What's new

Should Nepal and Tibet be part of India??

I am starting this thread to look at the pros and cons for India. Nepal which is Hindu majority state should be offered this option, since it is very poor and it's natural resources are not fully utilized right now. It can be a good tourist destination as well.

Regarding Tibet is concerned, it is occupied by China which should be returned back to its rightfull owners -the Tibetians..currently since mostly all the Tibetians in exile are in India. India does get the right to offer them this option that Tibet be part of India..since future India would be more bigger and brighter economically, it would be a win win situation for both Nepal and Tibet..:cheers:

jiFfM.jpg

I love such STUPID threads. It always bring the stupid part of me in light

So lets play stupid stupid

Tibet and Nepal are independent nation, while Tibet is presently under chinese occupation. :agree:

But they share most of the culture and religion with India and can be part of India. :agree:

But India don't want them to be our part but a a independent nation. :wave:

Talking of people who live in and on wet dreams。。。。。。:omghaha:

This guy is asking for a quick balkanization of Hindustan :lol: although inevitable in the far future, if you eye tibet, then expect it to be way sooner. While at it, maybe Bangladesh could grab a piece of it as well, our REAL west bengal dadas who are proud of being Bangali will surely like the idea of it ;)

How about a part of India's so-called NE?

BD and China can certainly divide the region between the two countries。:yay:

Either you are son of another mother or you have no patriotic feelings inscribed in you by your parents, boy!

Er.. Mr.President ,

Choosing between
A) BLIND, puerile sense of putrid patriotism and
B) SENSIBLE patriotism,

I rather choose the latter (B)

You.. by the way, seem to think that patriotism is about making a fool (of yourself) in dreaming up expansionism. Live it.. joker !

@ Koovie ... your timing in posting the double facepalm !! SO DAMN APT mate :)

Back
Top Bottom