What's new

Shooting down of Indian MiGs In Kargil

Im really proud that an average Indian youth knows more about ISRO ... MARS..THORIUM...CRYO..BIOTECH...AGNI 5 .. GSLV 3 and KALAM ..

Thats the victory India has achived in the past 25 years.... Can any Pakistani member see that ?

If yes. How do u continue to masturbate with true or not.. History **** as 2 decades have been lost by pakistan... Is this defeat less than any other ?

Blame it on Govt... USA... Blah Blah..... BUT THE RELITY IS : ITS YOU AND YOU ALONE !

DONT ACCEPT AND A THIRD DECADE PASSES BY....

WHILE INDIA REACHES MARS... YOU GUYS REMAIN STUCK WITH 1999 1971 1965...

GOD BLESS PAKISTAN!

Too much for a lost cause.

Some simple Questions:
- Why didn't PAF came in Picture when Thousands of your NLI personals were being killed in Kargil?
- What is the result of Kargil WAR as per Pakistan?

Moderators, requesting to please take care when ever some Troll start these types of threads. Its not mandatory to take these types of Threads every year making an Anniversary.
if yes, then we can also make 1965, 1971 or Atlantique as a Thread every year & then you will piss off surely. There are many other occasions too.

And yes, If you take proud in a War you lost quite pathetically, then please continue.
My 2 cents.

Dude Pakistan fried left and right because of kargil ... so feel free to claim anything to satisfy your ego.

You mean fried left by the cold start doctrine and fried right by IAF precision strikes??

ladies ... Pakistan lost kargil.. but we succeeded in 71 war....

Ah well, too bad you are dealing with men here who do not entertain your stories or dreams. You don't have a single inch to show for 1971, it was Bangladesh who made you a one nigh ***** and took away all the glory!

I think you forgot what happened to bundela the coward who shot down the unarmed plane

What happened to him?

What excuses kid ?? Go play in Kindergarten if you don't have stomach to digest facts.Our Army cut your country in pieces while your army surrendered in masses after promising your country to stand till last man.

Your army cut my country to pieces?? LOL, that is delusion of the highest level, your's is a 7-8 times larger country which has always had a massive disparity over us in terms of military capability YET could not even take Azad Kashmir from us. Not to mention that your country signed a ceasefire a day earlier than Pakistan in 1965, shameful for such a massive country!! Too bad, you guys don't even have any shame.

In which world could your military have taken an inch from us if our own weren't fighting us. You merely acted as a catalyst and ofcourse the Bengali used you like a one night ***** only to spit you out after the deed and that too without any payment!!

Too much for a lost cause.

Some simple Questions:
- Why didn't PAF came in Picture when Thousands of your NLI personals were being killed in Kargil?
- What is the result of Kargil WAR as per Pakistan?

1. It was a covert operation that was strategically being disowned by Pakistan, how could PAF enter the fight when Pakistan was not officially involved? Furthermore, is this the level of schooling in India that you guys cannot even differentiate b/w hundreds and thousands?

2. Stalemate with certain strategically important peaks remaining with Pakistan Army despite every attempt and effort by the mighty Indian Army and Indian Air Force!!

Moderators, requesting to please take care when ever some Troll start these types of threads. Its not mandatory to take these types of Threads every year making an Anniversary.
if yes, then we can also make 1965, 1971 or Atlantique as a Thread every year & then you will piss off surely. There are many other occasions too.

And yes, If you take proud in a War you lost quite pathetically, then please continue.
My 2 cents.

LOL!!

Apparently, your kind do not even understand the meaning of the word 'pathetically'. I mean 35k soldiers + 10 squadrons of IAF could not dislodge mere 5k fighters, to the point where some peaks are still held by Pakistan, and yet it is claimed as a pathetic defeat!!

And please, for the love of God, do not make a thread on 1965.....don't want to cause another heart attack to another Indian Prime Minister now, do we??

Have you produced any formal notification from the Govt of Pakistan that his body did not have bullet wounds? If NO, then STFU!
Lolz what a lame excuse. You are the one claiming of a situation A. And your govt should come forth with it. Anyways no discussion with Conspiracy Mindset no sir. Cheers :smitten:

Both were taken out by SAM but as usual Indians are in denial

Both were taken out by SAM but as usual Indians are in denial

You believe in flying angels without an iota of proof and all reason actually pointing otherwise. And you are lecturing us about being in denial about something that can not be conclusively proven except the part that our pilot was indeed shot (pakistani explanation being he was shot while flying low!!!)

Dude, snap out of it. Just because you are good at chest thumping and sloganeering, you are not entitled to your own facts.

You believe in flying angels without an iota of proof and all reason actually pointing otherwise. And you are lecturing us about being in denial about something that can not be conclusively proven except the part that our pilot was indeed shot (pakistani explanation being he was shot while flying low!!!)

Dude, snap out of it. Just because you are good at chest thumping and sloganeering, you are not entitled to your own facts.
You do realize that these Pakistanis will be left nothing if you take away their manufactured facts from them don't you? They have never won a war, yet they are forced to worship their army. Their ISI has proven itself utterly incompetent against the TTP, yet they are forced to call it glorious. How else are they to make a sense of things if not with manufactured facts?

1. It was a covert operation that was strategically being disowned by Pakistan, how could PAF enter the fight when Pakistan was not officially involved? Furthermore, is this the level of schooling in India that you guys cannot even differentiate b/w hundreds and thousands?

1. Very Nice...WAT a reason...Covert Operation..Not Officially involved....hoho...Kid, since when you "educated" people learn...The reason was your coward Air Force who was not competent enough to fight when your men were being killed. In war, when your brothers are getting killed for an Operation that YOU have started, & you then start to care about the very existence of yours in that war? Even your pathetic Army doesn't accept the bodies of your soldiers & we had to cremate them as per Islamic Religion..So great Powerful,chest thumping Army you have....LOL.

2. Stalemate with certain strategically important peaks remaining with Pakistan Army despite every attempt and effort by the mighty Indian Army and Indian Air Force!!

I can understand you people are LIED all the time in your dreams, your school books ..just to show how much MARD you guyz were,, when it comes to battlefield...even after loosing, you can tell your women & children about your dilutional winning & you are correct..Thw world is wrong, every other new channel apart from Pakistan is wrong & they are all lying..History is wrong..every other Writer who wrotes about kargil is wrong....but you are correct.....Great...Live with it..

LOL!!

Apparently, your kind do not even understand the meaning of the word 'pathetically'. I mean 35k soldiers + 10 squadrons of IAF could not dislodge mere 5k fighters, to the point where some peaks are still held by Pakistan, and yet it is claimed as a pathetic defeat!!

Thanks for letting us know what you understand about the Strategic warfare...You have a great IQ with good Intelligence..who can not understand the benefits of Enemy sitting in Heights..but i can understand now based up on your glimpse of previous Intelligence & also understand how intelligent your Planners are, based up on your "careful" thinking...

And please, for the love of God, do not make a thread on 1965.....don't want to cause another heart attack to another Indian Prime Minister now, do we??

Just go to Wiki to see what happened in 65,,,I care damn to tell people like you what really happened...& keep dreaming cave man. :bunny:

You do realize that these Pakistanis will be left nothing if you take away their manufactured facts from them don't you? They have never won a war, yet they are forced to worship their army. Their ISI has proven itself utterly incompetent against the TTP, yet they are forced to call it glorious. How else are they to make a sense of things if not with manufactured facts?
Talking about incompetency and manufactured facts, well hot shot, let me introduce you to your kind who can cook up a story that could only make fool of the Indians.
1: On 10 April 1959, on the occasion of the Islamic Eid festival holiday in Pakistan, an IAF,English Electric Canberra B(I)58 intruded into Pakistani airspace on a photo reconnaissance mission and in due course is shot down by an F-86.
Indian excuse : Pilot error for loss of altitude.
2: On June 24, 1965, a fully armed Indian Air Force Dassault Ouragan - known as 'Toofani' in IAF - (aircraft serial# IC698) was forced to land near Jangshahi in Pakistan by a pair of Pakistan Air Force F-86F Sabres scrambled from Mauripur.
India excuse : Due to bad weather, pilot lost direction and strayed into Pakistan.
3: 3 September 1965, IAF Gnat surrenders and is forced to land in Pasrur in Pakistan.
Indian excuse: Pilot lost radio, guns jammed... Blah...Blah...Blah.....Later when the Gnat is flown to Sargodha, it's found that all systems work perfectly.
5: 27th May 1999, (The Subject) Two Indian MiGs intrude into Pakistani airspace are shot down during Kargil hostilities. One pilot killed the other captured.
Indian excuses... excuses.....Only one was shot down, the other went looking for it and suffered engine malfunction, both the pilots ejected but Pakistanis decided to kill one.???
6 : October 2011, Indian army helicopter strays into Pakistan and is forced to land but later allowed to return.
Indian excuses, pilot lost direction due to bad weather.!!
There are several other examples where Indian aircraft strayed into Pakistan including the famous one where your Netas, scared out of life removed their white dhotis and started waving them out of the choppers door.:laugh:
Now care to enlighten us as how many times the same could be attributed to the Pakistani military, perhaps the weather only worsens on the Indian side or maybe there is a curse that malfunctions the Indian systems once they are over Pakistan.....so let me remind you, we were discussing one incident during the Kargil conflict, not the wars, TTP, ISI or OBL.....but then as i proved you people go to any length to salvage the lost pride, attacking the OP, trolling , lies, excuses and irrelevant issues all inclusive.....none the less next time before you or your cousins regurgitate tripe, just remember we know what you are made off.

Ahuja showed bullet wounds and he was most probably shot dead after baling out from his MiG aircraft which was downed by a Pakistani missile, said Air Vice-Marshal S. K. Malik. "His body had bullet wounds,'' he said.
Calling upon the country to "share my sadness over the death of a valiant officer'', the officer said details would be known only after the post-mortem was completed in Srinagar.
Talking about incompetency and manufactured facts, well hot shot, let me introduce you to your kind who can cook up a story that could only make fool of the Indians.
1: On 10 April 1959, on the occasion of the Islamic Eid festival holiday in Pakistan, an IAF,English Electric Canberra B(I)58 intruded into Pakistani airspace on a photo reconnaissance mission and in due course is shot down by an F-86.
Indian excuse : Pilot error for loss of altitude.
2: On June 24, 1965, a fully armed Indian Air Force Dassault Ouragan - known as 'Toofani' in IAF - (aircraft serial# IC698) was forced to land near Jangshahi in Pakistan by a pair of Pakistan Air Force F-86F Sabres scrambled from Mauripur.
India excuse : Due to bad weather, pilot lost direction and strayed into Pakistan.
3: 3 September 1965, IAF Gnat surrenders and is forced to land in Pasrur in Pakistan.
Indian excuse: Pilot lost radio, guns jammed... Blah...Blah...Blah.....Later when the Gnat is flown to Sargodha, it's found that all systems work perfectly.
5: 27th May 1999, (The Subject) Two Indian MiGs intrude into Pakistani airspace are shot down during Kargil hostilities. One pilot killed the other captured.
Indian excuses... excuses.....Only one was shot down, the other went looking for it and suffered engine malfunction, both the pilots ejected but Pakistanis decided to kill one.???
6 : October 2011, Indian army helicopter strays into Pakistan and is forced to land but later allowed to return.
Indian excuses, pilot lost direction due to bad weather.!!
There are several other examples where Indian aircraft strayed into Pakistan including the famous one where your Netas, scared out of life removed their white dhotis and started waving them out of the choppers door.:laugh:
Now care to enlighten us as how many times the same could be attributed to the Pakistani military, perhaps the weather only worsens on the Indian side or maybe there is a curse that malfunctions the Indian systems once they are over Pakistan.....so let me remind you, we were discussing one incident during the Kargil conflict, not the wars, TTP, ISI or OBL.....but then as i proved you people go to any length to salvage the lost pride, attacking the OP, trolling , lies, excuses and irrelevant issues all inclusive.....none the less next time before you or your cousins regurgitate tripe, just remember we know what you are made off.

Ain't it strange that you know what we are made of but sadly loose every time we had a war. That must be a grave injustice to your knowledge! :D

Cowards like you can only come with excuses....yes sir we have made mistakes in the past but at the same time learned few things...your mighty army have no balls to cross the border...try it we are here to take care of you and don't come up with an excuse that we don't cross international border.

There were no talibans in 47 so come out from your obsession, I am just wondering how long your consulates gonna survive in Afghanistan once the NATO moved out.

Yes sir we recognise this and have not forgotten the fallen souls who were brutally killed by some cowards across the border.

Breaking your country in half and forcing your army for the biggest mass-surrender after ww2 was not convincing enough to prove India's might?

Back
Top Bottom