What's new

Something Indian Air Force can learn from PAF

Nice way to counter my point since you can't do it logically or constructively. That's what feminists/female-sucking-up-males do. If you can't point out what I said wrong there, don't reply with BS.

Your whole argument is BS so there is nothing i can counter logically or constructively. If you define someone who stands up for the rights of women as feminists/female-sucking-up-males then my brother you are way off.
:cheers:

In things like this, they are not as capable. To say so is either acting brainwashed due to feminism or to be acting politically correct.

Their training in US and Europe is about 3 times lighter than men. If they are just as capable, they should face the same training.

And who gave you the right to judge who is capable? And you can't generalize about half the humans on the planet by saying "they are not capable".

Their training in US and Europe is 3 times lighter?? Who told you that? You have sources for this or is it a figment of your imagination?

Indian Air Force : Career Opportunities

Women in Air Force

ImageGiving their best in every mission, women officers are present in all the branches of Air Force. As an officer with the Indian Air Force, you will lead and manage, and will be posted either as a Pilot, or a Navigator, or a Technical or a Ground Duty officer in any one of the Air Force bases.

You can begin your Air Force joining process, by sending us your application for the relevant branch. We will scan your application, and based on merit, will call you to one of our selection boards. Candidates short-listed after the initial selection procedure, will go through a rigorous training regimen at one of the Air Force training establishments. After which they are given a short service commission as officers and posted at any of the Air Force Stations.
Wondering what the real life in Air Force all about? Click here to get closer to the daily action by reading the first hand account of Flt Lt Karishma Bhalla.

Apart from offering you a career opportunity that is exciting and fulfilling, Air Force offers you an unparalleled way of life.

To find out the eligibility for the different branches of Air Force, select your qualification from the drop down above.

Age relaxation for widows of deceased Defence Personnel:

As per Government of India rules, the following relaxation of age and family status exist in respect of widowed spouse (who are not re-married) of Defence Personnel, who die in harness in terms of employment oppurtunities for women in IAF.

1. Upper age limit is relaxed by four years; and
2. Widowed spouse with children be accepted.

Note : No relaxation is granted so far as educational qualifications and selection procedures are concerned. All other rules of training and terms and condition of service would remain the same. Women in Air Force

ImageGiving their best in every mission, women officers are present in all the branches of Air Force. As an officer with the Indian Air Force, you will lead and manage, and will be posted either as a Pilot, or a Navigator, or a Technical or a Ground Duty officer in any one of the Air Force bases.

You can begin your Air Force joining process, by sending us your application for the relevant branch. We will scan your application, and based on merit, will call you to one of our selection boards. Candidates short-listed after the initial selection procedure, will go through a rigorous training regimen at one of the Air Force training establishments. After which they are given a short service commission as officers and posted at any of the Air Force Stations.
Wondering what the real life in Air Force all about? Click here to get closer to the daily action by reading the first hand account of Flt Lt Karishma Bhalla.

Apart from offering you a career opportunity that is exciting and fulfilling, Air Force offers you an unparalleled way of life.

To find out the eligibility for the different branches of Air Force, select your qualification from the drop down above.

Age relaxation for widows of deceased Defence Personnel:

As per Government of India rules, the following relaxation of age and family status exist in respect of widowed spouse (who are not re-married) of Defence Personnel, who die in harness in terms of employment oppurtunities for women in IAF.

1. Upper age limit is relaxed by four years; and
2. Widowed spouse with children be accepted.

Note : No relaxation is granted so far as educational qualifications and selection procedures are concerned. All other rules of training and terms and condition of service would remain the same.

well the bottom line is....some nations are good at producing singers and dancers and actors and some nations produce pilots...so keep up the good work :tup:

I am all for it provided the same selection criteria, as that of men, is applied for women too.:cheers:

Your whole argument is BS so there is nothing i can counter logically or constructively. If you define someone who stands up for the rights of women as feminists/female-sucking-up-males then my brother you are way off.
:cheers:

In my post you quoted, I was talking about the double standards as far as violence between men and women is concerned in response to the reply to my post. Nothing about rights of women, everything about sucking up to women, putting them on pedestal, letting them to do whatever they want, and not hold them accountable. Yes, it does making you a suck up or a mangina. If you can't reply to my argument constructively then don't reply to my post. Personal attack is a famous thing that people like you use, not gonna work.

And who gave you the right to judge who is capable? And you can't generalize about half the humans on the planet by saying "they are not capable".

Umm hello, basic biology and nature. I realize that due to feminism, rampant liberalism, brainwashing from an early age, the media, and political correctness, these things are lost on most people. But being lost doesn't make them go away.

Their training in US and Europe is 3 times lighter?? Who told you that? You have sources for this or is it a figment of your imagination?

Army Physical Fitness Test - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2 times lighter. Ok yes, not 3 times as I originally remembered, but regardless, if women are equally capable, why not give them the same training and standards.

well the bottom line is....some nations are good at producing singers and dancers and actors and some nations produce pilots...so keep up the good work :tup:

Interesting - you speak of China and Israel respectively - but the likes of India and US have a history of doing both quite well. But where does Pakistan come into the picture? :yahoo:

Qsaark you just make me laugh and think at the same time..it goes for every religion just read the bible ..the discrimination is clearly visible there too..

This has been the subject of study and as you probably know already a large volume of academic literature deals with it.

You might find the writings and theories of Marija Gimbutas interesting in this respect, in case her work has not come to your notice yet.

This has been the subject of study and as you probably know already a large volume of academic literature deals with it.

You might find the writings and theories of Marija Gimbutas interesting in this respect, in case her work has not come to your notice yet.

I will try to find it mate..thanks :)

Women fighter pilots - good for the PAF! good for Pakistan.

But India is a poor country. we cannot afford to have a fighter pilot trained and who is more likely to be out of flying fighter category within nine years time (or less) need atleast an year off when they are having babies, and most likely cant get back their fighter category after pregnancy.

Plus we have enough men who qualify as fighter pilots and they give atleast 16 to 18 years of fighter flying service before they go off flying. If we dont get men, THEN we will look at women.

There is a difference between men and women and at no point can it be ignored. Its not that women can't do things that men can do, but that there some things men excel at and some where women rule.

Fighter aircraft flying involves calculations, logic, immediate response, quick thinking, tactical planning.

Simple flying is not a big deal and can be done by females as well, but in a war the above traits come into play where men are found to be more capable.
Similarly there are things where females dominate like raising kids, managing families, nourishment, knitting societies etc because they have other traits like management, emotions, love, tenderness, feelings etc.
For eg: in real world a similar scenario can be seen with women drivers. They can drive straight, but can't race a man.

Flying a fighter jet is more than just playing with a stick, and its only in a combat scenario that the real results are obtained.

Imagine a scenario where an Indian plane engages a PAF plane, the Indian pilot is a male. How many of you would want the PAF plane to be flown by a woman?
Then there are issues like cost of training a pilot and the return expected by Air Force. Women need to produce kids, they need leave for it. They lose physical strength much faster than men as they get old. They are not good investment.
Of course there are exceptions, a few women may be better than men in flying too, but remember there always are exceptions.

Last edited:
Well, am just curious........on what basis are some of the members implying that women are different than men, apart from the physical part that is.......Strength? Mental Capability? Resourcefulness?

Strength: Not physical strength, but the ability to bear pain.........a woman can bear upto 20 dbels during labor........thats approx. the pain of 20 bones fracturing at the same time.

Mental Capability: Well, it has been stated in another thread that women are smarter than men.

Resoursefulness: We all know how re-sourseful women can be, right?:rofl:

And the member who said that out of 124000 prophets,not a single was a woman.......well brother, first of, we just know a handfull of prophets by name, and just for argument's sake, let us assume that not even one was a female, then the answer is even simpler. Those were the Dark times, when men were considered the superior beings, imagine a women given Allah's Message to those people, would they have even listened?

Everything happens for a reason bro, the world has moved on from those times, this is a modern world where everyone is equal, or atleast should be considered equal, and its about time that we moved on too.

regards,

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom