What's new

situation in baluchistan

manava

New Recruit

Reaction score

when one is living in a glass house they should not throw stones into neighbors house,because it will haunt them also.
how does people feel when there own country man talk against there own country?
people were very happy that in lal chouck Pakistan flag is there,how does it feel when u see different flag flying high in some parts of Baluchistan.

only because stupid Nehru went to UN thinking world is ideal place and in UN there are only principal follower of rules ,which never was we should accept Kashmir as disputed territory ??
instead of Kashmir policy Pakistan should now follow development policy and whenever they have bargaining chip they should bargain for development related thing not strategic depth or some thing like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting videos that are really old. And as you said "when one is living in a glass house they should not throw stones into neighbors house,because it will haunt them also". The situation in Balochistan is not all comparable to the situation in Kashmir ( maybe to something like Khalistan or other insurgency ridden areas in India) and its dumb to make that comparison.

Btw I love how Indians didnt even know what Balochistan was located or what language Baloch people speak and now they can't stop talking about Balochistan.

yes and some people still have nerve to talk abt pakistani flag at lal chowk. they r too much obsessed with kashmir to look after baluchistan.

I really liked the last video of that Baloch because if Pakistani state failed to give rights to the Balochi PEOPLE, Balochistan has all the right to announce independence. By labelling everyone a BLA goon will not help anyone.

The best solution is to empower the YOUTH!

Thanks for posting videos that are really old. And as you said "when one is living in a glass house they should not throw stones into neighbors house,because it will haunt them also". The situation in Balochistan is not all comparable to the situation in Kashmir ( maybe to something like Khalistan or other insurgency ridden areas in India) and its dumb to make that comparison.

Btw I love how Indians didnt even know what Balochistan was located or what language Baloch people speak and now they can't stop talking about Balochistan.

yes most Indians dono about Baluchistan but the person who wants understand about Pakistan would sure know about balouch problem ,about u r problem with Afghanistan and why you guys don't need strong Afghanistan(Durand line).
most Pakistani people think India started war from 47,65 which is not true and then when Indra gives to u reply for u r help for khalisthani movement u guys started thinking even if our country goes to mess we should teach India a lesson,that is when u guys started Kashmir moved using the resource from afghan war. even America wanted that,they were never India's friend(not even Pakistan's friend they just used u guys to beat two birds in one stone,which they still are using to monitor both India and china and Russia).
at last i still feel if u guys had a strong civilian leader u wouldn't have created this mess for u r self and for us also.u guys and we missed another Jinnah from u r country,other wise we could have had different destiny.

the Khalistani movement died many many years ago. The baloch problem is still going strong. I agree Balochi insurgency may not be at the level of Kashmiri, but they're not really that different are they?

phir se wohi KUT KHANA? indians feel more pain abut pakistan and pakistanis feel more pain abut indian problems wow what a good friends they are.lol

when one is living in a glass house they should not throw stones into neighbors house,because it will haunt them also.
how does people feel when there own country man talk against there own country?
people were very happy that in lal chouck Pakistan flag is there,how does it feel when u see different flag flying high in some parts of Baluchistan.

only because stupid Nehru went to UN thinking world is ideal place and in UN there are only principal follower of rules ,which never was we should accept Kashmir as disputed territory ??
instead of Kashmir policy Pakistan should now follow development policy and whenever they have bargaining chip they should bargain for development related thing not strategic depth or some thing like that.

yes most Indians dono about Baluchistan but the person who wants understand about Pakistan would sure know about balouch problem ,about u r problem with Afghanistan and why you guys don't need strong Afghanistan(Durand line).
most Pakistani people think India started war from 47,65 which is not true and then when Indra gives to u reply for u r help for khalisthani movement u guys started thinking even if our country goes to mess we should teach India a lesson,that is when u guys started Kashmir moved using the resource from afghan war. even America wanted that,they were never India's friend(not even Pakistan's friend they just used u guys to beat two birds in one stone,which they still are using to monitor both India and china and Russia).
at last i still feel if u guys had a strong civilian leader u wouldn't have created this mess for u r self and for us also.u guys and we missed another Jinnah from u r country,other wise we could have had different destiny.
the Khalistani movement died many many years ago. The baloch problem is still going strong. I agree Balochi insurgency may not be at the level of Kashmiri, but they're not really that different are they?

facepalm_implied.jpg

phir se wohi KUT KHANA? indians feel more pain abut pakistan and pakistanis feel more pain abut indian problems wow what a good friends they are.lol

Sahi bola imran bhai ye nahi ki apni apni problem solve karein par ek dusre ki problem pe namak dalna jarori hai

Sahi kaha Imran bhai. I also believe that we shouldn't be concern with the internal matters of India. This is one big reason I only talk about the situation in occupied Kashmir and not India.

I agree with you.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom