What's new

Shooting down of Indian MiGs In Kargil

1. Very Nice...WAT a reason...Covert Operation..Not Officially involved....hoho...Kid, since when you "educated" people learn...The reason was your coward Air Force who was not competent enough to fight when your men were being killed. In war, when your brothers are getting killed for an Operation that YOU have started, & you then start to care about the very existence of yours in that war? Even your pathetic Army doesn't accept the bodies of your soldiers & we had to cremate them as per Islamic Religion..So great Powerful,chest thumping Army you have....LOL.

Do you really think the BOLD makes your statement any less idiotic?

We do not care about our lives when our country is at stake, similarly the fighters who went up at Kargil were ALL volunteers from non-commissioned forces who knew that up there they will be on their own without any reinforcement or air support, that was the plan right from the very beginning. It was a part of the plan because we knew how incompetent the IAF really is and how inconsequential their involvement would eventually be!

we suffered the brunt of casualties when our fighters were ordered to retreat back, had they continued to fight the Indian Military would still be making 'failed attempts' to recapture those peaks!

P.S. It was their extreme bravery, their fighting skill and will power that got the NLI established as a regular commissioned force into PakMil.

I can understand you people are LIED all the time in your dreams, your school books ..just to show how much MARD you guyz were,, when it comes to battlefield...even after loosing, you can tell your women & children about your dilutional winning & you are correct..Thw world is wrong, every other new channel apart from Pakistan is wrong & they are all lying..History is wrong..every other Writer who wrotes about kargil is wrong....but you are correct.....Great...Live with it..

Thanks for letting us know what you understand about the Strategic warfare...You have a great IQ with good Intelligence..who can not understand the benefits of Enemy sitting in Heights..but i can understand now based up on your glimpse of previous Intelligence & also understand how intelligent your Planners are, based up on your "careful" thinking...

Was there a purpose to the above BS?

Just go to Wiki to see what happened in 65,,,I care damn to tell people like you what really happened...& keep dreaming cave man. :bunny:

I did, many a time, why don't you go and read the partial blog and be embarrassed as you were out of ammo and the will to fight and that you were so eager for the ceasefire that you signed the document ahead of Pakistan!

Breaking your country in half and forcing your army for the biggest mass-surrender after ww2 was not convincing enough to prove India's might?

My country was broken in half physically by the British and legally by the Bengali! The Indian might that you dream of could not even break away their own, supposedly, atoot ang in azad Kashmir let alone break a break in Pakistan!

P.S. The mass surrender was actually the only available means to peacefully let the Bengali take over.......their anger would only have resulted in many many more casualties on their side and many on our side so thanks for the hospitality of boarding, lodging, commute and protection.

@pursuit of happiness
After making half a dozen frivolous replies, now you seek an objective.... kind of like washing the soap before your hands....wouldn't you agree.
---
i responded with commets /opinion not abuse ....

Do you really think the BOLD makes your statement any less idiotic?

We do not care about our lives when our country is at stake, similarly the fighters who went up at Kargil were ALL volunteers from non-commissioned forces who knew that up there they will be on their own without any reinforcement or air support, that was the plan right from the very beginning. It was a part of the plan because we knew how incompetent the IAF really is and how inconsequential their involvement would eventually be!

we suffered the brunt of casualties when our fighters were ordered to retreat back, had they continued to fight the Indian Military would still be making 'failed attempts' to recapture those peaks!

P.S. It was their extreme bravery, their fighting skill and will power that got the NLI established as a regular commissioned force into PakMil.

Was there a purpose to the above BS?

I did, many a time, why don't you go and read the partial blog and be embarrassed as you were out of ammo and the will to fight and that you were so eager for the ceasefire that you signed the document ahead of Pakistan!

My country was broken in half physically by the British and legally by the Bengali! The Indian might that you dream of could not even break away their own, supposedly, atoot ang in azad Kashmir let alone break a break in Pakistan!

P.S. The mass surrender was actually the only available means to peacefully let the Bengali take over.......their anger would only have resulted in many many more casualties on their side and many on our side so thanks for the hospitality of boarding, lodging, commute and protection.
--

he mass surrender was actually the only available means to peacefully let the Bengali take over.......their anger would only have resulted in many many more casualties on their side and many on our side so thanks for the hospitality of boarding, lodging, commute and protection
-----
Epic....
its saying like .. Hitler did g8 work for humanity by doing suicide becuase he did not want more killing of innocent people in world....
--
some people above logic ...

Your army cut my country to pieces?? LOL, that is delusion of the highest level, your's is a 7-8 times larger country which has always had a massive disparity over us in terms of military capability YET could not even take Azad Kashmir from us. Not to mention that your country signed a ceasefire a day earlier than Pakistan in 1965, shameful for such a massive country!! Too bad, you guys don't even have any shame.

In which world could your military have taken an inch from us if our own weren't fighting us. You merely acted as a catalyst and ofcourse the Bengali used you like a one night ***** only to spit you out after the deed and that too without any payment!!

Butt hurt , my Country is 4 times bigger than your's. And do tell me two things who attacked in 65 and what did the attacker won ?? Now either you can accept reality or continue with your idiotic posts as usual to balm your hurt ego.

Regarding 71 lesser said is better for Pakistan. Go get educated.

Butt hurt , my Country is 4 times bigger than your's. And do tell me two things who attacked in 65 and what did the attacker won ?? Now either you can accept reality or continue with your idiotic posts as usual to balm your hurt ego.

4 times in what sense, economic? population? land mass? military?

As we speak of wars, we take into account the military, at that time, of both countries and their resources. Regardless of what the attacker won, I want to ask you whether you were even able to retake Azad Kashmir as the opportunity was apparently, according to you, presented by Pakistan.

Regarding 71 lesser said is better for Pakistan. Go get educated.

Agreed, let the real victors take the glory.......the Bengali.

1. It was a covert operation that was strategically being disowned by Pakistan, how could PAF enter the fight when Pakistan was not officially involved? Furthermore, is this the level of schooling in India that you guys cannot even differentiate b/w hundreds and thousands?

2. Stalemate with certain strategically important peaks remaining with Pakistan Army despite every attempt and effort by the mighty Indian Army and Indian Air Force!!

LOL!!

Apparently, your kind do not even understand the meaning of the word 'pathetically'. I mean 35k soldiers + 10 squadrons of IAF could not dislodge mere 5k fighters, to the point where some peaks are still held by Pakistan, and yet it is claimed as a pathetic defeat!!

And please, for the love of God, do not make a thread on 1965.....don't want to cause another heart attack to another Indian Prime Minister now, do we??

What stalemate??!!

Your armies could not hold ground and scurried back across LOC...your prime minister was literally begging Americans on 4th of July to bail your nation out of an embarrassing defeat...Claimed it to be the worse defeat since 1971.

The Hindu : Over 4,000 soldiers killed in Kargil: Sharif

4 times in what sense, economic? population? land mass? military?

As we speak of wars, we take into account the military, at that time, of both countries and their resources. Regardless of what the attacker won, I want to ask you whether you were even able to retake Azad Kashmir as the opportunity was apparently, according to you, presented by Pakistan.
Obviously land mass, larger population doesn' help much in wars they become liability as you need to keep them feeding , economy is what your country achieves on itself.

It was cold war era hence change in boundaries of US ally was out of question but we reserved the right to defend ourselves and we did so.
Agreed, let the real victors take the glory.......the Bengali.

Yes , you must agree that that country is still run by Rawami government and at same time it undermined your strategic advantages to greater extent.

One more thing that glory will come to Baloochistan after we intervene their too. :lol:

Talking about incompetency and manufactured facts, well hot shot, let me introduce you to your kind who can cook up a story that could only make fool of the Indians.
1: On 10 April 1959, on the occasion of the Islamic Eid festival holiday in Pakistan, an IAF,English Electric Canberra B(I)58 intruded into Pakistani airspace on a photo reconnaissance mission and in due course is shot down by an F-86.
Indian excuse : Pilot error for loss of altitude.
2: On June 24, 1965, a fully armed Indian Air Force Dassault Ouragan - known as 'Toofani' in IAF - (aircraft serial# IC698) was forced to land near Jangshahi in Pakistan by a pair of Pakistan Air Force F-86F Sabres scrambled from Mauripur.
India excuse : Due to bad weather, pilot lost direction and strayed into Pakistan.
3: 3 September 1965, IAF Gnat surrenders and is forced to land in Pasrur in Pakistan.
Indian excuse: Pilot lost radio, guns jammed... Blah...Blah...Blah.....Later when the Gnat is flown to Sargodha, it's found that all systems work perfectly.
5: 27th May 1999, (The Subject) Two Indian MiGs intrude into Pakistani airspace are shot down during Kargil hostilities. One pilot killed the other captured.
Indian excuses... excuses.....Only one was shot down, the other went looking for it and suffered engine malfunction, both the pilots ejected but Pakistanis decided to kill one.???
6 : October 2011, Indian army helicopter strays into Pakistan and is forced to land but later allowed to return.
Indian excuses, pilot lost direction due to bad weather.!!
There are several other examples where Indian aircraft strayed into Pakistan including the famous one where your Netas, scared out of life removed their white dhotis and started waving them out of the choppers door.:laugh:
Now care to enlighten us as how many times the same could be attributed to the Pakistani military, perhaps the weather only worsens on the Indian side or maybe there is a curse that malfunctions the Indian systems once they are over Pakistan.....so let me remind you, we were discussing one incident during the Kargil conflict, not the wars, TTP, ISI or OBL.....but then as i proved you people go to any length to salvage the lost pride, attacking the OP, trolling , lies, excuses and irrelevant issues all inclusive.....none the less next time before you or your cousins regurgitate tripe, just remember we know what you are made off.
Do I need to remind you of the Atlantique incident kid?

And don't tell us about who makes excuses. In 2008, Indian jet entered Pakistani territory and then went back, so much for PAF's air defence. Some imbeciles in PAF earlier claimed it was an intentional incursion, later Zardari went or record saying tat it was a technical fault. So we know the level to which PAF brainwashes kids like you. Keep your fantasies to yourself. Ask your PAF to protect you from drone strikes before coming here and chest thumping like an idiot.

The Mighty Seven Points:
1). Pakistan won all the Wars, 65,71,99 whatever year they may add apart from.
2). PA,PAF are one of the best in World, no doubt they always have the excuse & that excuse is always correct.
3). All World media, Wikipedia & every other author in the World is wrong but Pakistan is correct. Every one is a Hypocrite & talks lie except Pakistani.
4). Every time its Indian Propaganda & because of India , the South Asia always remain in trouble. India has been provocative all the time & Pakistan is a peace of flower, which is an example set in front of whole World.
5). Pakistani Forces are always no 1 in the World , no matter how much they are into Technology but they have some "Serious, Secret" Training courses which no one other in the World knows about.
6). Despite, all of these "Powerful" Forces, Pakistan has always tried to resolve its border disputes with India & If Pakistan wants, they can crush India whenever they can....but still they are trying peaceful option since 1947
7). If you don't agree on any one of the Points, read the above 6 Points again & again & again till you agree.

And About the Author: The Author is a PDF Certified Troll who , always, time to time, posts flaming threads like these the intention of which is always to spread hatred & fighting. Perhaps, he might have been got a bit hard lesson from some of the Indian which he wasn't able to digest. So, he spends all his time searching Internet shit & dumps all here.

My fellow Indian members can add further Mighty Points which I, an impure Yindoo, forgot to add in order to further praise the Mighty, Chest thumping Pakistani Forces.

I am done here..LOL

What stalemate??!!

Your armies could not hold ground and scurried back across LOC...your prime minister was literally begging Americans on 4th of July to bail your nation out of an embarrassing defeat...Claimed it to be the worse defeat since 1971.

The Hindu : Over 4,000 soldiers killed in Kargil: Sharif
What utter nonsense, cherry picking at best, for it's the same Nawas Sharif who claims he wasn't aware of any operations yet he can quote the causality figures, the then army chief wasn't even aware what Nawas was up to until he asked Musharraf to meet him at the airport. ....Army chief at the time was with some commanders in Murree, Pakistan didn't lose Kargil because of India rather due to the cowardice of NS.....and if you want to believe what your media said then the same sources tell you that several Kargil peaks are still under Pakistani control. I can post them to your hearts content but that's a different subject altogether.

The Mighty Seven Points:
1). Pakistan won all the Wars, 65,71,99 whatever year they may add apart from.
2). PA,PAF are one of the best in World, no doubt they always have the excuse & that excuse is always correct.
3). All World media, Wikipedia & every other author in the World is wrong but Pakistan is correct. Every one is a Hypocrite & talks lie except Pakistani.
4). Every time its Indian Propaganda & because of India , the South Asia always remain in trouble. India has been provocative all the time & Pakistan is a peace of flower, which is an example set in front of whole World.
5). Pakistani Forces are always no 1 in the World , no matter how much they are into Technology but they have some "Serious, Secret" Training courses which no one other in the World knows about.
6). Despite, all of these "Powerful" Forces, Pakistan has always tried to resolve its border disputes with India & If Pakistan wants, they can crush India whenever they can....but still they are trying peaceful option since 1947
7). If you don't agree on any one of the Points, read the above 6 Points again & again & again till you agree.

And About the Author: The Author is a PDF Certified Troll who , always, time to time, posts flaming threads like these the intention of which is always to spread hatred & fighting. Perhaps, he might have been got a bit hard lesson from some of the Indian which he wasn't able to digest. So, he spends all his time searching Internet shit & dumps all here.

My fellow Indian members can add further Mighty Points which I, an impure Yindoo, forgot to add in order to further praise the Mighty, Chest thumping Pakistani Forces.

I am done here..LOL
--
one question...
Seems .. bohot purana yarana hai PDF se ...:-)
--
rest bang on target...
--

What utter nonsense, cherry picking at best, for it's the same Nawas Sharif who claims he wasn't aware of any operations yet he can quote the causality figures, the then army chief wasn't even aware what Nawas was up to until he asked Musharraf to meet him at the airport. ....Army chief at the time was with some commanders in Murree, Pakistan didn't lose Kargil because of India rather due to the cowardice of NS.....and if you want to believe what your media said then the same sources tell you that several Kargil peaks are still under Pakistani control. I can post them to your hearts content but that's a different subject altogether.

Cholo man lia its because of ns. You admitted your defeat. Thats more than enough for us

Not several but one point 5353 and they don't tell you that India took your two peaks in nearby sector.

And Nawaz is your PM so start believin in him .

Back
Top Bottom