What's new

Shiv Sainiks force Delhi-Lahore bus to drive over Pakistan's flag

Frankly you are wrong, just do some research and you will understand what i mean, the situation of christians is even worst than of pakistanis christians, but the reallity is "yours" doesn't get as much as media coverage that is why you do not realize.

Yep, bombs blow over christians here and media doesn't simply report. What an idiotic remark.

You know christian lobby is the strongest in the world, just a strike on them and you get Pope attention.

And genius, if no media coverage then you come to know it in your heavenly dreams?

India shall consider changing its hate curricula.

Yep, bombs blow over christians here and media doesn't simply report. What an idiotic remark.

You know christian lobby is the strongest in the world, just a strike on them and you get Pope attention.

And genius, if no media coverage then you come to know it in your heavenly dreams?

Even worst , watch this video how barbaric hindu are

shame on Hindu India Attacks Christians martyr this not said Gandhi - YouTube

Never expected such level of honesty from you :)

Oh don't worry i am not an hindu, so you can expect such level of honnesty, but it's really sad you doesn't know your own reality, and i need to remember you :s

Typical pakistani.

actually the list stops here or 1 or more incident. And thats too for 1.25 billion people.

List goes on and on and on daily basis for 200 so million people in pakistan.

That's the problem when don't go to school and watch bollywood bullsh!t, you guy's have a very long history of terrorism, since 1947, just do some research before talking for nothing :)

That's the problem when don't go to school and watch bollywood bullsh!t, you guy's have a very long history of terrorism, since 1947, just do some research before talking for nothing :)

Since 1947!!! :lol:

What 1.25 billion did since 1947 you 200 million do more in just 47 days. So leave it.

Talk to me when a hindu organisation sitting in India blow the world on daily basis and hindus become most wanted in UN list.

That's the problem when don't go to school

Still employed by world's biggest consulting firm rendering services to fortune 100 companies. So take a hike.

I dont understand. Extremism is in the body of India's politics. We are given examples of how democracy has progressed in India. But these extremists still seem to drive the agenda of Indian politics towards Pakistan.

On the contrary, in Pakistan, those who dont favor good relations with India are a small minority and have become so over the last couple of elections. They are not even vocal anymore.

It seems like there is no local issue that Indian politicians have to run their business of politics on. By scapegoating Pakistan all the time, it also means Indian political class wants to hide their incompetence at confronting local issues.

Despite strong evidence of India's involvement in Balochistan and FATA, of which Nawaz Sharif made a reference to in his meeting with Indian PM, no mainstream politician of Pakistan harangues audience into hysteria & headless frenzy like Indian media and Indian politicians do. Instead they raise this issue with decency at the right forum.

India wants to a power in the region. But its PM goes to meet Obama and makes complaints about Pakistan. Thats so petty and unbecoming of a leader who wants his nation to be recognized as a power.

Since 1947!!! :lol:

What 1.25 billion did since 1947 you 200 million do more in just 47 days. So leave it.

Talk to me when a hindu organisation sitting in India blow the world on daily basis and hindus become most wanted in UN list.

Still employed by world's biggest consulting firm rendering services to fortune 100 companies. So take a hike.

For blowing up the world you need guts what you guy's don't have right now----but in India, did you know what happen in 147 with muslims?in 1984 with sikhs? gujrat massacre? i haven't even mention what is happening on daily basis with all these minorities?

Back
Top Bottom