What's new

Stop violence against Christians in Karnataka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kadamba ko sach bura laga nvm.

I wonder why they are getting so offended, it's not like I'm making off-topic flame bait posts like they are, I am just reporting the news of events in Karnataka against Christians. I guess even reporting the news has become a crime now, unless it's negative news about Pakistan.

Typical Internet Warrior Reply, Thanks, Please Continue.

and you wanting to go off topic - what are you? Typical internet warrior because he is on topic?? Then i would rather be the same as him than one that eeks because someone posts something that i find sensitive. Please attempt to be on topic.

I'd rather stick to the topic of the thread, thanks.

Bilalbhai I find incredible hypocracy in some indians here. They all come here and tell us about the problem we have in pakistan about abuse of minorities. We accept those comments and try to do our bit to discourage abuse of minorities by a small percentage of pakistanis. However we always have it rubbed in our face about how they have democracy and they in india have multiple religions and races living in harmony when in reality its simply not true. BJP the main opposition party to me seems quite right wing and racist

Bilalbhai I find incredible hypocracy in some indians here. They all come here and tell us about the problem we have in pakistan about abuse of minorities. We accept those comments and try to do our bit to discourage abuse of minorities by a small percentage of pakistanis. However we always have it rubbed in our face about how they have democracy and they in india have multiple religions and races living in harmony when in reality its simply not true. BJP the main opposition party to me seems quite right wing and racist

I think this post suffices:

I wonder why they are getting so offended, it's not like I'm making off-topic flame bait posts like they are, I am just reporting the news of events in Karnataka against Christians. I guess even reporting the news has become a crime now, unless it's negative news about Pakistan.

Typical Internet Warrior Reply, Thanks, Please Continue.

LOL. That's just hilarious. Typical internet warrior reply? Read your own post to see a 'typical internet warrior reply'. Sad, sad attempt to divert the topic.

LOL. That's just hilarious. Typical internet warrior reply? Read your own post to see a 'typical internet warrior reply'. Sad, sad attempt to divert the topic.

O My bad, You are right on Topic, I don't kne Bilal have so many ids.

I appreciate that Pakistanis care so much for Christians in India, I think there are many in Pakistan also, please care for them also and post some link from Compass Direct News realated to christians in Pakistan.

I am off now, Please continue with you love for Indian christians.

When Christians are killed for Blasphemy in pakistan, Then the pakistani members have nothing to say... and here, there's a reason for the violence in orissa... Tell those missionaries to pick up their tents and go away, and the problem will be solved.. isn't it???

O My bad, You are right on Topic, I don't kne Bilal have so many ids.

I appreciate that Pakistanis care so much for Christians in India, I think there are many in Pakistan also, please care for them also and post some link from Compass Direct News realated to christians in Pakistan.

I am off now, Please continue with you love for Indian christians.

Please start another thread for the minorities in Pakistan. This thread about Christians in Karnataka.

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

When Christians are killed for Blasphemy in pakistan, Then the pakistani members have nothing to say... and here, there's a reason for the violence in orissa... Tell those missionaries to pick up their tents and go away, and the problem will be solved.. isn't it???

Please start another thread for the minorities in Pakistan. This thread about Christians in Karnataka.

You are wrong we are critical about when it happens anywhere. Anyway thats off topic. What you are stating as mitigation shows that you think its justified thats disgusting

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

Sorry Buddy, I don't care for minorities of other countries, We have many problems in my country itself, I don't have time to keep searching on internet about minorities in Pakistan and China.

You are wrong we are critical about when it happens anywhere. Anyway thats off topic. What you are stating as mitigation shows that you think its justified thats disgusting

No way, Aryan.. I don't justify any killing anywhere... when an innocent person is killed, a part of HUMANITY is killed... so i am totally against whatever these hindu-radicals did.. They should be stoned to death in Taliban way... thats the fit punishment for inhumans who kill innocents...

Back to the topic, u must realise that a normal average person, Hindu or muslim Or christian, is just interested in living his life and feeding his family... But when his religion is attacked, and these radicals or religious bigots incite him, thats when RIOTS and all happen...

So what is required that these stupid christian preachers who are using wrong and underhand techniques should be kicked out.. and those hindu-fundamentalists who are inciting the local populace shoul be punished severely..

now, Aryan_B and SMC, plz tell me if u disagree with me somewhere.. I hope I have made myself very clear

[/COLOR]
No way, Aryan.. I don't justify any killing anywhere... when an innocent person is killed, a part of HUMANITY is killed... so i am totally against whatever these hindu-radicals did.. They should be stoned to death in Taliban way... thats the fit punishment for inhumans who kill innocents...

Back to the topic, u must realise that a normal average person, Hindu or muslim Or christian, is just interested in living his life and feeding his family... But when his religion is attacked, and these radicals or religious bigots incite him, thats when RIOTS and all happen...

So what is required that these stupid christian preachers who are using wrong and underhand techniques should be kicked out.. and those hindu-fundamentalists who are inciting the local populace shoul be punished severely..

now, Aryan_B and SMC, plz tell me if u disagree with me somewhere.. I hope I have made myself very clear

Bilalhaider, let me add your name also... Plz understand that i wasn't try to derail the thread. plz read this post and then continue the discussion.

listen mate no one should be killed because they are trying to convert someone. I mean most people who are christian or muslim etc that want to convert people do it with love as far as i am aware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom