What's new

Sign the pettition to get rid of Suella Braverman after her vicious attack on Pakistanis.

the next UK general election to be held before the end of 2024.

Sunak won't dissolve Parliament for the very same reason, the Tories are doing poorly in the polls since the Boris Johnson, Liz Truss fiasco. If I'm not mistaken a Gen Election is not legally required until 2025. Wikipedia says No later than 28 January 2025.

I suspect they will use all that time to boost polls, and since policy wise they have shit the bed with Brexit and everything else is in Chaos, they will double down of the immigrant fearmongering BS or the Mozlem boogeyman, and hope they can rile up the EDL people, maybe even get some of the RSS Hindus to join in that might have voted Labour in the past, using Sunak.

Sunak won't dissolve Parliament for the very same reason, the Tories are doing poorly in the polls since the Boris Johnson, Liz Truss fiasco. If I'm not mistaken a Gen Election is not legally required until 2025. Wikipedia says No later than 28 January 2025.

I suspect they will use all that time to boost polls, and since policy wise they have shit the bed with Brexit and everything else is in Chaos, they will double down of the immigrant fearmongering BS or the Mozlem boogeyman, and hope they can rile up the EDL people, maybe even get some of the RSS Hindus to join in that might have voted Labour in the past, using Sunak.
Nah mate, Conservatives are fucked come General Election.
1681144771921.png

Nah mate, Conservatives are fucked come General Election.

Yeah I know that, right now they are fked if the polling holds up, but they aren't going to call an election till 2025 or until they do better in the polls, and in that time they will ratchet up the bigotry like they did with the Brexit campaign to try to rile up people to get votes, don't underestimate the power of bigotry politics, you tap into that reptilian side of people, and you would be astonished at how much they are willing to ignore about other stuff, simply to see the state suppress or attack people they have animosity towards..

Yeah I know that, right now they are fked if the polling holds up, but they aren't going to call an election till 2025 or until they do better in the polls, and in that time they will ratchet up the bigotry like they did with the Brexit campaign to try to rile up people to get votes, don't underestimate the power of bigotry politics, you tap into that reptilian side of people, and you would be astonished at how much they are willing to ignore about other stuff, simply to see the state suppress or attack people they have animosity towards..
Well mate if you go by the local mood, people are financially, emotionally and morally fucked right now. They are exhausted by Brexit, exhausted by Indy Ref 2.0, exhausted by the cost and insecurity surrounding the Ukraine war, rising fuel and food insecurity, rising inflation, lowered economic prospects... Believe me when I say this, as someone who is Christian and very much a former conservative voter, the people don't have the stomach for Enoch Powell style politics right now.

What did she say wrong though? most grooming convicts in the UK are from a Pakistani background. Braverman is as White as she gets and is only Indian in background, and she works with many Pakistani parliamentarians, so I doubt she has some personal vendetta or grudges.

Very possible. But if it backfires and causes social unrest in terms of street violence between Muslims and rss hindus/islamaphobes then the conservatives will slip further than they already are.

the people don't have the stomach for Enoch Powell style politics right now.

Economic Hardtimes are the best time for these sorts of Politics, thats been the textbook incubator for every one of these movements in history. Its when the people are hurting and upset, thats when you point out a marginalized group and shout that they are the ones responsible for your misery, and then drum up the frenzy around that.

Tories will tell people look its these refugees and migrants and Pakis that are ruining your life and they want to take everything from you that you hold dear, and Labour is colluding with these 5th pillars who are trying to destory your way of life, ignore all the brexit stuff and the austerity and the gutting of the NHS or the financial corruption and Tory tax dodging, no the real problem is "those people" that want to take everything from you.

Economic Hardtimes are the best time for these sorts of Politics, thats been the textbook incubator for every one of these movements in history. Its when the people are hurting and upset, thats when you point out a marginalized group and shout that they are the ones responsible for your misery, and then drum up the frenzy around that.

Tories will tell people look its these refugees and migrants and Pakis that are ruining your life and they want to take everything from you that you hold dear, and Labour is colluding with these 5th pillars who are trying to destory your way of life, ignore all the brexit stuff and the austerity and the gutting of the NHS or the financial corruption and Tory tax dodging, no the real problem is "those people" that want to take everything from you.
Theoretically yes, but the people are tired, they have tried Farage, they have tried Boris, people in general are fed up. Tuesday will mark 100 days of strikes in the UK, that is a record! Looking at history and theory is all well and good, looking at the bigger picture is far easier when you have your finger on the pulse, presently people want early elections, but that won't happen.

1681146897481.png

As you can see Economic concerns (58%) are the top motivator for issues facing the electorate as per YouGov, Immigration is at 35% :
1681146994828.png

1681147075073.png

1681147103988.png

^ And this is the reason there are going to be "NO" early elections, even though it is well within the remit of the government to call for early elections. :-)

Theoretically yes, but the people are tired, they have tried Farage, they have tried Boris, people in general are fed up. Tuesday will mark 100 days of strikes in the UK, that is a record! Looking at history and theory is all well and good, looking at the bigger picture is far easier when you have your finger on the pulse, presently people want early elections, but that won't happen.

View attachment 924096

As you can see Economic concerns (58%) are the top motivator for issues facing the electorate as per YouGov, Immigration is at 35% :
View attachment 924097

View attachment 924098

View attachment 924099
^ And this is the reason there are going to be "NO" early elections, even though it is well within the remit of the government to call for early elections. :-)

Give Rupert Murdoch and the Tory parasites that own the Press/Media enough time, Daily Mail, Sky, etc. and you will see how far they can delude people. I'm in the US, and the amount of damage that Fox News and the right wing propaganda machine has done is immeasurable, FFS these people stormed the capital in a coup attempt and Trump just got charged with 39 felonies in court, and if you look at the polls, he is running leading on the republican primary nomination, and the aggregate polling is showing Trump up 2% in the general election. I used to think this level of retardation was unique to the US, but Brexit fundamentally changed my outlook on politics with regards to what is possible and I have come to the realization that there is no "bottom" to this proverbial barrel. Just when you think it can't get worse, it exceeds your expectations.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom