What's new

Srinagar: Fidayeen Return to the heart of Kashmir | PKKH.tv

If you were incharge of kashmir, I would cry haha omgsh can you imagine! You would hand that over to Pakistan at a heartbeat :P

After kicking out all Pro-India & Pro-Independence elements - Yes ! :agree:

Even post-2014, US will retain some presence in Afghanistan and the larger presence in the Gulf. The US geopolitical calculus of favoring India and cutting Pakistan down to size won't change after 2014, so the US will take any opportunity -- in Kashmir or Afghanistan -- to put Pakistan on the spot.

Their is a difference in J&K and Afghanistan.

J&K belongs to India so now no one can dare to touch this issue. For Pakistan they have much better Baluchistan.

Says a Kashmiri who can't even differentiate between a Nihari & a Shub-Deegh ! :whistle:

But no not for me - Pakistan, Punjab, the rest of Pakistan, Friends of Pakistan & then Kashmir is the way I see it ! :agree:

Nahari really contains some weird stuffs, I am happy with my Biryani with mirchi ka salan.

**** According to new rules @ PDF, I shall refrain from certain things****

@ZYXW, Hellllllllooooooooo...... (now make it sound soft and heavy in your head). :D

:omghaha:
It's okay haha you are very good even with the new rules !!!
Emperor, you've got to back the empress up on Kashmir. Uncle @Armstrong is such a bad kashmiri....he likes Pakistan more :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Even post-2014, US will retain some presence in Afghanistan and the larger presence in the Gulf. The US geopolitical calculus of favoring India and cutting Pakistan down to size won't change after 2014, so the US will take any opportunity -- in Kashmir or Afghanistan -- to put Pakistan on the spot.

India will also try to raise China's concerns by linking militancy in Kashmir with potential trouble in Xinjiang.

so according to you even after 2014 the situation will be in india's favour? ?
and about tue Xinjiang province, there have been reports that the terrorists there are trained in Pakistan or ***.

Says a Kashmiri who can't even differentiate between a Nihari & a Shub-Deegh ! :whistle:

But no not for me - Pakistan, Punjab, the rest of Pakistan, Friends of Pakistan & then Kashmir is the way I see it ! :agree:

Khyber Pukhtookhwa is Punjabi land as @Hyperion would attest to it ! :chilli:

Shub-Deegh ....what????? :O

Yes, but atleast I know to make it my first priority LOLOLOL
omgshh I cannot believe you actually believe that. You make me more and more worried about you day by day. seriously, this is bad, you're brainwashed too :D

I wont let that happen. after all I am his evil younger brother.
kyun @Armstrong. :P

What ? :what:

I thought you were my twin sister ! :omghaha:

Isn't that why you have such a prominent moustache; though in your defense @ZYXW beats you hands down in terms of the bushy moustache & brow she sports & calls as her beauty spots ! :fie:

Emperor, you've got to back the empress up on Kashmir. Uncle @Armstrong is such a bad kashmiri....he likes Pakistan more :(

I will always back you.dont worry.you just have to say these words-'kashmir is an integral part of india'. :P

Well can't sell my country... my Naswar.... my green undies......even for a beautiful queen such as yourself..... I shall have to say no to you.......... dil dil Pakistan..... jan jan Pakistan! :D

The things I have to give up for Pakistan... Aye piyaray wattan, do remember my sacrifice of love for you...... We shall both become legends. Future generations shall recite our love saga in eons to come..... :D

Bye my pretty angel.... you asked me one thing that wasn't mine to give.... my great grand pa would be really pissed if I gave you Kashmir (again), as his soul is still pissed off with the Pakistani government of that time.

@Ayush Certain amount of infiltration is to be expected. When the insurgency was going at its lowest the strategy being used to create disturbances was to get the civilians to start agitations which would force the deployed armed forces personnel to engage said civilians- a job they are not briefed to do and never equipped to do- a soldier doesn't carry non lethal munitions into an LIC. (I'll post LT Gen KT Parnaik's interview on the issue) From the minute the stones started flying there was only one possible conclusion, LEA personnel and Military personnel do not take kindly to anyone getting to close to them with intent to cause harm when they are deployed. Try assaulting an LEA officer in the states when he's patrolling- the odds are that you will get tased into oblivion.

But civil agitation is never going to be enough for the Kashmir issue to reach the kind boil that Pakistan needs. Their strategies will always include the element of the fidayeen- its a classic COIN scenario for India though. So post 2014 may be brutal, it will probably see high casualties among the local populace in Kashmir but it will not destabilize India's position.

Their is a difference in J&K and Afghanistan.

J&K belongs to India so now no one can dare to touch this issue. For Pakistan they have much better Baluchistan.

294315_347954108648710_1965677059_n.png

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom