What's new

South China Sea region property of the world: India

Yeah, we are as "real" as the news reported in your media. If you ain't that smart, don't try to act like one, lest making yourself a fool.

by the way...ever heard about indo-singapore defence co-op???do you know why they keep their weapons in India???and why India let them keep???if you dont know about that,then read and then come here to brag (if you are real Singaporian)...got that???

I would solve your puzzle here by asking some very simple questions.

1. Is india's sovereignty on her un/ and disputed territories are open out for voting (challenge) in the UN council by all of its members?
2. Are you ignorance or simply you have no shame?

A little knowledge about voting would have helped you if you were democratic..Ops I forgot, democracy is a word not so recognized in your part of teh world:blah:

What kind of voting you think should happen, with half Kashmiri and half Kasmiri Pandits who have already fled the land by state sponsered terrorism?, stop terror and then we will think about it. Balls is in your court boss.

A little knowledge about voting would have helped you if you were democratic..Ops I forgot, democracy is a word not so recognized in your part of teh world:blah:

What kind of voting you think should happen, with half Kashmiri and half Kasmiri Pandits who have already fled the land by state sponsered terrorism?, stop terror and then we will think about it. Balls is in your court boss.

HELLO, wake up? still sleep-talk and never have to leave your own little castle dream, right?

by the way...ever heard about indo-singapore defence co-op???do you know why they keep their weapons in India???and why India let them keep???if you dont know about that,then read and then come here to brag (if you are real Singaporian)...got that???

I wish our defence minister read what you are trying to imply here. Let me ask you, IS there a Indo-Singapore defence co-op aimed at a third country? Or is it just a training excercise? BTW the bulk of our SAF training are conducted in Australia, NZ, USA and Taiwan (ROC). Our SAF are in Taiwan (ROC) since the early 1970s. Our SAF training in these countries are not joint exercise. Only recently that our SAF conduct some joint excercise with the Indian Army. China has also offered us training facilities, we are unable to accept their kind hospitality, as this is a sensitive political issue for Singapore. We don't want to do any actions that will alarm our neighbours, we prefer peace and harmony among neighbours.

I wish our defence minister read what you are trying to imply here. Let me ask you, IS there a Indo-Singapore defence co-op aimed at a third country? Or is it just a training excercise? BTW the bulk of our SAF training are conducted in Australia, NZ, USA and Taiwan (ROC). Our SAF are in Taiwan (ROC) since the early 1970s. Our SAF training in these countries are not joint exercise. Only recently that our SAF conduct some joint excercise with the Indian Army. China has also offered us training facilities, we are unable to accept their kind hospitality, as this is a sensitive political issue for Singapore. We don't want to do any actions that will alarm our neighbours, we prefer peace and harmony among neighbours.

Plz u can stop with your rants... we can make out what you meant !! :woot:

I wonder whether any other country in the whole world has supported China's claim over SCS ???? the whole world seems to be rightly opposing China's views on SCS and therefore It will be difficult for china to take any unilateral action militarily.... end through diplomacy there is even little hope , refer UNCLOS .... :what:

Nice try but Oil diplomacy has put China in a spot , Entire ASEAN unitedly is against China position in SCS , watch out realistically China has very few options , though you may come up with MEGATONS and GIGATONS theories !!!

We dont need other to support us for SCS...we can stand alone unlike India...so much for been #1 arm import....still feel insecure vis-a-vis China. As for ASEAN...they don't have any leverage against us and we have alot of neutral friends such Cambodia, Thailand, Singapore..Laos...so make your bollywood dream to claim ASEAN countries are against us.

You oil diplomacy in SCS will only make J&K claim worst, it will become for sure a contest land...China will harden it position on your claim...we will suport Pakistan and Kashmiris majority muslims as you support vietnameses for drill on contest area...let see who will prevail...and back down first...only time will tell

And you can definitively stop your wet dream to claim the strategic land that belong to Pakistan, your so call Azad Kashmir..China will never allow that to happen...to let you have a free ticket to access to Afghanistan and Central Asia....we will support Paksitan to defend every single inch of this area in case of attack...unless you beg Pakistan for it and if Pakistan allow...that will be another story.:lol:

I don't need Gigaton theories...your day and night dream to claim P.O.K is a fact...that has tormented your gorverment so much and you Indians are so sensitive to Kasmire issue...as someone said if we evil Chinese dare to touch J&K..he will personally go ther to defense it.....:lol:

We dont need other to support us for SCS...we can stand alone unlike India...so much for been #1 arm import....still feel insecure vis-a-vis China. As for ASEAN...they don't have any leverage against us and we have alot of neutral friends such Cambodia, Thailand, Singapore..Laos...so make your bollywood dream to claim ASEAN countries are against us.

You oil diplomacy in SCS will only make J&K claim worst, it will become for sure a contest land...China will harden it position on your claim...we will suport Pakistan and Kashmiris majority muslims as you support vietnameses for drill on contest area...let see who will prevail...and back down first...only time will tell

And you can definitively stop your wet dream to claim the strategic land that belong to Pakistan, your so call Azad Kashmir..China will never allow that to happen...to let you have a free ticket to access to Afghanistan and Central Asia....we will support Paksitan to defend every single inch of this area in case of attack...unless you beg Pakistan for it and if Pakistan allow...that will be another story.:lol:

I don't need Gigaton theories...your day and night dream to claim P.O.K is a fact...that has tormented your gorverment so much and you Indians are so sensitive to Kasmire issue...as someone said if we evil Chinese dare to touch J&K..he will personally go ther to defense it.....:lol:

Mate - You can but have you? Either you were in USSR camp or in US camp in the recent history. Whereas India had been non-aligned in their recent past(granted my personal opinion is that we have lost out in many ways due to that).

So much for your voting..we will help Kashmiris and Assameses to vote for Independent when time is right...but you dont have this chance with Tibetans...China will never return your favor :lol:...because we're evil commis.

As one of Chinese blogger wrote an article about how to break India into many pieces...that has shaken the entire India medias..and prompt your gorverment officials to demand explaination for China.

INDIA - CHINA Balkanization of India: a roadmap of Beijing? - Asia News

Mate - You can but have you? Either you were in USSR camp or in US camp in the recent history. Whereas India had been non-aligned in their recent past(granted my personal opinion is that we have lost out in many ways due to that).

U realise you are arguing with a 50 center troll ...right.

You can also add Brunei to your list. Citizens of both Singapore & Brunei don't need to apply for Visa to visit China. Citizens of these 2 countries will be given visa, for a period of up to 2 weeks, on arrival.

U realise you are arguing with a 50 center troll ...right.

oll or people just live without arguments? so much for you Indian to create this thread at first place...LMAO

International water is property of world.

We're talking about contested area...China has no object any freedom of naviation on South China Sea...so what you said is irrelevant...

You can also add Brunei to your list. Citizens of both Singapore & Brunei don't need to apply for Visa to visit China. Citizens of these 2 countries will be given visa, for a period of up to 2 weeks, on arrival.

these bollywoodians have always dream to have the entire world against China...but they always wake up with nightmare from China's counter-measure.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom