What's new

Six people killed in southern China knife attack at kindergarten

Lol, you only elect those who believe cow pee can cure cancer, stupid bunch always choose like minded politicians , don't you?
Oh really batmuncher? At least we can choose our rulers, you can't. Enjoy CCP:lol:.

Things beijingwalker will never post about
No election = No election violence, simple logic :lol:.

This is not China there is no bullet train or bullet train station or skyscraper or highway in the image.
???

This is China.

we can't because Indian cities have toilets. So we don't think it's an Indian city.

Will the Chinese government use this as a excuse to imprison 1 million people as the same ethnicity as the stabber

And if he is Han Chinese it means 90% of Chinese are going to reeducation camps ?

Because this shows how violent Han Chinese are and all of them have to be re-educated

That’s the excuse they used for the Ughurs
Your American mother also begged for Chinese re education.

Screenshot_20230710_013243.jpg

It has to do with you ignoring bad things happening in China and only posting things that make it look like the best place ever.
Although Beijingboy are disgusting. But every time I see you. I still want to....

Bomb Greece!
Screenshot_20230627_210232.jpg

:cheesy:

It has to do with you ignoring bad things happening in China and only posting things that make it look like the best place ever.
I love China, it's my country, if that really hurts you, live with it.

Although Beijingboy are disgusting. But every time I see you. I still want to....

Bomb Greece!View attachment 938167
:cheesy:
Good, I always know the feeling is mutual, i also think you are disguesting, shaking hands.

Last edited:
China has 1.4 billion people, the fact that it's posted here as a rare news itslef manifests how relatively peaceful and low crime China is, unlike US, where mass shooting incidents being lumped together in one mega sticky thread where people grow apathetic towards them. We had long lost count of them.

Ok so lock up 1.4 billion Chinese

All Han Chinese are terrorist and extremist they did a stabbing

Lol, come and do it, we are waiting for you, don't just talk, talk is cheap.

so can you explain why the photos shows pot holes and murders are hanging in China like a 3rd world country completely different to your fake photos showing everything in China is shiny are new?

must be hurting you right?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom