What's new

Sri Lanka Economy grows 7.8% in 2013 third quarter

Yes, you should eliminate all those "bus-bombing, child-soldier-creating, suicide-vest-inventing" Tamils.....and become 100% Sinhalese.....so that when you become a developed Country you don't have to share your credit with the Tamils...they hardly contribute to the development of your country anyway....they're afterall "bus-bombing, child-soldier-creating, suicide-vest-inventing LTTE".

So you're just going to go ahead with saying the tamils and the LTTE are the same thing?

LOL, have fun bro.

So you're just going to go ahead with saying the tamils and the LTTE are the same thing?

LOL, have fun bro.

Yes! and those Tamils are of dirty Indian origin too......kick them out or kill them......they should not pose any hindrance to your development.......
Sri-Lanka is going to be the first developed country of the Sinhalese....congrats in advance....:cheers:

LOL, have fun bro.

Please ignore those who are jealous of Sri Lanka's achievements.

Sri Lanka is definitely the leading South Asian nation and if only we all had leadership like you guys do.

Bangladesh is also going to become a developed country when BNP comes to power.....that's what the Bangladeshis say.......
So congrats to both BD and Lanka in advance....:cheers:

Please ignore those who are jealous of Sri Lanka's achievements.

Sri Lanka is definitely the leading South Asian nation and if only we all had leadership like you guys do.

This is probably one of my favourite threads, the troll's desperation makes me happy :D

^^^^
I'm congratulating BD and Lanka for their achievements......and you think I'm trolling.....strange world..
:patsak:

Last edited:
Hey look it's now time to watch him try and look innocent after calling for genocide!
MichealJacksonPopcorn.gif
Keep dancin' for us :D

I'm 'calling for' genocide and you're doing it.......but we're not blaming you 'cause we understand, it's necessary for your development.....

Last edited:
Sri Lanka has a chance to become developed around the same time as China or a little before us.

But being the first? Depends on if you think Singapore or Malaysia, Brunei are south asia.

In a race of India, Pakistan, Bangledesh, and the few small countries like Nepal, Bhutan. Sri Lanka will win the being developed first race, there's no question of that right now.

The question now is, what is Sri Lanka's role in the future? Because unless something changes drastically Sri Lanka will be the only developed country for quite a while in the aforementioned country group.

Sri Lanka has a chance to become developed around the same time as China or a little before us.

But being the first? Depends on if you think Singapore or Malaysia, Brunei are south asia.

In a race of India, Pakistan, Bangledesh, and the few small countries like Nepal, Bhutan. Sri Lanka will win the being developed first race, there's no question of that right now.

The question now is, what is Sri Lanka's role in the future? Because unless something changes drastically Sri Lanka will be the only developed country for quite a while in the aforementioned country group.

South Asia = India , SL ,Pak , Bangla , Nepal , Butan and maldives 

btw here`s another example of Tamil terrorists spreading lies to get refugee visas in UK and USA

They get free education..free health care ..free School uniforms..and then do this to get to USA/UK..Absolutely shameless

Timeline Photos - I'm awesome cause I live in SRI LANKA ! | Facebook

Its high time for tamils to realize they aren`t going t get any land from here !

Last edited:
After the war it's still not 98%?......damn, your govt. needs to work harder....
Hope your country becomes 100% Sinhalese one day....:tup:

I think SL Tamils will drop to 3rd ethnic with in the next 2 decades when considering the the growth of Sri Lankan moors.

sR497rC.jpg

Thank you for your kind words. I believe Singapore, Malaysia and Brunei are South-East Asia.

Regarding Sri Lanka's role, I'm not sure what it will be globally or in the region! Perhaps it will be a place for the Eastern World and the Western World to meet, considering its history with both sides of the world and it's position directly between them both.

Back
Top Bottom