What's new

Stop violence against Christians in Karnataka

Status
Not open for further replies.
whatever Dharmic thing read post this is all i have to say about you. Extremism in its every harmful .

Dharmic Taliban should allow ppl to live with their liberty.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...inst-christians-karnataka-25.html#post2280390

What ever you wanna call them but if they are attacking Evangelists who themselves are thugs then they may not be doing a bad thing.. Rest assured Christians in India are leading a very normal life the only problem makers are the guys who try to bribe people into conversion. First of all, they are wrong and what ever happens to them is none of our concern...

Anyway whatedver is going on in india with minorities is incredibly sad and i hope the matter is dealt with firmly

but Bilal it was a pakistani who brought India's internal matter (even if its a bad one) on PDF just so that India can be shown in poor light.. what do u have to say about that???

There is nothing wrong with reporting news about India, just like Indians keep doing it about Pakistan & China. But you never see those threads derailed the way threads about India are by Indians.

Ok fine, u reported about an incident in india..and then an Indian immediately posted an international legitimate link which made it clear that the Missionaries were using wrong techniques... So I am sure that is not "the way of LOVE"... and then, when one side is wrong, the other side won't keep watching...

Once again, i am not supporting violence. i am simply saying that those missionaries must be thrown out and the Hindu fanatics should be dealt with strongly.

while I am finding posts from pakistanis that, "what is happening with minorities in India is very sad".. how can u generalise??? India is too huge a country!!!! My state hasn't seen any riot whatsoever in last 20 years!!! and its a big, major state of India!!!

I wish such concern that people are showing here is meant for Ahmadis as well.. Poor guys they are peaceful but nobody let them freedom of worship and peace.. Hope better sense prevail among the guys commenting on this thread and they let them live in peace and worship who ever they want to in what ever way they want..

The Ahmadis are not even trying to convert any one but still they are targeted by the real Talibani society. What a shame!!!

Show some tolerance towards them as well that you are trying to preach..

we all condemned it , why are you De-railing thread dude?

Asking a simple question.. Why escaping it?? Ahmadis are human being too and have right to live in peace.. Why are they killed ?? This question is specially for Pakistanis because as a human being I have seen you guys have so much concern about minorities impacted world wide so you must be taking special care of your minorities. Though they are not minorities i would still call them the same as you guys don't see them as part of your society..

Simple condemning will not work. if you see people and discriminating against Ahmadis you must stand with them and help them in their fight. you should force your leaders to change the discriminating laws against them and other minorities..

Come on am I asking too much ?? Tell me honestly..

Oh my god,

some taliban type ppl fight with them , i already condemned it , its just insane to repeat same thing.

I believe in non violence and human liberties ...... difficult for you to believe it ?

Oh my god,

some taliban type ppl fight with them , i already condemned it , its just insane to repeat same thing.

I believe in non violence and human liberties ...... difficult for you to believe it ?

We are condemning the incidents happening in India(if innocents are involved). Hope this give peace to the real Talibans.. :)

one more thing your username is standforInsaf- yaar yeh condemn kar ke kaise Insaaf ke saath kare hogay.. tum to mooh phair rahe ho.. haha..

You condemned it and next day they are killed again. What have you done for the laws against them and the minorities? If you care for them give them strength, stand with them and help them in their fight against the thugs who are attacking them and forcing your Govt to write laws against them.

Don't you see they are discriminated?? tell me how there lives can be improved ?? Also as far as I know, Ahmadis are mostly educated class and if you let them live and work in peace they will in fact help in progression of Pakistan.. Think my friend and tell me why this religious animosity..

NO jBond NO, u haven't understood it... He CONDEMNED it, and all his duties are over. so i request u, plz join me in CONDEMNING whatever happened in orissa, and then we can close this thread!!!!:azn:

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

We are condemning the incidents happening in India. Hope this give peace to the real Talibans.. :)

Oh U CONDEMNED it while I was requesting u to do so!!! Now we all done with this thread.. any one wants to join me for a drink?? I got nice Smirnoff.. and almost 1/2 a bottle is still left!!!!:cheesy:

I say we should all condemn this abuse of people in india, how sad democratic govt cant seem to deal with it

I say we should all condemn this abuse of people in india, how sad democratic govt cant seem to deal with it

Yaara bohot dukh hota hai yeh dekh kar ki democratic government hi bachari minorities ke against laws banaye.. yaa allah madad.. insaaf kar insaaf..

everybody in already condemned it, we don't need your contribution.....

who are you an indian on a pakistani forum trying to impose censorship on a pakistani. Truth hurts you eh. Just think of how many have been abused. We must all condemn this incredibly outragouse behaviour of some indians and indian democratic govt inability to protect minorities in india

Yaara bohot dukh hota hai yeh dekh kar ki democratic government hi bachari minorities ke against laws banaye.. yaa allah madad.. insaaf kar insaaf..

you indians need to show a bit of contrition be sincere in your appologies and not just condemn it but mean it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom