What's new

Six paramilitary police killed in attack on J&K police station

give me the link for 8 security personals ....

Laskhar were in Srinagar when Indian Army landed at the Srinagar airport, once IA landed the lashkar was repelled back to the LOC.

Not that simple... Lashkars had reached the outskirts of Sri Nagar.. but thanks to british cunt.. gen gracie.. they didnt recieve any logistics etc.. till it was too late and winters had set in... i can go on and on... but..

Not that simple... Lashkars had reached the outskirts of Sri Nagar.. but thanks to british cunt.. gen gracie.. they didnt recieve any logistics etc.. till it was too late and winters had set in... i can go on and on... but..
My point was from whom did Pakistan clinched the Azad Kashmir? It was before Indian Army got involved. You have your reasons why you couldn't get the whole Kashmir and we have our reason why we couldn't push back the lashkars out of Azad Kashmir. We share the exploits alas on the expense of Kashmiris.

Tu majey kar in ke saath
I m out
gudnyt bro.

Because RAW knows very well about the backlash :)
Or perhaps Hafiz Saeed is innocent and was just blamed for the mumbai attacks... other wise I can't see any reason India hasn't taken him out already like they took out colonel imam.

I am a resident of Azad Kashmir.
What i know is "We defeated dogra army and now there is no sign of them " :)
Please don't off topic.

Anybody can score a goal in an empty field..Doesn't mean he has to be proud about that..What happened after there was an adversary ?All the jingoism took a hike ?

How Pashawar attack is related to Police station attack.? Justify

Both involves security forces killing innocents to raise propaganda against freedom fighters. Justified. Also both are attacks by freedom fighters were they reached the almighty Allah.

Or perhaps Hafiz Saeed is innocent and was just blamed for the mumbai attacks... other wise I can't see any reason India hasn't taken him out already like they took out colonel imam.
You do know that people like Hafiz Saeed will be more harmful to Pakistan in the long run than he will ever be to India?

Hassan Jarral first fought at rajouri and he was pointed towards GB by sardar Ibrahim Khan.

Salahuddin don't live in Pakistan
Hafiz runs charity organisation.
Lakhvi was under trial.
FYI you can attack training camps easily.
Why dont you do this for us; will pay you more than ur daily rate.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom