What's new

Should Pakistan just repatriate Kashmiri Muslims?

Should Pakistan just repatriate Kashmiri Muslims?

• Yes

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • No

Votes: 19 51.4%

• Total voters
This is why their is war and hostility in south asia

India is the cause of this

Kashmiris will continue to fight for their freedom and Pakistan will continue to support them and look to block, harm india
And what they are getting from this fight??everyday they are getting blinded and killed and more terrorists are getting killed with no effect on India
Kashmiri people have been bled dry by Indians again and again so i dont think it is as simple as repetriation anymore because Indians have taken it to another level of barbarism and brutality. Denying UN access is just another show of their guilt in Kashmir.

Pakistan was founded on the basis of the two nation theory. How can Hindus belong in Pakistan? Quaid e Azam wanted to keep them so we could ensure the rights of the Muslims left behind in India.
You are free; you are free to go to your temples. You are free to go to your mosques or to any other places of worship in this State of Pakistan. You may belong to any religion, caste or creed—that has nothing to do with the business of the state.
Muhammad Ali Jinnah

Pakistan was to be a country for Muslims but not only for Muslims all residents of folks who call Pakistan home have equal right over it simple lets net show xenophobia when arguing with Indian trolls
Non Muslim Pakistanis have as much stake and right as you and me whether its Cecil Chaudry,Wladyslav Turowics,Bapsi Sidhwa or Bhagwan Das

What nonsense. Jinnah himself wanted to retire in Bombay and told Nehru not to sell his bungalow. He wanted to create Pakistan to create a homeland for Indian Muslims - but not exclusively for Indian Muslims - neither side envisioned the madness that followed.

"he had openly declared in Kanpur as early as on March 30, 1941, that “in order to liberate 7 crores of Muslims where they were in a majority, he was willing to perform the last ceremony of martyrdom if necessary and let two crores of Muslims be smashed” (Ahmad, Volume 1, page 246)"

"Ayesha Jalal recalls: “In October 1942, that is, after the Cripps offer, Choudhry Khaliquzzaman wrote to Jinnah about the potential disadvantages of such ‘territorial readjustments'; he stressed the importance of retaining links between the Pakistan areas and the minority provinces. ‘Long and hostile distances will intervene against the cultural influences of the minority provinces on the Pakistan zone.' Moreover, one of the basic principles lying behind the Pakistan idea is that of keeping hostages in Muslim provinces as against the Muslims in the Hindu provinces. If we allow millions of Hindus to go out of our orbit of influence, the security of the Muslims in the minority provinces will greatly be minimised (see Khaliquzzaman to Jinnah, October 7, 1942, SHC/U.P. Volume IV and Choudhry Khaliquzzaman, Pathway to Pakistan, Lahore, 1961, pages 424-7)"

"There were times when Jinnah virtually espoused the hostages theory, citing the presence of minorities in both states (Mehrunnisa Ali (ed.), Jinnah on World Affairs: (Select Documents, 1908-1948), Pakistan Study Centre, University of Karachi, 2007, pages 296 and 519). On August 25, 1947, he said to a correspondent of Collier's weekly, now defunct, that the minorities were in effect hostages to the requirement of “mutual cooperation and good neighbourliness between the governments of Pakistan and the Indian Union”."

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/chasing-jinnahs-vision-for-pakistan.183651/#ixzz4KDsM9ggu

This is why their is war and hostility in south asia

India is the cause of this

Kashmiris will continue to fight for their freedom and Pakistan will continue to support them and look to block, harm india
Sure. Doesn't really matter to us.

I remember reading about some small Hindu kingdom still being there - somewhere near the India border. I wonder how he scored that though.
It would have gone like this - after aligning with Pakistan, the Raja of xxx saw the light of Islam and along with all his subjects accepted the one True Faith. And all lived happy ever after. :angel:
Same thing we read in school regarding Kashir history. :P

if Sunni kashmiries want to go to other part of The state held by Pakistan,they should be allowed to go,Pakistan cannot say no to them,after all its their land.

Yes. The only people who are voting NO are bharatis.

This is in writing. Not just pronunciation. :angel: But I understand and know that it is inevitable. No need to be defensive. :)
Shakarparian is easier to pronounce than Shankarparian(the name of village which is now the sector i call home and only the park now is called Shakarparian) in next 10 years i hope Haripur becomes Harapur and Kot Radhay Kishan becomes Kot Radar Shikan :D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom