eid Mubarak to everyone.

@HRK @Blacklight @SQ8 @MastanKhan @ghazi52 @Zarvan @Iltutmish @Mentee @Dalit @PanzerKiel @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Indos @Windjammer @The Accountant @The Eagle @Gomig-21 @The SC @graphican @Meengla @ziaulislam @Bilal. @fitpOsitive @Taimoor Khan @Taimur Khurram @Areesh @313ghazi @khanasifm @PakFactor @Mrc @Falcon29
and anyone who is Muslim and celebrating Eid or Hajj.

Last edited:
So this is Hajj Season, as Y'all know and people (Muslims) are going on Hajj and those who are not practicing the ritual of Sacrifice, So how many of you PDFians have been to Hajj ? or Ummrah and how much does it effects your lives, and if didn't then why do you think it didn't? What was your experience of entering the Mecca and Medina was like? How did the taking Ahram for time goes? were you scared off missing any Arkan of Hajj, Did you fear any mischief in your heart ? What was the best Part of your Hajj time which you can say was the best and most enlighten experience in your opinion? What was the first thing that comes to your mind when you saw Kabba? or Prophets Mosque? How does it feel to walk on the same land as Prophet, does it ever occur that your foot step might be on same spot where Prophet might have stood or sit or walked? have you or anyone experienced any spiritual or physical miracle, something which you cannot explain and trying to figure it out to this date? Any weird or unexplainable story or event that occurs during your hajj times?

We share our first Gun experience, First Car experience etc so lets see how many Hajji's we have on PDF and how much this 5th Pillar of Islam change your life?

Share it with Truth and no exaggeration, Jazak Allah Khair and Early Eid Mubarak to everyone.

@HRK @Blacklight @SQ8 @MastanKhan @ghazi52 @Zarvan @Iltutmish @Mentee @Dalit @PanzerKiel @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Indos @Windjammer @The Accountant @The Eagle @Gomig-21 @The SC @graphican @Meengla @ziaulislam @Bilal. @fitpOsitive @Taimoor Khan @Taimur Khurram @Areesh @313ghazi @khanasifm @PakFactor @Mrc @Falcon29
and anyone who is Muslim and celebrating Eid or Hajj.

Havent done Haj, it takes many years to be able to go Haj at my time now after you register, but I do have done Umrah.

Special experience ? I lost my sandals in Masjid Nabawi because I was so rush as I almost late in performing Maghrib or Isha prayer ( I forgot which pray, what I know it was at night time) and just throw my sandals outside Mosque. That was an expensive sandals.

After praying I didnt see my sandal and I ask God to help me find it....And then I just take a walk using abandon sandal ( old cheap sandal ) and after that I saw my sandal worn by beggars outside Mosque and I said to her it is my sandals and she gave it to me.......

My spiritual experience during second Tawaf, it was in the morning and not crowded, this time I cried quite long during the Tawaf....Dont know why....First time Tawaf at night I didnt feel any thing special in my heart....

The different is my first Tawaf is lead by Umrah guide and it is a must to perform Umrah, while the second Tawaf is voluntarily where I feel I need to do Tawaf in that beautiful morning.....

Havent done Haj, it takes many years to be able to go Haj at my time now after you register, but I do have done Umrah.

Special experience ? I lost my sandals in Masjid Nabawi because I was so rush as I almost late in performing Maghrib or Isha prayer ( I forgot which pray, what I know it was at night time) and just throw my sandals outside Mosque. That was an expensive sandals.

After praying I didnt see my sandal and I ask God to help me find it....And then I just take a walk using abandon sandal ( old cheap sandal ) and after that I saw my sandal worn by beggars outside Mosque and I said to her it is my sandals and she gave it to me.......

My spiritual experience during second Tawaf, it was in the morning and not crowded, this time I cried quite long during the Tawaf....Dont know why....First time Tawaf at night I didnt feel any thing special in my heart....

The different is my first Tawaf is lead by Umrah guide and it is a must to perform Umrah, while the second Tawaf is voluntarily where I feel I need to do Tawaf in that beautiful morning.....

Thanks for sharing, I never been to Mecca and Madina myself but just hear from people, some people exaggerate a lot and you can tell that they are, but Allah knows best.

What i did notice that in Pakistan at least Hajj like ritual of sacrifice becomes a mean of pride or show off to the people, but in fact Hajj is a very important thing that could happen in the life of a believer, the ritual surrounding it speaks for itself, the places it self are no common places from Islamic prospect.

I want to go Ummrah but my plan is to send my parents first Inshallah, I am planning next year in Ramadan as I recently heard about a Sahih Hadith of Prophet that, doing Ummrah in Ramadan is equal to doing Hajj with Rasool Allah SAW, which is probably the biggest deal one can hope for.

Thanks for sharing, I never been to Mecca and Madina myself but just hear from people, some people exaggerate a lot and you can tell that they are, but Allah knows best.

What i did notice that in Pakistan at least Hajj like ritual of sacrifice becomes a mean of pride or show off to the people, but in fact Hajj is a very important thing that could happen in the life of a believer, the ritual surrounding it speaks for itself, the places it self are no common places from Islamic prospect.

I want to go Ummrah but my plan is to send my parents first Inshallah, I am planning next year in Ramadan as I recently heard about a Sahih Hadith of Prophet that, doing Ummrah in Ramadan is equal to doing Hajj with Rasool Allah SAW, which is probably the biggest deal one can hope for.

Haj is special, many interesting story coming from my mother and also my aunt who have perform that.

My mom for instant can kiss Hajar Aswad during Haj which is almost impossible for woman to do it. She said when she kiss it, it feels it is so easy as the Hajar Aswad look like only for her to kiss, no other people heads tried to kiss it.

My aunt has interesting story, she brought ban aid ( to cover any blood if some injuries happen ( important since blood can make our pray invalid ).

She just bring one at that time and when she went to Masjidil Haram or Masjid Nabawi, she saw woman ask some one to give her ban aid and shows her injured finger LOL. Allah has tested her whether she is selfish or not........

Another one my aunt said to my other aunt ( they went together in Haj) that the guy pass them in the street is smelly........some minutes after that there was a bird throwing its shit from the sky and my aunt who said about smelly guy get hit with the shit while my other aunt who walk beside her doesnt.....:D

I went for Umrah a year before Covid.
Best days of my life.

Performed Hajj in 2009 alongside my parents Alhamdulillah

it was a life changing event indeed. I think I was a good Muslim for the next couple of years as I would practice more often whenever possible

it’s definitely the must do thing in life. I am not sure what to say really as most of the life changing events are personal to me. You should all visit one day and if your parents are alive, do take them with you. You will not regret

Performed Hajj in 2009 alongside my parents Alhamdulillah

it was a life changing event indeed. I think I was a good Muslim for the next couple of years as I would practice more often whenever possible

it’s definitely the must do thing in life. I am not sure what to say really as most of the life changing events are personal to me. You should all visit one day and if your parents are alive, do take them with you. You will not regret
so you need to go to hujj every few years to being good muslim hahahahahahah

so you need to go to hujj every few years to being good muslim hahahahahahah
I wish I could go after every few years but its become very expensive nowadays

It costs about 3 times more than what I had paid back in 2009.

I wish I could go after every few years but its become very expensive nowadays

It costs about 3 times more than what I had paid back in 2009.
just wait baby it will be more expensive every year . :lol: you guys think washing out sins should be cheap ?

I wish it wasn't like that, but its with most of the people, they become good Muslims for a couple of years and then the effect start to fade off.
2006 I WENT HUJJ AKBER IT WAS FRIDAY ALHUMDULLILAH

You didn't get hurt right? I heard they throw stones at you :devil:

Performed HAjj in 2005 with my parents. Went again for Umrah 2017 with wife. Life changing event really. I can just say that some things or habits have changed permanently.

Never been and its something I regret. Whilst I was younger Alhamdulillah I was always flush with cash but it never occurred to me to go to Hajj. I just felt I needed to be a "proper Muslim" before I went, daft as it sounds.

Later on in life when I wanted to go finance's were tighter, I had to spend on weddings, houses, keeping up appearances etc. Now things have got better. InshaAllah I want to go in the next year or two.

Advice to any young brother or sister reading this. We're not assured of our next breathe, let alone old age. In you have the means to go, prioritise it over houses, holidays, flash cars, women, weddings everything.

When you have the means - Hajj is as much fard upon you prayer and fasting. Fulfil that fard ASAP. If you don't think you're adequate enough to visit the House of Allah, consider this; where better to ask for forgiveness and support to overcome your shortcomings?

I have never been to hajj or umrah and its my dream to go. I believe Allah will provide the finances when its time.

Back
Top Bottom